Total conquers:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 24
Difference: 0

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 3
Difference: 0

Place your bets people, Riot! are paying even money ...

earthquake girl

Recruiting from an nap is breaking an nap and every tribalwars player knows that so dont go blabbing crap you never new it wasnt.

You screwed your nap over and i have seen it done a few times and personally wouldnt nap with your tribe due to this.

Not unless it is explicitly stated in the NAP agreement. A NAP without specific conditions attached to it is merely an agreement to not attack each other for X length of time. Nothing more and nothing less.

DeletedUser

Not unless it is explicitly stated in the NAP agreement. A NAP without specific conditions attached to it is merely an agreement to not attack each other for X length of time. Nothing more and nothing less.

^ This. It's not 'dirty diplomacy'. We did not break any terms of the NAP. A NAP is just saying that we won't attack you, then at some point we decided we would, hence breaking the NAP.

If you wanted conditions for the NAP then you should have asked for them, and we would have upheld, as we have in many different cases before.

DeletedUser

^ This. It's not 'dirty diplomacy'. We did not break any terms of the NAP. A NAP is just saying that we won't attack you, then at some point we decided we would, hence breaking the NAP.

If you wanted conditions for the NAP then you should have asked for them, and we would have upheld, as we have in many different cases before.

NAP = non aggression pact.

Now recruiting the top players of a tribe, with a view to breaking the NAP straight after is an aggressive act, because of the intent to break the NAP. Hence a breach of the NAP.

You can argue recruitment alone isnt aggressive, but it becomes so when you intend to use this recruitment against the NAP.

However as you said, you wanted to break it, so you did. Your choice.

In all honesty, i dont know why any tribe would want diplomacy with Riot! if this is there veiw to diplomacy. NAPs clearly mean nothing to them, and they clearly feel they can break diplomacy whenever they feel.

DeletedUser

Dude, you don't like Riot!, we get it ... time to walk away :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Recruiting from an nap is breaking an nap and every tribalwars player knows that so dont go blabbing crap you never new it wasnt.

Not that I have any stake in the issue, but this isn't really fair.
The terms of an "NAP" can be tailored to any diplomatic or geographic situation and could encompass any number of factors.
Sure sometimes recruitment can be stipulated but if it is not clearly stipulated then I personally wouldn't have any problem with recruiting in or from an NAP tribe.
We saw examples of several tribes on W21 which held an NAP and recruited from each other with no diplomatic stress.

DeletedUser

NAP = non aggression pact.

Now recruiting the top players of a tribe, with a view to breaking the NAP straight after is an aggressive act, because of the intent to break the NAP. Hence a breach of the NAP.

You can argue recruitment alone isnt aggressive, but it becomes so when you intend to use this recruitment against the NAP.

However as you said, you wanted to break it, so you did. Your choice.

Recruiting right next to Riot! I believe was one of the breaking factors. Not just that, but you recruited quite a few of the noobs from Womble, and we don't want to restrict ourselves from those sort of players. NOT JUST that, but also you did make it clear that you did not want anything on top of the NAP by restricting where ToPaT nobles.

I agree that recruiting from you was not too nice, however let's put it into perspective. The recruitment is one player, who is Revenge4Destiny. Revenge's last conquer against TOP was before he even joined TOP, let alone Riot. Looking through the player war stats, he is not even on there, meaning he has never attacked you. Fairly courteous considering the fact that he could have joined in on a couple of ops. The statement of us 'using him against you' is unfounded and not researched, because if you did do some you would find out that we haven't used him against you.

He was unsettled in the tribe that he was in, and close to our members, me in particular, so we recruited him. It's not like we asked him to join us, he was asking Womble and Riot for a place at this time.

In all honesty, i dont know why any tribe would want diplomacy with Riot! if this is there veiw to diplomacy. NAPs clearly mean nothing to them, and they clearly feel they can break diplomacy whenever they feel.

See above. Actually, from personal experience, when I was part of the leadership at Womble we had the sense to put conditions in place, which Riot agreed to, and fully upheld. It's not our fault that your leadership failed to put these measures in place. Besides, if TOP wanted to break the NAP, I am pretty sure they would have just broke it and attacked [which would have been well within your rights to do, as there were no conditions.]

DeletedUser

Luke. The NAP with ~Top~ was broken only because we were going to recruit Revenge4Destiny and we wanted to stop them from merging with Womble.

We anticipated that recruiting R4D was going to break the NAP, we send Topat 20K D's in all his villages before we did it.

alexwong

NAP = They are not ready.
drop NAP = They are ready.

Ally = You are useful.
drop Ally = You are useless.

DeletedUser

Recruiting right next to Riot! I believe was one of the breaking factors. Not just that, but you recruited quite a few of the noobs from Womble, and we don't want to restrict ourselves from those sort of players. NOT JUST that, but also you did make it clear that you did not want anything on top of the NAP by restricting where ToPaT nobles.

I agree that recruiting from you was not too nice, however let's put it into perspective. The recruitment is one player, who is Revenge4Destiny. Revenge's last conquer against TOP was before he even joined TOP, let alone Riot. Looking through the player war stats, he is not even on there, meaning he has never attacked you. Fairly courteous considering the fact that he could have joined in on a couple of ops. The statement of us 'using him against you' is unfounded and not researched, because if you did do some you would find out that we haven't used him against you.

He was unsettled in the tribe that he was in, and close to our members, me in particular, so we recruited him. It's not like we asked him to join us, he was asking Womble and Riot for a place at this time.

See above. Actually, from personal experience, when I was part of the leadership at Womble we had the sense to put conditions in place, which Riot agreed to, and fully upheld. It's not our fault that your leadership failed to put these measures in place. Besides, if TOP wanted to break the NAP, I am pretty sure they would have just broke it and attacked [which would have been well within your rights to do, as there were no conditions.]

im not in top or axe and never was

axe helped them in war supported them and riot screwed them and stabbed them in the back. To me what they did was breaking diplomacy

recruiting 1 player isnt intent but mass recruiting from axe is definate agression and shows that they are planning.

not even close to a day had passed when riot launched on axe and took alot of villages, this proves they intended to break the nap and had done for a long time.

riot recruited 6 players from axe and revenge wasnt one of them, that shows intent.

DeletedUser

ROFL, no my young Noobewan, NAP = Noble All Players.

:icon_wink:

Coming from a player offended about being stabbed in the back im surprised, i remember mattcurr was told he played unfair attacking personal naps, yet when the shoes on the other foot its acceptable?

DeletedUser

im not in top or axe and never was

axe helped them in war supported them and riot screwed them and stabbed them in the back. To me what they did was breaking diplomacy

recruiting 1 player isnt intent but mass recruiting from axe is definate agression and shows that they are planning.

not even close to a day had passed when riot launched on axe and took alot of villages, this proves they intended to break the nap and had done for a long time.

riot recruited 6 players from axe and revenge wasnt one of them, that shows intent.

I just went on tw stats and saw Riot recruited 3 players from Axe and not 6 :icon_confused: how awkward. Btw at the time those players were probably mid ranked.

Can you please provide proof of how axe helped riot in war and who did they support?

Again instead of talking out of your ass please show proof of Riot making the first move and attacking Axe.

We the community would like this see some proof. Thank you

DeletedUser

I just went on tw stats and saw Riot recruited 3 players from Axe and not 6 :icon_confused: how awkward. Btw at the time those players were probably mid ranked.

Can you please provide proof of how axe helped riot in war and who did they support?

Again instead of talking out of your ass please show proof of Riot making the first move and attacking Axe.

We the community would like this see some proof. Thank you

I was wrong about 6 but still recruited a fair few shows intent

Your proof of them declaring war is none existant yet i need to show proof you never screwed the diplomacy up

Proof is made when your LEADERS ADMITTED IT

ADMITTED = ACCEPTED THEY DID IT = THEY AGREED I WAS RIGHT

If your LEADERS say they did it THEN HOW AM I WRONG AND NOT ROYALIST

PROOF IS WHAT YOUR LEADERS SAY AND THEY SAY THEY DID IT.

DeletedUser

He's getting really worked about it too...I haven't actually seen where SF or AB admitted it either.