Top 20 Players Thread

DeletedUser

Yes I did but aggeeeees ago. Can't even remember the tribe i was in lawl :D

sorry for the OT :p

Swans1981

Lol, stab in the dark.

Take away all the top 20's internal nobles and it would look something the same, i'd still be in it though. :)
Outside of an account merge which was well managed, I dont have too many internals.

DeletedUser

By internalling most likely aswell :-\

Oh, well honestly. Not everyone would care to let good villages go to waste would they now? Given the fact you would be able to take 5-7 free, well built up villages. I'm 500% sure you would go for it. It's nothing shamefull nor disgracefull, it's the biased view upon the players and thinking, "oh hey look! they badcustheyinternal". Let's take arote by example, he has barbnobled a lot more then the top 3 combined probably. Yet, he is a good player whom is able to participate in any OP, support or anything the tribe plans.

DeletedUser

Oh, well honestly. Not everyone would care to let good villages go to waste would they now? Given the fact you would be able to take 5-7 free, well built up villages. I'm 500% sure you would go for it. It's nothing shamefull nor disgracefull, it's the biased view upon the players and thinking, "oh hey look! they badcustheyinternal". Let's take arote by example, he has barbnobled a lot more then the top 3 combined probably. Yet, he is a good player whom is able to participate in any OP, support or anything the tribe plans.

imo, lots of internalling def does not mean someone is a bad player, just lazy on the particular world they are doing it on. and laziness usually transfers over into numbing skill down, but not always

DeletedUser

Updated list in case anybody is interested :)

1 imbackagaintopwn
2 arote
3 La Flama Blanca
4 A Lama Smex Joint
5 Morpeth
6 Fifth Element choice
7 SpecialBrew.
8 Happy Accident
9 Tiger Lady
10 Caswellon
11 lingken
12 km5r
13 bdean20
14 jfsmith3
15 NotNasty
16 NeVerAleGenD
17 parisskyle
18 King Matt II
19 xharris
20 Light It Up

DeletedUser

internalling/barbs/ and gifts will be took by all as in the end they build troops so it does not say if a player is good/skilled etc they are there to be took! All the plays = troops.

DeletedUser

that is true in the later stages, right now its better to remove competition, barbs and internals are perfectly fine, but should be saved for when you are not able to remove real competition

DeletedUser

its better to remove competition
That is true also as its the first play you should do but can also be done along with my post above at the same time!

DeletedUser

that is what i meant i guess :p internals/barbs are fine, as long as removing competition is first when possible

DeletedUser

Seeing as I beleive the first analysis wasn't very well planned out. Perhaps it would be best if i had a go. Not saying it woudl be any better mind :p.

I shall judge a player by:
*his ranking,
*his noblings,
*his OD and
*my personal judgement.

#1 arote :
*rank: Rank 1. Not much to be said. I personally don't beleive he deserves his rank. But hey! Congrats to him, he did it!! Not many have!
*noblings: Lots of Inactives and Barbs and very little approach to alive and kicking players.
*OD: Poor for rank 1 player. More ODA than ODD though.
*my personal judgement. Player that still needs to prove his abilities. I would personally rank him top 20 not top 5.

#2 imbackagaintopwn
*rank: Ex Rank 1. Still has the capabilities and the targets to make it again though. More deserving of his top 5 status than arote.
*noblings: I beleive a few mergers happened. But nonetheless few barbs and he prefers to like his food more alive than dead :p
*OD: Great ODA but Okay OD. Still perhaps suggests more wars would do him some good.
*my personal judgement. I like this player. Not only characterwise but he knows his stuff.

#3 la Flama Blanca
*rank: Definetly deserves his top 5 status. I would rank him rank 1 if it wasn't for my account :p
*noblings: Perhaps the best on this world. He definetly loves his wars. I would love to test my skill against him anyday. But unfortunately i daresay he is the only player whom i fear losing to 1 vs 1.
*OD: His ODA says all. His ODD says all. His OD says everything. Be careful if your near him and NOT in his tribe.
*my personal judgement. Great respect for him overall. He has the potential to go far. I beleive he will.

#4 A Lama Smex Joint
*noblings: Has experienced barb periods. But nonetheless likes the good fight of kicking some good players backside.
*OD: Decent OD. Perhaps OD of a top 15 player.
*my personal judgement. Has the potential for a great future. But he is in a very divised K. Perhaps future wars in perspective?

#5 fifth element choice <-- I shall try to be unbiased :p
*rank: New guy in the top 5. I beleive its deserving of its current position.
*noblings: I can say we prefer our food alive and kicking. Very few barbs. Recent Internals do suggest a more lazy gamestyle.
*OD: Again, decent OD. However would perhaps suggest that it may not be deserving of a top 1 account.
*my personal judgement. Like Lama. It is in a divided K. And located the furthest from Escape and with it's recent events, who knows what will happen with this account.

#6 Morpeth
*rank: Ex Rank 1. Held it for a long while. Left it being very much contested by a number of players.
*noblings: Very recently been losing villages. Seems to be generally inactive looking at stats. Nobling easy targets.
*OD: Very good OD. More ODD than ODA though. Proves that he is getting hit very heavily. Probably is running out of troops fast.
*my personal judgement. Had it's hayday. Due to the politics of the game, has had to give up its rank 1. I can't see much future for this account.

#7 Specialbew.
*rank: Ex Rank 1. He deserves a top 10 account. Perhaps not so much top 5 account. He has perhaps though the best chance of getting rank 1.
*noblings: Has had its mergers and its barbs. Now it seems to be taking very much alive food. Good to see it has talent in there.
*OD: Decent OD. Very little ODD suggests it hasn't had to defend much. Maybe more wars are needed to test their ability?
*my personal judgement. Still uncertain to what this player future holds. I beleive it holds more potential than most due to its position ingame. Rank 1 is not far of their hands. Would be a great contender in the future perhaps.

#8 Happy Accident
*rank: I personally beleive he deserves top 20 not top 10.
*noblings: Lots of barbs and internals. it seems he has yet to eat some real food. Evidence though of early fighting capabilities. Some talent is there for sure.
*OD: Rubbish OD for a top 10 player.
*my personal judgement. I don't know what to make of this player. He could be good. Or he could be bad. Having been in his tribe, little evidence suggests he likes working together. I could be wrong.

#9 Tiger Lady
*rank: New player in top 10. I have yet to see evidence that she is worthy of a top 10 account.
*noblings: Lots of evidence of internals. One prominent merge made her surpass my account once (for which i sent her a few fakes :p). Nothing suggests that she has the capabilities of a top 10 player. Perhaps she can surprise me?
*OD: Nothing special. Again suggests, she has huggled her way to top 10. But nothing suggests she could be a bad/good player.
*my personal judgement. Like HA, I don't know what she is entirely capable of. She could be a great player. I guess time will tell.

#10 Caswellon
*noblings: Recent noblings suggest a merger/internal. But past noblings suggest a different story. He likes war. :) Always a good sign of a player. I beleive he has good capabilities. Deserves his top 10 rank even perhaps higher?
*OD: Good OD for a top 10 player. Especially ODA. Low ODD suggest that he hasn't been tested getting attacked. Who knows?
*my personal judgement. I like this type of player. Will add spice to the game in the future i beleive. Good luck to him!

<PAUSE> I shall continue with my assessment of the next top 20 later.
[spoil]
11 bdean20 SLAP 788.230 92 8568
12 lingken Escape 773.623 79 9793
13 jfsmith3 Escape 725.505 85 8535
14 km5r Escape 714.871 84 8510
15 zambouta SPAM 708.034 74 9568
16 parisskyle SLAP 707.808 88 8043
17 xharris SLAP 701.764 90 7797
18 NeVerAleGenD -RLS- 694.171 89 7800
19 NotNasty Valour 691.834 80 8648
20 KPDCK Escape 680.457 74 9195 [/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

#3 la Flama Blanca
*rank: Ex Rank 1. Still has the capabilities and the targets to make it again though. More deserving of his top 5 status than arote.
*noblings: I beleive a few mergers happened. But nonetheless few barbs and he prefers to like his food more alive than dead :p
*OD: Great ODA but Okay OD. Still perhaps suggests more wars would do him some good.
*my personal judgement. I like this player. Not only characterwise but he knows his stuff.

there has never been a merger with us, we just like finishing entire players off ;)

and nice rating! good read

DeletedUser

finally a rating! (sun)

i don't remember being rank 1 though :p

DeletedUser

Whoopsies my bad...i assumed you were that awesome already LOL. I shall edit that out when i have a chance :)

DeletedUser

Wait..,I made a,mistake lol. Imbacktopwn thingy was for la flama. I shall edit it tomorrow. I have no idea what I did there lol