Rhino VS Wonka + Wet

DeletedUser101547

Check Mate you have just highlighted why this 'relationship' has been strained from day one. As you seemed to omit any facts from your post I'll do some of the filling in for everyone.

Start of Wonka/Rhino relations - You guys approach us for an alliance. No prechecking or get to know you, just you wanting to ally. It then comes out that your sole purpose for this 'alliance' was that you wanted us to merge into you. Again, without much talk or thought just, 'we want you to merge and if that's not going to happen then there is no point having any diplo', to which I replied:-

[spoil][2/18/2012 1:10:18 PM] Mr J: got a verdict?
[2/18/2012 1:15:08 PM] Paul & Rach TW's T.S.M: i spoke with your co quite a bit last night, he knows where I stand and will be able to fill you in :)
[2/18/2012 1:15:37 PM] Paul & Rach TW's T.S.M: he said he was gunna talk to you and get back to us so best to chat to him first
[2/18/2012 1:15:51 PM] Mr J: well hes been on ages with me but hasnt said anything yet
[2/18/2012 1:15:58 PM] Mr J: Could you fill me in

[2/18/2012 1:17:45 PM] Paul & Rach TW's T.S.M: we are not interested in a merge into you, i would consider some of rhino if you wanted to apply but the majority wouldn't get in, you guys would have to cut a lot of fat anyway if you wanted us in, so it's honestly way to early to be talking about mergers, i'm not even sure i want an alliance as you are yet to bring anything to the table.
[2/17/2012 10:56:16 PM] Paul & Rach TW's T.S.M: come up with a decent proposal and take it seriously and i'd be willing to revisit.
[2/17/2012 11:05:57 PM] o.0: :)
[2/17/2012 11:06:07 PM] o.0: thnx for that
[2/17/2012 11:06:23 PM] o.0: our fat will soon be sucked out ;)
[2/17/2012 11:08:51 PM] Paul & Rach TW's T.S.M: sounds good, just fyi I'm very weary of jumping into any formal alliance with out a lot of thought and planning and some relationship building first, and i'm not a fan of mergers most of the time as they tend to never work and are rushed into with out any real planning.
[2/17/2012 11:09:38 PM] Paul & Rach TW's T.S.M: all my guys have been around for a long time, won worlds, hit end game, had rank one accounts, we've been around long enough to know what works and what doesnt
[2/17/2012 11:09:40 PM] o.0: yeap i know ;) im not much of a fan of mergers
[2/17/2012 11:10:06 PM] o.0: but po was thinking about the future of both of our tribes ;)
[2/17/2012 11:11:53 PM] Paul & Rach TW's T.S.M: that shows a lack of foresight, things change all the time, you can't plan stuff like that and just assume it will work out.

END QUOTE

[2/18/2012 1:18:11 PM] Paul & Rach TW's T.S.M: that's the convo
[2/18/2012 1:19:05 PM] Mr J: k
[2/18/2012 1:19:39 PM] Mr J: Just and FYI this is my first time leading a top 20 tribe so im not the greatest leader ever just yet :p[/spoil]

At this point you promptly removed me from your skype contacts and your co had to back track and pick up your mess. You then started spamming my inbox with conversations between you and another Rhino member having a laugh at Wonka, I assume to try and lighten things up and smooth things over. I won't bore everyone with the mails.

Wonka/Rhino NAP - We eventually settled on an NAP, which was honestly one of the worst relationships I've had with another tribe. Fads was constantly having to make excuses for your aggressive and brash behavior, saying that it was just the way you are, blah blah blah. The entire time it seemed like you were just sulking because you didn't get your own way when we rejected your rubbish merger proposal.

Lead up/reasons for the war - Next thing you start recruiting food in our area, seemingly recruiting meat shields in between us. Either that or your recruitment standards are even worse then I thought. You were also informed of the fact that you had cheaters in your tribe (multi-accounters) and did nothing about it. (We won't show proof on externals due to the rules, but we have it). All that, coupled with giving us the run around over cross nobles, hiding behind the wording of nap agreements rather then acting with integrity, and just being generally unpleasant to deal with we; started preping for war.

This war was brought about by one thing only, your lack of character/morals and inability to deal with people in an appropriate manner.

Yes, we would have honored the agreement, we don't need the element of 'surprise'. But please just keep proving this following statement for us over and over again, as it's fun to watch you keep digging your own grave.

Mr J: Just and FYI this is my first time leading a top 20 tribe so im not the greatest leader ever just yet :p

Couldn't have put it better myself.

DeletedUser

Good luck all, East members like myself love eating popcorn while being entertained.

DeletedUser

its suck tribe vs suck tribe. why would anyone care?

if i had to choose one I would say WET. Though I am sure they will both lose.

DeletedUser

We've been putting cyanide in our Wonka Bars.

I think an extinction is imminent.

DeletedUser103292

I believe Wonka will come out on top, but either way, good luck.

DeletedUser

For me, Wet? and Wonka are the favorites.
Rhino has done OK to preserve any major losses against these two quality tribes but it's very early days and I predict that after about a week Rhino will be down something like 20 - 30 villages.

Side 1:
Tribes: Rhino
Side 2:
Tribes: Wet?, Wonka

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 22
Difference: 3

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 3
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 92,515
Side 2: 114,896
Difference: 22,381

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25,395
Side 2: 25,427
Difference: 32

chart

DeletedUser

I'm looking forward to seeing this fight unfold. Rhino had a positive start but seem to have gone the way of an MRT, though that seems to be the trend for world winning strategies these days.

I like both Wet? and Wonka, both have solid leadership with a nice tight membership.
Though this "declaration" seems to be more focused toward Wonka than Wet?
[SPOIL]
RhinoVsWonkaVsWet.png
[/SPOIL]
Looking at the map, I would have said it would have been a good fight between Wonka and Rhino as it was, I'd like to know your logic in pulling Wet? into the fray.

I do wonder if Wonka's ally will be drawn in, as well as Rhino's allies.

Good luck to all involved.

DeletedUser

So hows everyone going? I'm just posting here because nobody else will talk to me :(.

On a more serious note. Good luck to both sides. Personally I think Rhino will probably come out on top. But good luck to all involved.

Fr3aks. Worst excuse for a Tribe i've ever seen.

DeletedUser

So hows everyone going? I'm just posting here because nobody else will talk to me :(.

On a more serious note. Good luck to both sides. Personally I think Rhino will probably come out on top. But good luck to all involved.

Fr3aks. Worst excuse for a Tribe i've ever seen.

Lol, what's with the random Fr3aks hating?

Fr3aks are people too...

DeletedUser

Yes but they keep recruiting our refugees. It takes a lot of work to make a noob tribe disband. I like some of thier northern players. But down south. One of them before they joined freaks send a 17 second gap train. They also forgot the 4th noble.

For another laugh,

I almost failed to snipe it :D

DeletedUser

Yes but they keep recruiting our refugees. It takes a lot of work to make a noob tribe disband. I like some of thier northern players. But down south. One of them before they joined freaks send a 17 second gap train. They also forgot the 4th noble.

For another laugh,

I almost failed to snipe it :D

Mmm well they may have a noob member or two, most tribes do, but I wouldn't consider them a noob tribe at all.

DeletedUser

I like them. Just they recruit refugees and recruitment standards are quiete low. Also a bit arrogant some of the players are.

I'm in Granny.

DeletedUser100507

soo any of you got any news on East's stance on the war? cause i do :D