Top 20 tribe thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser100063
  • Start date

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
To put it short and bland, as the world doesn't need to know ALL of our drama,

There was a "conflict of interest" between different parties within the tribe. Things had a rather harsh peak 2 days ago and we are still recovering.

Definition: conflict of interest between different parties within the tribe.

1. One leader calling another one, some very rude names and/or words on a regular basis. The insulted, decides enough is enough, and leaves. Others agree that the causer of the problems is a childish, fairly lazy person who takes credit for other people's work, and decide to follow the reason Escape has done well so far out the door.

It's amazing what definitions you find on the internet these days :icon_eek:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
this is an interesting development......Is this a powerplay of some sort to make a point?

We will find out out in a next few days where their true loyalty lies.////....

Goodluck Rainbow!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

PAOKcyprus Left 08th March 2012 - 07:12 314,165
Stevied03 Left 08th March 2012 - 01:15 200,350
romeo1116 Left 08th March 2012 - 01:15 322,388
A Lama Smex Joint Left 08th March 2012 - 00:12 1,035,585
Kurlander Left 07th March 2012 - 00:12 6,506
JWGT Left 06th March 2012 - 21:13 27,075
Happy Accident Left 06th March 2012 - 18:13 926,439
King Matt II Left 06th March 2012 - 17:13 670,939
Loftus Kablooey Left 04th March 2012 - 17:12 104,740

Interesting Development!! Maybe this world just got interesting!! and less hugging! Goodluck Rainbows!!!

Swans1981

I'd just like to point out my reasons for leaving,

Firstly and most importantly theres a massive rift in the tribe between firstly, KM and GV, and then SubV and non SubV members (To an extent). Egos clashing with Egos.
Secondly, and on a more personal level, theres a rule on internal nobling. It states that a player whos quitting can give 50% of his villages to "WHOEVER HE/SHE SEES FIT" to give them too. However, Stawagon & GV decided to change this rule and said i couldn't have any unless i relocated to a frontline up north. I don't like the fact rules are changed when they see fit and don't want to be led under complete dictatorship.

Thus, I left.

~Happy

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
SubV players on this world seem to think that because a number of them got lucky on accounts they played/were given to play on a past world where they happened to win, they are better than everybody else.

I'd personally place a lot of money on the misplaced arrogance of these players being a major cause of what will likely be an eventual internal collapse of Escape.

DeletedUser

SubV players on this world seem to think that because a number of them got lucky on accounts they played/were given to play on a past world where they happened to win, they are better than everybody else.

I'd personally place a lot of money on the misplaced arrogance of these players being a major cause of what will likely be an eventual internal collapse of Escape.

Most of the Subv players on this world owned their accounts since the start of world 25. I don't think anyone has acted arrogantly, some of us just prefer a more aggressive style of play than King Matt was willing to provide.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't think anyone has acted arrogantly, some of us just prefer a more aggressive style of play than King Matt was willing to provide.

You will find that the fact that a group of you were shouting out to the stars on this world about your victory on a past world non-stop for the first few weeks, and the fact that it keeps cropping up as a problem-causer, that it is only possible to read in to it as arrogance.

If you weren't (collectively) acting arrogantly, SubV wouldn't be the topic of discussion here. Think about that for a minute please.

King Matt II

I don't think anyone has acted arrogantly, some of us just prefer a more aggressive style of play than King Matt was willing to provide.

If I was so scared of the war then why have you still not declared it now I'm not there to say no? W-was I right? :icon_surprised: Also, I hope your post isn't implying I was removed from power, I left on my own terms.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If I was so scared of the war then why have you still not declared it now I'm not there to say no? W-was I right? :icon_surprised: Also, I hope your post isn't implying I was removed from power, I left on my own terms.

K-K-King Matt was told by someone other than me he huggled too much? :p

Is W60 about to brace themselves for an Escape/Valour showdown? I love you W60 <3 why did I leave so soon.

King Matt II

K-K-King Matt was told by someone other than me he huggled too much? :p

Is W60 about to brace themselves for an Escape/Valour showdown? I love you W60 <3 why did I leave so soon.

Had nothing to do with that, I left as I was sick of receiving abuse from a certain member, who apparently I have found out can't even snipe a train and yet slandered me for internals. :lol: Then he publicly flamed me for no reason so I left rather than kicking him.

Although I guess I'll leave you guys to speculate regarding it, I don't want to damage Escape by posting any more of the facts.

DeletedUser

Pot`s of gold at the bottom of every rainbow! :) Rainbow land is the place to be.respect TW player`s is all that is needed in mail`s etc. (but not in act`s of war play`s!)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All is not peachy in the west like everyone thought, maybe they can join in on the fun with the east and this can be a real world!

DeletedUser

All is not peachy in the west like everyone thought, maybe they can join in on the fun with the east and this can be a real world!

It seems King Matt was the peacemaker of the world. With him out of the picture, tribes can do what they are soft-wired to do - war.

DeletedUser

It seems King Matt was the peacemaker of the world. With him out of the picture, tribes can do what they are soft-wired to do - war.

Since when is KM out of the picture? He is still very much there.

DeletedUser

Since when is KM out of the picture? He is still very much there.

He is out of Escape's diplomacy/policy making picture, which leaves tribes that border each other do what is natural, war.

Best of luck to the final outcome of this new escapade, I am very much intrigued. I think I wet myself.