Rate the player

Pain.Carbon

Points:5/10 yes you are first in the world But you got your points very cheaply and you are doing More harm to Riot then good. I believe you are in war with ~TOP~ and you basically have villages touching them, yet you did not noble 1 single village from them. PATHETIC You sir are a shit team player and dont care about anything but your stupid points that dont help your tribe in anyway shape or form. You have also nobled Countless villages around your players while you have the Whole north and East side to expand. Yet you chose to block off your tribemates. I wonder why those players didnt stop you from nobling in their area in the first place

Tribe:9/10. giving 9 for your tribe simply because of you. You come on here and post in player rating threads and nothing else. Is alyxar your twin brother or something? If i was Riots duke i would have gotten you kicked and nobled which would give other players who noble ENEMY a front line with ~TOP~

OD:0/10 you are ranked 1st and 152nd in ODA. Too many gifts??????

Location:8/10. You have a good location to expand but you seem to be digging into Riots cluster. WHY the F For? You came to Riot from ~TOP~ i see no reason as why you didnt attack them yet, unless you made a personal NAP with them :icon_rolleyes:

Also was that wink next to your name needed? Your ego is way too high, I will give you 1 year worth of premium points if you prove to me that you have actually given something worthwhile for Riot. (Being active on forum Faking for players Supporting every player asking for support etc..) Yes i might underestimate you but from what i see you are one selfish player who thinks of him self and nothing else.

Good read and i think u r a coward who dont wanna show name..Also i dont wanna reply anything here as i know u r a noob... need anything PM me in skype (Pain.Carbon) or Mail me in game (Revenge4Destiny)..

On the topic..some 1 post name so this thread will start..!!

DeletedUser

Good read and i think u r a coward who dont wanna show name..Also i dont wanna reply anything here as i know u r a noob... need anything PM me in skype (Pain.Carbon) or Mail me in game (Revenge4Destiny)..

On the topic..some 1 post name so this thread will start..!!

What if i say i dont have a name to show you? ok so you dont want to reply because i am a noob what makes you think that i am one? Besides why would it matter if i was a noob or not. The fact that you dont want to reply is because you just simply cant reply to my post you have nothing to say.

So instead of trying to boost your ego on these rating threads, now that you are rank one maybe go do something worthwhile for your tribe.

*Hint* Noble enemy villages.

DeletedUser

cek61

Tribe:8/10 Quite like them don't think they'll survive though.
OD:7/10 Good OD, bit high imo.

Wai U Shao ting

Pain.Carbon

What if i say i dont have a name to show you? ok so you dont want to reply because i am a noob what makes you think that i am one? Besides why would it matter if i was a noob or not. The fact that you dont want to reply is because you just simply cant reply to my post you have nothing to say.

So instead of trying to boost your ego on these rating threads, now that you are rank one maybe go do something worthwhile for your tribe.

*Hint* Noble enemy villages.

I replied it before read it as much as u want... :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

Wai U Shao ting

Tribe:10/10 My tribe
OD:10/10 Rank 1 not bad

Cl.Oud

DeletedUser

Cl.Oud

tribe: 10/10 u got topat that means ur super awesome :)
od: 10/10 good oda size and rank, and u got some odd you most be liked :)

noobfyre ig

DeletedUser

BigMouth

Points:5/10 yes you are first in the world But you got your points very cheaply and you are doing More harm to Riot then good. I believe you are in war with ~TOP~ and you basically have villages touching them, yet you did not noble 1 single village from them. PATHETIC You sir are a shit team player and dont care about anything but your stupid points that dont help your tribe in anyway shape or form. You have also nobled Countless villages around your players while you have the Whole north and East side to expand. Yet you chose to block off your tribemates. I wonder why those players didnt stop you from nobling in their area in the first place

Tribe:9/10. giving 9 for your tribe simply because of you. You come on here and post in player rating threads and nothing else. Is alyxar your twin brother or something? If i was Riots duke i would have gotten you kicked and nobled which would give other players who noble ENEMY a front line with ~TOP~

OD:0/10 you are ranked 1st and 152nd in ODA. Too many gifts??????

Location:8/10. You have a good location to expand but you seem to be digging into Riots cluster. WHY the F For? You came to Riot from ~TOP~ i see no reason as why you didnt attack them yet, unless you made a personal NAP with them :icon_rolleyes:

Also was that wink next to your name needed? Your ego is way too high, I will give you 1 year worth of premium points if you prove to me that you have actually given something worthwhile for Riot. (Being active on forum Faking for players Supporting every player asking for support etc..) Yes i might underestimate you but from what i see you are one selfish player who thinks of him self and nothing else.

Dude its seems u r a noob n you are guys the the first one who applies as a basher to these guys. No matter wat Revenge is doing, he is far much better than u, as being a big mouth, i dont think u deserve the right to judge him or anyone. You are the ones who keep their asses on rent to big players.....

You are a person who deserves a barb village which can b farmed by all the players. Keep urself on earth....those ppl speak shit bout others who can never reach top....n a topper is a topper any how...accept it boss...You are a loser n jealous of a World`s King n his Kingdom.....!! Its strange that you are still existing n breathing.....!!

DeletedUser

noobfyre

tribe: 8/10 +1 for having leino -1 for Kour, don't tell him I said that.
od: 8/10 good od, bit much

Wai U shao ting

DeletedUser104590

Wai U shao ting

points: 9/10 top 10 very good :), seem like a very active player which is brillant, need to get to that top 3!
tribe: 10/10 well it Riot! all good player go there lol.
od: 9/10 wow very nice job, number 1 in OD ranking, however must of lost a lot to get there!

IGN - DevilKilt

DeletedUser

Dude its seems u r a noob n you are guys the the first one who applies as a basher to these guys. No matter wat Revenge is doing, he is far much better than u, as being a big mouth, i dont think u deserve the right to judge him or anyone. You are the ones who keep their asses on rent to big players.....

You are a person who deserves a barb village which can b farmed by all the players. Keep urself on earth....those ppl speak shit bout others who can never reach top....n a topper is a topper any how...accept it boss...You are a loser n jealous of a World`s King n his Kingdom.....!! Its strange that you are still existing n breathing.....!!

I am not sure how to approach your comment but it sure does need a one big *insert facepalm photo here*

Okay Sir explain to me what makes my comment so nooby and how did you come up with the conclusion that I am one of those people that apply for basher? Obviously you have not even seen revenges ennoblement's nor have you seen his location prior to joining Riot and at this current moment.

He came on here wanting to get rated i believe i gave him a pretty good rating so yes i did have a right to judge him as he asked for it.

King and his kingdom? :lol: now that you have finished sucking up to revenge Mail him ingame and ask for protection.

PS: to others sorry for derailing the topic but yea hopefully you dont mind that much :)

puzzleman

We mind. Please stop derailing and send a PM.

actually i quite like it its a very interesting read and he isnt the one who derailed it he did what the topic suggests Revenge4Destiny is the one who derailed the thread by getting all defensive

@Revenge4Destiny dont get soo defensive he gave his opinion why should what he thinks matter to you if you know what you are doing then what someone says really should not effect how you play your game

DeletedUser

I am not sure how to approach your comment but it sure does need a one big *insert facepalm photo here*

Okay Sir explain to me what makes my comment so nooby and how did you come up with the conclusion that I am one of those people that apply for basher? Obviously you have not even seen revenges ennoblement's nor have you seen his location prior to joining Riot and at this current moment.

He came on here wanting to get rated i believe i gave him a pretty good rating so yes i did have a right to judge him as he asked for it.

King and his kingdom? :lol: now that you have finished sucking up to revenge Mail him ingame and ask for protection.

PS: to others sorry for derailing the topic but yea hopefully you dont mind that much :)

As expected again a totally useless n a senseless talk from you....common man cheer up....dnt b jealous....be a sport.....i knw getting on the number one position is too difficult or impossible 4 u....bt trust me its not ur part of ur pie ....lolz.....
U cant b the best....bt atleast try to be better by being verbally logical n relevant....

PS: You are derailed since the start of this conversation...not the topic....!!ROFL

DeletedUser

I like Pain.Carbon, but i like Dilligaf too..
Who is better? there's only one way to find out....
FIGHT!!

DeletedUser

Tribe: East
ODT: 494,022 (oda) 398,407 (odd) 95,615

Points: 8/10 Not top 100 which loses you a point, not top 50 which loses you another but I think you have earned your place hard

Tribe: 8/10 I like the tribal stats, I like the activity, I like the spread, the fact your tribes rank #1 appears a twat loses you 2 points

ODT: 10/10 You outrank your points rank in ODA, proves you have earned your villas/position as per Points answer

Location: 7/10 There is food, but it will be contested I hope tribal communication is good...

someone else ask for a ranking ...

DeletedUser

Ameokoto

Points 7/10- decent points but not overally great

Tribe 8/10- top 20 so not too bad

OD 6/10- Od is rather small in my eyes tats a bad thing. But i guess in limited hauls means your conserving troops :icon_wink:

Location 7/10- A lot of Tribe members near you better start nobling soon or your gonna get closed in ;)

Rate- GhostHead