RenegadeRecon on 21.02.2012 at 12:31 on 21.02.2012 at 21:48
RenegadeRecon on 21.02.2012 at 00:23 on 21.02.2012 at 04:28
RenegadeRecon on 20.02.2012 at 22:54 on 20.02.2012 at 23:39
RenegadeRecon on 19.02.2012 at 03:26 on 19.02.2012 at 06:16
RenegadeRecon on 18.02.2012 at 21:55 on 19.02.2012 at 03:19
RenegadeRecon on 18.02.2012 at 18:20 on 18.02.2012 at 20:21
RenegadeRecon on 17.02.2012 at 01:53 on 18.02.2012 at 16:56
RenegadeRecon on 14.02.2012 at 23:44 on 17.02.2012 at 00:26

i dont know how to post a screen shot yet.. :D But this is proof enough for me that Noob is doing everything he can against Phoenx, while we continue to ignore the mass recruiting Huggers. (further prooof of more hugging, sitting accounts under fire. How cute.. )

You can talk Paj. Who's the one that's been sitting echao hmmmm? :icon_smile:

It goes without saying, NBD and Dinglenuts have (and may still) had multiple sits in =HG=.

Another case of the pot calling the kettle black. :icon_rolleyes:

Lauradoom, it is known fact you are sitting Norin> i can assure you that this bh/phoenx war will happen, because this is just another reason for us to pursue you no matter what flag you try to hide behind.

*facepalm* That just goes to show how accurate your intel is then :icon_eek:
Whoever your little spy is, they aren't doing a very good job. :lol:

You sure it's not a double-agent feeding you purposely built dis-information?

DeletedUser71844

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Lol. Nah sorry couldn't resist.

Pajuno is sitting him for real :)

No... Wait... NBD is.

I mean noobaxes is...

Wait now i remember... Karma X is playing that account now.

Last edited:

DeletedUser71844

You're forgetting: Vult, mberns, Bonheur, wanderer30, tylwlynch, irockurworld, lapatuska, arasad, coogar, killbow and micheal wittman :)
They are all sitting him as well.

DeletedUser

damn it lol i forgot one last person mate... if i recall correctly hybookie is sitting him too:p

DeletedUser

peoples like to troll and spam a lot this days.
X does that y does that and no one is posting screens as prove.
I wonder where is the mod for this world.

DeletedUser

Lol :p we are a dead world. Hell our PnP is worthless as there are only 4 tribes left that have a shot. So if our forums go off topic far be it from a mod to stop it lol. This forum was dead before it's life aka sfc and myself came back to cause some trouble. Otherwise it was phoenix ganging anyone who posted:p what fun was that? None. Now look who is trolled. Phoenix.. Tables turn:p

DeletedUser79042

I do not deny playing mberns for a couple or 3 months, right before Christmas. At the time, my contract with Phoenix was up, and I was looking for another tribe to play for. During that time, I also sat Shipley. I sniped/blocked/recapped more vs Phoenix, than BH. Specifically against r2d3, who gave me permission to sit Shipley and fight against him (Yeah, I have C&P of that convo, too, if anyone wants it. It's not nearly as amusing as the 100-inappropriate-word convo when r2 decided he didn't want me sitting Shipley anymore ; )

Mostly what I did with the mberns account was the fight Niklam, who I'd heard described as one of BH's best. Having had some personal experience now, I would have to agree. That was a fun fight, and he's definitely one of the better players I've had the chance to cross swords with on W30. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to go up against him again, if things ever reach the point where BH is painted red on our maps.

So, to anyone who says that Phoenix doesn't give BH credit, I'll be one of the ones (as an actual Phoenix member now, not just a mercenary anymore) who says that BH has some excellent players who fought against RAM. Niklam, Onny, LittleDragon, Cece, Noob/Renegade, all were very active and thorough, from what I saw. I also remember working with BigBrt when he was sitting a Phoenix account to attack RAM and being very impressed with his handiwork.

There's a lot of mud being slung around the PnP right now, and I doubt all of it is justified. I do know, however, that some tribes are much better at backing their threats and loud-mouthed posturing than others, and I'm confident I am in the right place to be, when (if?) push finally comes to shove.

Raven's post is valid (I have to restate to Raven that the 100 word dialogue was part of a psychological op against you to see if you could deal with that - you did) and I hope BH players will have more patience in continuous rebuilding of splatted nukes when they get to start attacking any Phoenx account they might do. Because raven will be there. And he has a long endurance capability. UNLIKE BH who seem fed up with "turtle" LoEN miniplayers... Get ready for serious "turtling" experience... Ask cece, onny and nik for details. Oh and if (almost) ANY of you shows up here and tries to deny that, ... brace for impact :icon_wink: Start looking for sitters. You will find almost those you found when TsJ was under attack. :icon_razz: <<< remember?

DeletedUser71844

tumblr_lfvnfdIUAY1qafrh6.jpg

inflrc

It will sound like typical pnp nonsense because we are both now in BH (and noob can well speak for himself), but it is a gross distortion of the truth to paint the way that noob left RAM with how others have fled RAM (or other losing tribes). The only common elements are: 1. RAM was at war and 2. A player left.

noobaxes left on a matter of principal. He was in RAM, part of the RAM leadership and he tried to dissuade them from a course he deemed to be totally wrong for political, tactical and moral reasons making RAM doomed to fail. Being that RAM's treatment of DECIDE was at the center of this dispute and I was a duke of DECIDE it was a question I think everyone agrees that I took a keen interest in. Hey, even I saved some of the skype pastes from all RAM leaders concerned! When he felt he had exhausted all his avenues to change RAM's course to no avail, he took the high road and left the tribe. He didn't do it to save his neck. He did it because he was against what RAM was doing. When he left RAM, I think he pretty much knew he was assuring the destruction of the noobaxes account. One against RAM wasn't going to last. Yes, there was a flurry of a few players that followed him, but he didn't punch out on Day 1 with 5 other accounts just as an op was hitting RAM and pull all his frontline support. He didn't leave RAM because he was afraid to fight. He didn't leave and join another tribe because RAM was losing (because they weren't--YET). He didn't wait until things were on a clear downhill slide and then desert the sinking ship. So, from all I know, his glass house is pretty dammed bulletproof.

Until all this recent slinging of mud here,noobaxes was clearly one of the most respected players in W30 to date--for both his playing-skills and actions. Here on the pnp half-truths and lies get repeated often enough and some people think they are truth. All the mud thrown at him for his action regarding RAM are most unjustified.

In honour to the truth, I must say that I totally agree with you Cece. I had had a high concept for noobaxes for what he did at the time that RAM/DECIDE episode began, for how he stood alone defending what he believed in. I even got to know him and trust him to let him sit some DECIDE accounts including my own. I respected that and I am sorry to see how this all mud slung within the alliance has shaded that image I had.

DeletedUser

Welcome back ;)

Mud slinging is always a two way show. I have done it through time against T-W-C, THE, RAM, Phoenx, etc... It's just an aspect of the game and generally, it is totally normal not to like it when you are opposing side of it and to love it when you are on the other side. In all honesty, I am not really bothered by what people think of my thoughts and posts. THE, RAM, T-W-C and Phoenx didn't and won't like what I will post and it's totally fine. It is not called mud slinging when you agree with it and I certainly have no lesson to take from Pajuno in that regard.

While Phoenx is a very good tribe, they always got events going their way with a lot of diplomacy. BD and RAM were not beaten by Phx alone (But by RAM/Loen/Phx and BH/Phx/Loen). When you look at the overall situation, you can see events that happened that made it quite easier than it should have been. People can call that mudslinging, I call it factual.

No, we will not take Phx insults forever despite the fact that I like most members in there. No, we will not accept that our ally have other shady deals while our plans were crystal clear and well known in advance. No, it's impossible to trust Phx anymore so there will be a lot of mud slinging for a LONG while.

Since it was Phx plans to war us eventually, it will have happen some time or another anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I couldnt have stopped playing at a better time. Who am i sitting? LOL

DeletedUser

For me RAM died due to leadership issues, friends leaving the game, and too many people looking out for themselves instead of the tribe.

I'm sure the pressure of a two front war didn't help matters. Oh well, good luck to all those who remain. On to other worlds.

Joe

DeletedUser

mhmm, thanks for the wishes of luck but lady luck is already shinning over ex RAM that chose to stick it out... all our work over that past month will be payed off soon enough.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It will sound like typical pnp nonsense because we are both now in BH (and noob can well speak for himself), but it is a gross distortion of the truth to paint the way that noob left RAM with how others have fled RAM (or other losing tribes). The only common elements are: 1. RAM was at war and 2. A player left.

noobaxes left on a matter of principal. He was in RAM, part of the RAM leadership and he tried to dissuade them from a course he deemed to be totally wrong for political, tactical and moral reasons making RAM doomed to fail. Being that RAM's treatment of DECIDE was at the center of this dispute and I was a duke of DECIDE it was a question I think everyone agrees that I took a keen interest in. Hey, even I saved some of the skype pastes from all RAM leaders concerned! When he felt he had exhausted all his avenues to change RAM's course to no avail, he took the high road and left the tribe. He didn't do it to save his neck. He did it because he was against what RAM was doing. When he left RAM, I think he pretty much knew he was assuring the destruction of the noobaxes account. One against RAM wasn't going to last. Yes, there was a flurry of a few players that followed him, but he didn't punch out on Day 1 with 5 other accounts just as an op was hitting RAM and pull all his frontline support. He didn't leave RAM because he was afraid to fight. He didn't leave and join another tribe because RAM was losing (because they weren't--YET). He didn't wait until things were on a clear downhill slide and then desert the sinking ship. So, from all I know, his glass house is pretty dammed bulletproof.

Until all this recent slinging of mud here,noobaxes was clearly one of the most respected players in W30 to date--for both his playing-skills and actions. Here on the pnp half-truths and lies get repeated often enough and some people think they are truth. All the mud thrown at him for his action regarding RAM are most unjustified.

I call BULLSHIT, loud and clear.

Taking the high road was Noobaxes leaving Ram solo>

Taking the low road is trying to pull every single player you can, and turning twisting the storyline anyway you can to tear the tribe apart. Granted, i approved at the time, but the fact remains that i would never do what you did to ram no matter how badly i was treated. Just look up the history of the first Phoenx tribe on w6... that was my doing and only one member joined that tribe.

Noobs high road was to delete and walk away. He never took that road. Dont try to lie and cover the fact up that Noobaxes stepped away from his shitty tribe. Just cause the situation is close to home...

You can talk Paj. Who's the one that's been sitting echao hmmmm? :icon_smile:

It goes without saying, NBD and Dinglenuts have (and may still) had multiple sits in =HG=.

Another case of the pot calling the kettle black. :icon_rolleyes:

*facepalm* That just goes to show how accurate your intel is then :icon_eek:
Whoever your little spy is, they aren't doing a very good job. :lol:

You sure it's not a double-agent feeding you purposely built dis-information?

Bronse will paste my screenshots for your refutions.

Welcome back ;)

Mud slinging is always a two way show. I have done it through time against T-W-C, THE, RAM, Phoenx, etc... It's just an aspect of the game and generally, it is totally normal not to like it when you are opposing side of it and to love it when you are on the other side. In all honesty, I am not really bothered by what people think of my thoughts and posts. THE, RAM, T-W-C and Phoenx didn't and won't like what I will post and it's totally fine. It is not called mud slinging when you agree with it and I certainly have no lesson to take from Pajuno in that regard.

While Phoenx is a very good tribe, they always got events going their way with a lot of diplomacy. BD and RAM were not beaten by Phx alone (But by RAM/Loen/Phx and BH/Phx/Loen). When you look at the overall situation, you can see events that happened that made it quite easier than it should have been. People can call that mudslinging, I call it factual.

No, we will not take Phx insults forever despite the fact that I like most members in there. No, we will not accept that our ally have other shady deals while our plans were crystal clear and well known in advance. No, it's impossible to trust Phx anymore so there will be a lot of mud slinging for a LONG while.

Since it was Phx plans to war us eventually, it will have happen some time or another anyway.

Dude, you are full of shit.

I have proven via skype chats several times (ask tim if you doubt me) that Rethae approved Bnkr before Wild's demands....

I can prove that i NEVER approved EDS/lauradoom.

Face the facts, noob.
1. You were supposed to be my ally.
2. You demanded that echao be forbidden.
3. rethae APPROVED BNKRMIKE>
4. Wild demanded ALL of kd 55 and KD 65 villages. Just who the f does he think he is???
5. All of a sudden, BH had a problem with BNkr and he was refuted.
6. Phoenx made it abundantly clear in NOVEMBER that Lauradoom was not gonna be getting away. try to deny this fact??? Check the skype chat i have shown tim between Rethae and i.
7. BH recruits Lauradoom, stating that Phoenx knew and approved and never made a stink.. And that PHoenx is too far away.
8. rethae hides in skype, and demands copy/paste of my chat with troikos, instead of speaking to me directly.

So again, where in this timeline do you have the audacity to say phoenx played wrong??? We respected your right to echao, and you denied our right to Lauradoom??

Now, since the words were first tossed back and forth??

1. BH removed Phoenx privileges from Mapco. (thank you, you wont know why i say thank you for some time)
2. BH has begun negotiations with HG and LoEN to close down their war fronts to make ready for phoenx.
3. Noob has taken to lying in pnp, and producing skype chats that dont even prove his points
4. Noobaxes has taken to sitting smurks, and in the process, the enemy HG.... But BH doesnt hug... (or recruit 2 million point players, or merge, or accept naps with their enemy duke Shipley's vlr tribe)
5. Lauradoom, the SINGLE player that BH has chosen over their supposed ally... is now sitting norin account, also a rival account in HG>..

AGain, in the process....

1. brt fabricated the bullshit lie that Bronse was sitting msft.
2. Phoenx was recruiting HG to create fronts with BH...

this would be the first time in w30 that Pajuno acted as such, but BH says it so it MUST BE TRUE>

and this entire time my story, nor my arrogance has never changed.. and yet here we are. Another foolish tribe, full of foolish know it all "legends", is stepping up and targeting Pajuno as the hatred focus...

Too bad you will join Mcnally, *the rock*, Bullmastiff, Ungar the ugly, Zubizarious, Irock, Mavfan, Badlapje, gicusan, Rand, Dj brotoe, shipley, mberns, coach, vult, killbow, apoc, etc... the list goes on. Im still here, and this laundry list of rival leader tough guys isnt.

So, like my hero Goldberg used to say....

"Who's Next???"