PrimEvil Assassins W62

DeletedUser12965

Wow twstats does not keep that very good stats on the old worlds does it lol. I only got 0 nobled villages there but when you go to my profile it it shows I nobled villages lol and then it shows me not owning them.

But I played world 5 and alot more then they are giving me credit for lol.

DeletedUser

Wow twstats does not keep that very good stats on the old worlds does it lol. I only got 0 nobled villages there but when you go to my profile it it shows I nobled villages lol and then it shows me not owning them.

But I played world 5 and alot more then they are giving me credit for lol.

:)

Add me on skype...

DeletedUser104923

Hi I am currently playing on world 5 with ket and mace, I believe mace is iSmash. I can not say that I am always on because I work during the week. But I am very much active in both tribal forum and in game.

Oh and my name is matt3206 in world 5

Got a skype?:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Teaching newbies is not easy..but lets see how yo guys roll out.

DeletedUser

Maybe we will, maybe we wont but when all tribe play like one and when is tribe player team player tribe will survive enough to be one of respected tribe in world..
trust me.. :D

DeletedUser104923

I agree that its difficult but we will not teach newbies who have the wrong attitude. They will have to work hard to learn the skills and if they are not willing to do that then they will be kicked. So far we only have really experienced players though. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser104923

I know because you will only find newbies when world will be open..newbies do not come on forums..as per i know.

Good point... A bit of a brain fart on my part there :lol: I had a forum account when I first started years ago but I'm probably the exception

DeletedUser104927

Hi I am currently playing on world 5 with ket and mace, I believe mace is iSmash. I can not say that I am always on because I work during the week. But I am very much active in both tribal forum and in game.

Oh and my name is matt3206 in world 5

SHHHH!!!! I'm trying to start new in this Server... Many enemies.. Much less friends... ;P

AND It's not iSmash.. Its iSm@sh... Gosh Matt... ;P
:lol:

DeletedUser104923

...bump... :icon_biggrin: Just looking for a few more experienced players

DeletedUser

PrincessMolly

hey I'm Matt's wife, Molly but just princess for short :icon_biggrin: I work at home so I am pretty much online all day most every day! a perfect account sitter! always here! I would like to be apart of this tribe!

DeletedUser104923

hey I'm Matt's wife, Molly but just princess for short :icon_biggrin: I work at home so I am pretty much online all day most every day! a perfect account sitter! always here! I would like to be apart of this tribe!

We're always glad to have active players :icon_biggrin: Do you have Skype? If so add me. My name on there is Speciocide same as here.

DeletedUser104927

Hey Molly. Matt is a good friend and asset, I hope we can be friends too. :)

DeletedUser

hey guys i don't have skype coz of my memory reasons plz is there any other way i can contact u

i have experience of handling 11 villages and 8 villages in two different world but on different account

NOT THIS ONE ( HAVE PIC AS PROOF)

DeletedUser104974

I'm interesed

I've been playing for 5+ years now and I'm a great team player + active, would be happy to join your tribe:)