~TOP~ Declares to Gians

DeletedUser

I fail to see where the confusion lies. It is a well worded and grammatically correct sentence. I do believe there is a period between the sentence with "cowardly" and the sentence with "fakes and trains". If that can help you work through your logic.

Imo, a huge operation from one tribe upon another is deserving of an official war status is it not? Thus what is cowardly is the act of making war without declaring. Just man up!

Either way, this will be fun and interesting to see pan out!

stellro

It's ok - from speaking to Algo for sometime you get used to his contradictions......

And how exactly did these tribes join this war without an invite I ask???

And Now Riot Joins the war - but in reality that is hardly unexpected :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104566

You just admitted publicly one of the reasons why we declared.
Gians didn't have the guts to do declare on TOP. Yet you chose to pick on isolated TOP villages... hence the early stats you post.

And??? Id explain the details of why we attacked anyone in the first place but its not necassary and I have far to much to do to bother.

Like I said good games to everyone more nobles less talking ^.^

DeletedUser104566

I fail to see where the confusion lies. It is a well worded and grammatically correct sentence. I do believe there is a period between the sentence with "cowardly" and the sentence with "fakes and trains". If that can help you work through your logic.

Imo, a huge operation from one tribe upon another is deserving of an official war status is it not? Thus what is cowardly is the act of making war without declaring. Just man up!

I believe your tribe did that with -INDE- and -TT- was allied with them got them to declare and then never joined the war and then sent a few trians that all got sniped... Wanna check out cowardly look at sylb he was behind all the fail coalitions against us the unofficial war.

DeletedUser100466

Suppose not, since I just accepted Gians's invitation to their war 0o
They tricked me though :S I bet Sam knew I like accepting things >_<

Also, nice sig Glenn :lol:

Hehehehe my another victim....

ScythianBlade said:

Blah Blah Blah

stellro

Why spoil a good story with the truth :)

INDE declared 2 days before they should - thats why it fell apart - that and you was constantly onto INDE stating that you didnt want a war with them - and then you went after -TT- independently and then constantly broke NAP's with INDE.

Your biggest issue was that a coalition had been formed against you - a much bigger tribe with no actual border to ourself but with you rimming 4 TOP players within your core and expected no retaliation....

It was never our fault that fell away - we had always stated that the other tribes were to declare on Tuesday & we would declare on the Thursday once troops had been moved around - a sound plan - but the first declaration was made on Sunday and without warning.....

But if you are against Coalitions - then why invite every tribe and their dog???

DeletedUser

The only NAP G!ans broke were against INDE-2 When a number of -TT- members had merged into them, our NAP with Gians and G!ans has remained unbroken i believe.

xRedDevil

Suppose not, since I just accepted Gians's invitation to their war 0o
They tricked me though :S I bet Sam knew I like accepting things >_<

Also, nice sig Glenn :lol:

Well it'd be rude to turn down getting some nice tasty villages for the tribe hehe

I couldn't help it and I needed a good one to replace the one Timo made :lol:

DeletedUser104566

Lol.... You just admitted your cowardly move ..

It was never our fault that fell away - we had always stated that the other tribes were to declare on Tuesday & we would declare on the Thursday once troops had been moved around

Obviously you were using everyone.... we have no intentions of using anyone but, rather building a strong relationship while we feast on these unusually named barb villages with ~TOP~ as a tribe... didnt know barbs could be a tribe.... I mean why would a tribe require the others in the coalition to start the war on tuesday so you could join 2 days later "Move troops around" Sounds more like try to have us burn our nobles on those tribes so ~TOP~ doesnt take any repercussions for there actions....

Also Gians and -INDE- have never broken our Nap with each other weve had simple issues but, thats to be expected with any diplomacy. Dont think they would be joining in on this if it werent so.

What it boils down to is Sylb lied to -INDE- then never joined ultimately when you go around lieing to people making falacys against a tribe that had no interest in there location I am glad to see its all turning around on you and your finally getting what you deserve. Glad to have you all here -INDE- IWL RIot! CLLN lets get our munch on....

Why spoil a good story with the truth :)

INDE declared 2 days before they should - thats why it fell apart - that and you was constantly onto INDE stating that you didnt want a war with them - and then you went after -TT- independently and then constantly broke NAP's with INDE.

Your biggest issue was that a coalition had been formed against you - a much bigger tribe with no actual border to ourself but with you rimming 4 TOP players within your core and expected no retaliation....

It was never our fault that fell away - we had always stated that the other tribes were to declare on Tuesday & we would declare on the Thursday once troops had been moved around - a sound plan - but the first declaration was made on Sunday and without warning.....

But if you are against Coalitions - then why invite every tribe and their dog???

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100466

Incoming attack - Run ~TOP~ run

RIOT!
tresheureux.gif
GIANS F

stellro

And yet all of these tribe manage to join a war without an invite.....

Ally
The Orc Pack

Enemy
The Varangian Guard
Riot!
Indecisive
Imperial Warlords Legion
Varyags
Celestial Legion

And I'm not stating it was your fault - why would I???

I was stating it was INDE's fault for declaring 2 days early....read - digest - comment:icon_idea:

And we would rather fight you all than go out in a whimper :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser20939

I have always been surprised by the fact that ~TOP~ didn't declare on riot xD

ToPaT

I like ~TOP~ they seem like good experience players and doesn't afraid of anything.

stellro

I have always been surprised by the fact that ~TOP~ didn't declare on riot xD

We had a NAP (which was dropped without warning) and until a recent recruitment of Womble players (who also had their alliance dropped by Riot without warning) we could have only ever had a long range war which seemed pointless.....

I like ~TOP~ they seem like good experience players and doesn't afraid of anything.

Why thank you :)

DeletedUser27

Good luck to everyone.

So ~TOP~ are fighting ToPaT then ?

/confused

DeletedUser92753

Advice on the PnP-

If you are going to use premade video its best to add enough to make it your own. More dialogue, more captions, etc etc. Otherwise I feel like you just advertised Warhammer and threw on mention of the war as an added bonus.