Wet? + Wonka Declares on CENSOR

DeletedUser

Last time I checked, we took two of your leaders villages...

Thats strange i don't seem to have lost any villas to CENSOR though you have made a few poor attempts! Or maybe you have no real idea who is actually leading Wet?

DeletedUser

I probably dont. But this war has provoked some of the most funny diplomatic talks I have ever seen.

DeletedUser

oh well when you put it that way,i guess i gotta thank you,my bearded lady was getting depressed due to no new customers. but am not entirely sure quasimodo will get over his shyness and fear of travel o.0

I'm late to the party? Aww man.. I gotta get over my fear of travelling :(

DeletedUser104693

Maybe try looking at them before asking stupid questions

DeletedUser

Hmm, last 2 post are by East players, and both are defensive answers? Coincidence? Maybe He's on to something

DeletedUser

Whats the problem with it?

Every tribe has players doing it

clustering for defence, bonus villages.

Its the best defence strategy there is on a no farming or limited hauls world especially.

When secrets come out i would like to see your answer then.

will you let us come in and take them not wanting to take it as its in a bad village?

DeletedUser104693

And may I ask what he was trying to get at by posting it?? Or should we refer you over to the OD rankings??

DeletedUser104693

I was not comparing stats merely pointing out that looking at our OD stats you would be able to see that we are more than capable of taking big villages. So if we are taking <1000 point villages there is obviously a good reason for it. Sometimes that reason can be obvious and other times not so to those looking from the outside. Point being there is always a reason and based on our progress so far it's safe to say we know what we are doing and its time for you to stop worrying about us and start improving yourselves :)