March of The Cookie

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
evil_cookies_by_cebulon-d3boxsn.jpg
[/SPOIL]

At last the Warlords of the Cookie nation have begun to muster their armies in attempt purge the Southwest region of k64

http://www.twstats.com/en61/index.p...ey=660&nocache=1&fill=000000&grid=1&kn=1&bm=1

our armies have gathered
[SPOIL]
th_army-cookies-01.jpg
[/SPOIL]

we have offered a few of their members we see fit to join ranks the chance to come over to the dark side before we begin to purge southwest k64
[SPOIL]
th_images.jpg
[/SPOIL]

And with our all powerful gypsy's (julie and kimmy) they have foreseen their fortune
[SPOIL]
th_pnpnodnt.jpg
[/SPOIL]

if you cant read it says youll die alone and poorly dressed :p

GoD. you have recruited to many of our targets and for this we march towards your doorstep. We will fight and you will fall!!!

NoDnt declares on GoD.

- Diplomat of NoDnt and Commander of Teh Cookie Army

Dolosnap :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

woooooooooooooooooooooooooo! a war! good luck to both side :)

DeletedUser

Not too bad, kept the same theme through out :D I liked the fortune cookies tbh xD

DeletedUser

Good luck too both sides, I thought this was the k52 Actual Cookies :D

DeletedUser

thanks wish i had more time to make it kinda a last min thing

DeletedUser

Am I missing something in the cookie theme? I thought the name or tag of the tribe would have something to do with cookies, but thats not the case, so why Cookie Nation/Army?

But anyways, good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

because i am Teh Suga Cookie xD

and it started as a joke with me recruiting my own tribe members for my personal army :p. but now it has become the Tribes theme

DeletedUser100507

this is gunna be awesome wish i was bigger so i can actually take part lol, anyway were gunna so pwn these GoD noobs

DeletedUser

never heard of any of the tribes, but liked the PnP.

good luck to both sides :)

DeletedUser

at first, you post this GIGANTIC pic. Then you post thumbnails.
You can't be taken seriously.

DeletedUser79753

you post a pathetic sig....

you cant be taken seriously

DeletedUser

Great Pnp. I like the subject. Good job brandon.

Good luck to both sides, NoDnt has got this though.

DeletedUser27

NoDnt declares on GoD.

You declared on God ?

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

Good luck!