Rhino VS Wonka + Wet

puzzleman

Wonka is doing a good job, so is East, and in my opinion so is Rhino, because let's be honest, few tribes would hold long in their position having two very skilled enemy tribes attacking on opposite ends. Of course they are losing in villages, but then again pretty much any other tribe would fighting between East and Wonka.

see on the other side of that east is also fighting 6 other tribes (althought one is only 5 menbers so we will say 5)

and these tribes are constantly drawing support away from front lines

if it were to come down to 1 on 1, east vr rhino no one else involved do you think rhino would still be holding on that well

DeletedUser

if it were to come down to 1 on 1, east vr rhino no one else involved do you think rhino would still be holding on that well

Maybe not, however, me saying Rhino are tough opponents makes East look a lot better than if we all agree they are crap opponents. After all, a warrior tribe is only as good as the enemies it defeated.

DeletedUser

All I meant by this is that East Is in 5 wars all that we are winning. I agree wonka has done their part in the War. But Even though east is being gunned for by numerous tribes. (cause we are popular :D) We have been doing the most damage to rhino since we have joined. I am not trying to down Wonka because they have been a big help and have earned my respect holding off a tribe Much bigger then them.

And also rhino is a decent opponent and are proving they know how to use some teamwork, But i would not consider them to be a "tough" opponent anyone can claim they are tough by stacking a few villas here and there anyone can do that.

DeletedUser

All I meant by this is that East Is in 5 wars all that we are winning. I agree wonka has done their part in the War. But Even though east is being gunned for by numerous tribes. (cause we are popular :D) We have been doing the most damage to rhino since we have joined. I am not trying to down Wonka because they have been a big help and have earned my respect holding off a tribe Much bigger then them.

And also rhino is a decent opponent and are proving they know how to use some teamwork, But i would not consider them to be a "tough" opponent anyone can claim they are tough by stacking a few villas here and there anyone can do that.

This question comes in 3 parts:
What 5 tribes are you referring to?

When you say these 5 tribes are gunning for East, how many actually initiated that?

How many of those tribes have East stolen players from to help "balance" the injustice of fighting 5 tribes :icon_rolleyes:

puzzleman

This question comes in 3 parts:
What 5 tribes are you referring to?

When you say these 5 tribes are gunning for East, how many actually initiated that?

How many of those tribes have East stolen players from to help "balance" the injustice of fighting 5 tribes :icon_rolleyes:

most of them are pretty obvious try using twstats and look who we are nobleing

every time we turn around another tribe wants to join in the gangbang on east

when a skilled player comes asking for an invite and the leadership gives them one its not considered stealing its called playing the game

DeletedUser100507

when a skilled player comes asking for an invite and the leadership gives them one its not considered stealing its called playing the game

agreed, i mean only a stupid tribe will turn down a skilled player unless ofcourse that skilled player isnt actually skilled but that hasnt happened yet :)

spoils of war ehh

DeletedUser

Well East, why don't you take a step back from this war front and see if Wonka can handle Rhino by themselves.

DeletedUser

Point: East is rank 2. You don't gangbang a high ranking tribe, you slow it's growth to balance the worlds progression.
East is gangbanging Rhino, a smaller tribe than themselves, with Wonka.

agreed, i mean only a stupid tribe will turn down a skilled player unless ofcourse that skilled player isnt actually skilled but that hasnt happened yet :)

spoils of war ehh
East must be finding lots of skilled players then with the highest member change of the top 5.
Gangbangs must be paying off for them, getting spoils thrown at them by all these tribes that are just itching to join in against them.

Spoils of War generally come after the battle is won, as a prize.

puzzleman

by then end of the first op the battle is normally won after that the enemy has used up most of their defense and its just a clean up of the players we want with us and the villages we want to keep

DeletedUser

Truegrave, you of all people know very well that Rhino are not fighting this war alone.

DeletedUser

Well East, why don't you take a step back from this war front and see if Wonka can handle Rhino by themselves.

Rhino is doing a bit better than I expected them to, if I'm being honest. That being said, they still have 0 chance of winning and I believe that they'll disband within 2 weeks or so.

Wonka's realistic member count is more like high 20's, maybe 28-29, whereas Rhino was closer to 60 before the war and a bunch of their players left (see this post: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=6463945&postcount=161). Not to give out too many details but Dyk was in an accident IRL (hospitalized) and so his account was pretty much abandoned and he's lost what, 10 villages to rhino? So despite Rhino breaking the terms of the NAP (not giving us a 3 day warning), being twice our size, AND having the element of surprise, these are still the unaltered results of us versus them, dated over the past week when Rhino declared war on us:

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Rhino
Side 2:
Tribes: Wonka

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 50
Difference: 0

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19
Side 2: 14
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 321,620
Side 2: 315,280
Difference: 6,340

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 136,550
Side 2: 106,807
Difference: 29,743

chart
[/spoil]

We have the same amount of total conquers with a much smaller member count and they are "winning" by 5 ennoblements versus us (but if you take out the ones from Dyk, we'd be winning by about the same margin). And all that being said, we haven't even launched a serious op yet. A couple of the guys around me did a mini-op on Xiang1121 (who is now rimmed btw), but no tribe wide thing yet. Rest assured it's coming though.

Rhino's duke, Checkmate, is borderline retarded and I honestly believe they'd be doing much better if they had a leader of Willy W0nka's caliber. That being said, I give credit to the Rhino guys who took some villages from us but I just wanted to set the record straight that things are about to go seriously downhill for them. Check back next week ;)

DeletedUser101986

hmmmm i wonder why am hearing rumors that wonka and rhino have settled the war o.0

am telling u,gossipers now a days gotta learn to keep the rumors on the DL :D

so far,i cant take anything away from wonka,they have been doing an amazing job holding off on their own despite fr3aks not being able to help on the supportive front. with A 14 village gain and no real op yet,am ery giddy just thinking of what the stats will look like.

rhino are not entirely moving slow either.sure they took advantage if a situation with an inactive account but in all honesty...who wouldn't? besides,doing that is what happens in any sort of war,and its always the claim of every tribe (not bashing anyone but its true) "they only nobled that because the account was inactive or not active enough". but props to rhino for actually taking villages despite the difficulty of the actual fighting.

its somewhat tough judging the war from other's perspectives.towards rhino anyway. theres mix disputes of them having had some sort of op and others saying no op at all.i think in either scenario considering they started a war against a tribe 1/2 their size and now fighitng a joint war against a combined score of 2X+ their size...their plan backfired. also considering they should have had several outlets planned for each scenraio,i can say that not only is rhino hated (maybe thats too strong a word..."disliked") but they are getting the shit end of the stick when they honestly thought they would come out on the better end. i wonder what happened to all the friends and allies rhino had before this war started :D

east...remains east lol. they continue to beast through the world,maintaining a definitive "god" like status.keep up the great job.

again,i guess the only way i can end this rant is by saying i trully and honestly expect to see some "real" fighting between wonka and rhino here in k66 ;)

DeletedUser101547

We've had a little local op, as awsum said, and a bit of a nuke op, but nothing of any real size or substance. When comparing the performance of East vs the performance of Wonka there are many variables, but you'd expect East to conquer more villes as they have over x3 the villes at their disposal.

East have 37 conquers for 915 villes - 37 / 915 = 0.0404371585

Wonka have 14 conquers for 278 villes - 14 / 278 = 0.050359712

So I think we've done ok so far. Shame about dyks stats but every tribe has these kind of things happen, that's why it's an 'excused' used all the time. It's just the reality. The difference is how a tribe handles themselves when things don't go as planned.

DeletedUser

You forgot that we have lone members i n K45. Members way in the north in K55/45 are too far away to hit down South, where the Rhino frontline is, and have to defend themselves against random assaults. The only thing they can do is to fake.

Furthermore, K55 is tied up in tons of local wars. We own around 31% of the continent, it's safe to say the other 69% hate us :) The real battles are only occuring between those on the frontlines, and those who are free to send out long d attacks, in the core of our tribe.

Noobs like the rest of us just fake the crap out of them. You guys on the other hand, share a more expansive border with Rhino, and 90% of your members are able to send a train within 10hrs of landing time. Our OPs had some players send 30+ hours away.

I don't think it's necessary to discuss who's performance is better. Point is, Rhino can suck it, and we have won. Let's just bask in our glory, sip some coke and enjoy our winnings.

DeletedUser101547

You forgot that we have lone members i n K45. Members way in the north in K55/45 are too far away to hit down South, where the Rhino frontline is, and have to defend themselves against random assaults. The only thing they can do is to fake.

Furthermore, K55 is tied up in tons of local wars. We own around 31% of the continent, it's safe to say the other 69% hate us :) The real battles are only occuring between those on the frontlines, and those who are free to send out long d attacks, in the core of our tribe.

Noobs like the rest of us just fake the crap out of them. You guys on the other hand, share a more expansive border with Rhino, and 90% of your members are able to send a train within 10hrs of landing time. Our OPs had some players send 30+ hours away.

I don't think it's necessary to discuss who's performance is better. Point is, Rhino can suck it, and we have won. Let's just bask in our glory, sip some coke and enjoy our winnings.

Hey man I'm with you, as I said there were a lot of variables and personally I think it's to hard to judge or compare, nor is it needed. I apologize if it read like I was trying to one up on East, wasn't my intention. More I was just responding to some other post that brought it up the seemed a little onesided and naive so went with the easiest math I could do in response. East deserve all the credit they get. Next time I'll spend a bit more time in my reply but for now this says it all really.

Player Action Date/Time Points
spiritmirotic Left 24th March 2012 - 05:05 62,590
bigdaddybeavis Left 24th March 2012 - 05:05 105,210
hmann209 Left 24th March 2012 - 05:05 69,241
montreal84 Left 24th March 2012 - 04:06 107,192
TheAncientOne Left 24th March 2012 - 04:06 123,704
mikeWhite Left 24th March 2012 - 04:06 45,556
Glass O Water Left 24th March 2012 - 04:06 119,927
MissChievous Left 24th March 2012 - 04:06 169,715
Beautiful Mind Left 24th March 2012 - 03:05 86,008
xacutioner Left 24th March 2012 - 03:05 131,294
xiang1121 Left 23rd March 2012 - 07:06 0

Look like it's going to be all wrapped up shortly.

DeletedUser101986

and so rhino has been destroyed :D

great job wonka and east for another good war show :D

DeletedUser

and so rhino has been destroyed :D

great job wonka and east for another good war show :D

And great job to Fr3aks, from 3rd in k66 before the war you climbed to 1st along the way. I'm part of that success because I contributed with one village.