Is Spam Being Ganged Up On?

DeletedUser

7SF - ROFL.

DaBethumtoday at 13:03
We've been monitoring your forums actively for a few days now, and a couple things are clear.
First, HD is a sinking ship with no leadership.
Second, you deserve a better chance than you got with them.
'm not going to sugar coat it or beat around the bush here, if you want an invitation we'll give you one, we'd rather have your talent than destroy it. Let me know.
~DB

Sent to our members. DaBethum, I at least expected you to write an individual mail to each potential recruit. Not a copy and paste. I think our members would rather lower their trousers and bend over in front of SPAM than join 7SF.
When 7SF fails, you and a few will run off to join Valour, and dump the rest of your tribe behind.

fizzolio

7SF - ROFL.

We've been monitoring your forums actively for a few days now, and a couple things are clear.
'm not going to sugar coat it or beat around the bush here, if you want an invitation we'll give you one, we'd rather have your talent than destroy it. Let me know.
~DB

Sent to our members. DaBethum, I at least expected you to write an individual mail to each potential recruit. Not a copy and paste. I think our members would rather lower their trousers and bend over in front of SPAM than join 7SF.
When 7SF fails, you and a few will run off to join Valour, and dump the rest of your tribe behind.

OH - were you not cool enough to be on the HD members that got a personal invite?

DeletedUser

7SF - ROFL.

~DB

If female H D members do this, it will greatly benefit their application to SPAM. Okay...now Im done

DeletedUser

7SF - ROFL.

~DB

Awww, whats wrong buddy? missing those 48 villages?

DeletedUser

Awww, whats wrong buddy? missing those 48 villages?

48 where did that come from?
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: H D
Side 2:
Tribes: 7SF

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 47
Difference: 37

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 94,855
Side 2: 419,120
Difference: 324,265

chart
[/spoil]

And before anyone says anything. These stats arnt good, 7SF did launch a good op and congrats to them for that.

Disclaimer - Stats correct at time of posting

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In the words of the great Micheal Jackson....

Aaaa he he he!

Sorry Panger, don't be mad. Your stats just aren't good enough to get into 7SF.

And yeah, I sent that to like a half dozen of your guys or so, 7SF does offer mercy now and then. But I mean, if you're not into that kinda thing, we have other methods.

PS, I don't usually troll the public forums, but I was in the mood for a laugh and when Callous told me you tried to troll I figured I'd pop out from under the bridge and hit you with a stick.

Until I'm bored enough to troll again...

~DB

troll_face_dancing_banana_by_zorkky-d3cyzrl.gif

oheinen66

Seems -RLS- have reformed. Big pat on the back to those who said the -RLS-/H D merge would fail.

DeletedUser

Misc. should not be confused with RLS. There is no deadwood here, everyone is fully committed, no spies, high tribe morale, and different diplomatic relations to those of RLS. People can assume we are as weak as RLS if you want, but you'll be proved wrong.

DeletedUser104220

48 where did that come from?
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 47
Difference: 37

chart

Side 1: 94,855
Side 2: 419,120
Difference: 324,265

chart
[/spoil]

And before anyone says anything. These stats arnt good, 7SF did launch a good op and congrats to them for that.

Disclaimer - Stats correct at time of posting

I believe my dear Callous didn't count on those few villages Kristobald impressively have been able to recap. Although despite the recaps I do believe we're up to 52 successfully taken villages now. :)

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 10
Difference: 52

chart

Side 1: 545,765
Side 2: 94,855
Difference: 450,910

chart

DeletedUser

OMAGAWD OMAGAWD you actually managed to take few villages from us!Dont jizz now people, I understand these are you first caps and stuff...Oh and not to worry 7SF,SLAP and my dear friends from w6 will just run over you, so feast while you can =)

DeletedUser104220

SpartanRus, no need to act childishly rude. It's embarrassing.

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,111
Side 2: 1,464
Difference: 353

chart

Side 1: 129
Side 2: 35
Difference: 94

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,555,098
Side 2: 7,644,157
Difference: 1,089,059

chart

Side 1: 1,019,801
Side 2: 281,722
Difference: 738,079

chart

oheinen66

Side 1:
Tribes: SPAM, 7SF, Valour
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 200
Side 2: 94
Difference: 106

chart

Side 1: 1,634,227
Side 2: 761,554
Difference: 872,673

chart

TBH, H D has been losing quite a lot in the last month. I taken out BONN because all those gains from neveralegend quitting have left your tribe

DeletedUser

Sorry, I am not feeling embarrassed, I would say that you should feel embarrassed coze you are so excited when you got few caps thanks to "quantity over quality"

DeletedUser

Sorry, I am not feeling embarrassed, I would say that you should feel embarrassed when you got few caps thanks to "quantity over quality"

:icon_rolleyes: is it really so hard to just say 'good job, you guys caught us off guard, it was a well planned and well executed OP, congrats and i look forward to retaliating!'?

this is why i have no respect for most people in H D... and you should turn the quantity over quality argument on your own tribe. you mass recruited and got fat through merges and eating barbs and inactives, for every 1 good player you have you have 3 bad ones. i'd put 3 of mine against 6 of yours any day.

i suppose you're just trying to be a troll to get a reaction though, so whatever, enjoy your trolling, i'll go back to capturing H D villages in game. if you'd like to say more about my tribe, do it in game, with your troops.