PrimEvil Assassins W62

DeletedUser104923

2vd5o49.png

"WELCOME TO THE POINT OF NO RETURN"

World 62 is on its way and PrimEvil Assassins is now officially accepting applications from the masses. We are willing to accept players who are not very experienced but only to a certain extent and only if they have the right attitude about learning the game.

Leadership has not yet been decided other then the two dukes (myself and iSm@sh). We both have years of experience on other accounts (.net, .us, etc). It should be a nice combination of skill sets and experiences. Barons will be selected in game along with other positions based on skill, activity and all around awesomeness :icon_biggrin:

Do NOT apply if you do not meet or are not willing to meet the following criteria:

- You must be active not only in the game but also in the forums.

- Loyalty is a must. We don't want players who aren't willing to go down with the tribe.

- You must cooperate with your tribemates and that includes: supporting, account sitting and in some cases teaching them.

Further Information:

Name: PrimEvil Assassins

Tag: MALIGN (Not definite)

Coat of Arms: (Again not definite)

Hitman_contracts_silen-assassin_reklam.jpg

Tribal Structure:

- 2 dukes

- 4 barons (chief diplomat, chief tutor, chief internal officer and chief coordinator)

- Small council (5-10)​

My Skype: Speciocide

We are not like the mass recruiting tribes out there who will just accept anyone. We expect a lot from our recruits but in turn they can expect a lot from us.

Any questions are welcome but only from those who are interested in the tribe. A list of members will be released as soon as possible.

Official Members:

1. iSm@sh
  2. Speciocide
  3. Kettimmy77
  4. Taiphun
  5. Killica
  6. Kiingypk
  7. Bardens
  8. Laanekas
  9. Prettymaldita
  10. Inv4derZim
  11. Dynamic Zombie
  12. Danny-r
  13. Princessmolly89
  14. B@rbarossa

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104927

Quick little description of my leading tribes in Tribal Wars. (Won't Give out Tribe Names)

I have lead 2 Tribes to top rank 10 in World 32, both nobled out by TIME. ;)

Lead 2 tribe to top rank 10 in World 44. One made it too rank 4, the other made it too 9.

My past names will not be given out to any others either. ;)

DeletedUser

I would love to be part of your tribe...
If you have any question about my experience and some other things ask me on skype

my skype name is boban.gr88

DeletedUser

Everybody who want to join this tribe must be active and team players.

We need good player who are loyal this tribe and who are team player, not points player..

b@rbarossa

Application

Hi I am currently playing on world 5 with ket and mace, I believe mace is iSmash. I can not say that I am always on because I work during the week. But I am very much active in both tribal forum and in game.

Oh and my name is matt3206 in world 5

DeletedUser

Hi I am currently playing on world 5 with ket and mace, I believe mace is iSmash. I can not say that I am always on because I work during the week. But I am very much active in both tribal forum and in game.

Oh and my name is matt3206 in world 5

You play now world 5????