The Way of the World.

DeletedUser

Had enough of East trolls now. God damn. :lol:

you joined the war 4 days later and gave them a grace period so they would have taken 1 by then so bullshit

hiring from naps is a breach its not hard to know

Your diplomat and duke have been on this forum and both disagree with you.

Its only you denying it so how is it me who is hard to reason with and being like a brick wall?

you are trolling as much as me so i dont feel offended by your comment.

DeletedUser

Well keep guessing then Roy, because you're not even close. If I were you, I'd be careful about who you'd wanna upset as well o0

Are you going to noble me when I am asleep? And request tribal support for it? :lol:
But I guess you have to get 3x my size first just to be safe. Good luck with that.

DeletedUser

Are you going to noble me when I am asleep? And request tribal support for it? :lol:
But I guess you have to get 3x my size first just to be safe. Good luck with that.

I wish you were closer to me as id actually like to noble you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who knows what I'll do, maybe I'll chat with some friends I made while being a 'dirty diplomat' ... It could be a lot of fun.

DeletedUser

Even more pathetic then I thought. Yeah betray all your friends in Riots, totally suits your character.

Oh look at the internet tough guy.

How is that acting tough? saying i will noble you ingame is acting tough?

where do you hang out? i never heard any tough guy say that

DeletedUser

I don't have a grudge, nor do I wish to betray anyone.

But I can't stand how people try and sweettalk Riot!'s diplomacy when I know all about it and frankly Roy has been pissing me off for weeks. And of course you to Choco.

You think I quit my account because I was bored? I quit it before I couldn't take the shit anymore and caused internal drama. I left Riot! for Riot! because of Riot! I made a few bad decisions this world thus far and leaving Riot! was my way of resetting without causing to many issues for others.

DeletedUser

Funny, this thread started by saying everyone should attack Riot!

Now Riot! seems to be attacking itself ... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser92753

Funny, this thread started by saying everyone should attack Riot!

Now Riot! seems to be attacking itself ... :icon_rolleyes:

If only this argument was more entertaining.

"You r tuff guy!"

"I iz not"

"yes huh!"

"nuh uh"

.... :icon_neutral: