Just a cheerful post.

DeletedUser104590

This is my first time making a thread.

I am DevilKilt i play world 61 ( I am not very good at the game ).

Down to the story, people may find this funny, people may not, just worth a shot.

Please start from the bottom and work way up .

To paint the picture - Guy in TKT Nobled guy in TED, TED nobled it back and then the recuiter mailed me.

Very sorry if this seems like a long read, Not very sure how to make it into spoiler :) lol

------------------------------------------------------- ( He Knows i am right, then he trys to talk about his village size :S)

xkillzone today at 01:05
Now look at the village size, and then get back to me :)

-----------------------------------------------------

DevilKilt today at 01:01
Mate you have taken 8 internal villages off your team mates.

And you have nobled 3 barb villages lmao!

I taken 5 Of my tribe mates.

Man how clueless are you?

------------------------------------------------------ ( Where else would i go to find out stats? which i just posted :S)

xkillzone today at 01:01
I've seen enough. Please don't mail me back. You honestly have no clue who you are talking to. Try something called 'TW stats'.

--------------------------------------------------------

xkillzone today at 00:59
Wow awesome job mate, hopefully you didnt beg for too much support when you were nobleing those free villages.

----------------------------------------------------------

DevilKilt today at 00:56
An inexperienced noob?!

Your join date 22nd of January.

My join date 22nd of January.

So we joined at the sametime.

Just look at my stats compared to yours.

Did them barbian villages you nobled put up a fight lmao.

------------------------------------------------------------ ( i love this part since i am the leader of my tribe)

xkillzone today at 00:54
So do you think we are sitting ducks?

I can see from your tribes OD that you guys are actually very aggressive. An inexperienced noob, Author wrote:I will wait till your leader replies, but to be honest, if you didnt have her as a leader your tribe would be long gone by now.
You honestly have no clue whats going on in this world, do you? I suggest you stay quiet and let me speak to one of your ranks.

-----------------------------------------------------

DevilKilt today at 00:52
Lol.

Your not the diplomat of your tribe, your the recuiter.

Your upset because i am right simple.

Its tribalwars dude not Hugs.

Diplomat was never my strong point.

Your just a recuiter, not very good one at that since one player cleared your guy and hardly lost troops.

Check people before you recuit them.

-------------------------------------------------------

xkillzone today at 00:43
You are pathetic. I hope your not the diplomat because your awfully bad at this. You have no clue what you are saying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:xmas biggrin:

Hello all it's Alix here

now don't be nasty to my boys!

DeletedUser105141

Haha, funny read. Just keep doing what you do best devilkilt :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

:xmas biggrin:

Hello all it's Alix here

now don't be nasty to my boys!

Alix :icon_biggrin: It is hard not to be a lil mean from what your boys are saying...:icon_redface: will only be a little bit mean!!

...However, from the evidence given here, I declare devilkit a noob who doesn't know how to use twstats. Case closed! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Alix :icon_biggrin: It is hard not to be a lil mean from what your boys are saying...:icon_redface: will only be a little bit mean!!

...However, from the evidence given here, I declare devilkit a noob who doesn't know how to use twstats. Case closed! :icon_biggrin:

Devil is more of a newb, then a noob. He's new but he's got promise ^^

Don't go calling my leader a noob Luke 0o