[BOTG] Jalwis2007 v H@rdcore

Vote for your favorite!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

*Sighs*

Ripping is where someone has taken another's work, maybe uploaded it again to make it look like their own and claimed that they have made it. People ripping work on TW are quite easy to find, and they soon disappear when the community finds out :p

Imitating is entirely different. In the case of this, Jalwis has seen the work of Frozen Grace, and finding a particular piece that he liked, decided to try and replicate it. If you look at the two pieces together, there are clear discrepancies that prove that Jalwis made his from scratch.

[SPOIL]
Comparison.png
[/SPOIL]

Need I go on?

Just be pleased that someone likes your work so much that would like to try to replicate it.

DeletedUser102804

*Sighs*

Ripping is where someone has taken another's work, maybe uploaded it again to make it look like their own and claimed that they have made it. People ripping work on TW are quite easy to find, and they soon disappear when the community finds out :p

Imitating is entirely different. In the case of this, Jalwis has seen the work of Frozen Grace, and finding a particular piece that he liked, decided to try and replicate it. If you look at the two pieces together, there are clear discrepancies that prove that Jalwis made his from scratch.

[SPOIL]
Comparison.png
[/SPOIL]

Need I go on?

Just be pleased that someone likes your work so much that would like to try to replicate it.

Thank you for being reasonable.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry, but are you blind? He ripped the smudge part and smudged over it, but not over all of it --'

Look;

510303.png

510302.png

This is so, so obvious..
Just take a look at the marked parts, they are the same, especially the upper part in his cirlcle is exactly the same.. I hope this ripper is going to be disqualified, this is just ripping copyrighted work -> a crime.

DeletedUser100345

the .psd could help to solve this problem
btw nice tag frozen :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

He said he didn't had it anymore.. Suuuuuuuuurrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee

DeletedUser104802

Woah Frozen that made much sence!This is wrong way to do a entry

DeletedUser

Christ!!!!

How can he just cut out that circle from yours .FG, when he has a full circle, the lines through the circle are a different thickness to the ones in .FG's tag, and the smaller lines in the circle are different thickness's and different positions to .FG's tag, the lighting that travels from the edge of the tag onto the circle are different. There are loads discrepancies between the two tags circles', just open your eyes!!!

I'm all for pulling a person down when they rip work or cheat in another way, but there is so much evidence here that says that jalwis made his from scratch!

DeletedUser102804

He said he didn't had it anymore.. Suuuuuuuuurrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I said I didn't have your .psd, and I've put my .psd up for grabs for all you lot to take a look at.

DeletedUser

Christ!!!!

How can he just cut out that circle from yours .FG, when he has a full circle, the lines through the circle are a different thickness to the ones in .FG's tag, and the smaller lines in the circle are different thickness's and different positions to .FG's tag, the lighting that travels from the edge of the tag onto the circle are different. There are loads discrepancies between the two tags circles', just open your eyes!!!

I'm all for pulling a person down when they rip work or cheat in another way, but there is so much evidence here that says that jalwis made his from scratch!

Are you joking? With the psd, you can copy the smudge, because it's a layer with only the smudge --'
And yes, I shared the psd.

Wait, I'll show exactly where it's ripped lol

DeletedUser

Okay, look
First of all, sorry for my bad English. But here's the proof.
I opened his and mine psds in Photoshop. I didn't edit the tags, I only made the contrast higher, so you can see it clearly.
Now you can see how obvious this rip is:

[SPOIL]
510773.png
[/SPOIL]
^My tag.

[SPOIL]
510772.png
[/SPOIL]
^His tag.

You can see the layerrip clearly in the marked spots, so just admit it man

DeletedUser

Nothing more has to be said from you side Frozen, it's an obvious rip of that layer.

DeletedUser102804

Lol I'm just gonna let you kids have your way with this. DQ if you'd like or whatever. I didn't rip, it was an attempt to duplicate.

This was already said. DQ me, I don't care. I don't rip, I have no need to.

DeletedUser

Alright, I'm not here to say that Jalwis ripped or didn't rip Frozen's signature. It's obvious that it's a close copy, at any rate. Let me remind everyone, however:
I have never and most likely we will never, ban/infract/warn anyone for posting signatures that aren't his, wether he's claiming they are or not, wether he/she admits to having stolen them or not.
Furthermore, it is fine to levy accusations and discuss this alleged ripping, just keep your words cordial and appropriate.

As I am not running this competition, I would be overstepping my authority to say that Jalwis is disqualified. At the moment, however, he is losing in the poll already.

DeletedUser

Alright, I'm not here to say that Jalwis ripped or didn't rip Frozen's signature. It's obvious that it's a close copy, at any rate. Let me remind everyone, however:

Furthermore, it is fine to levy accusations and discuss this alleged ripping, just keep your words cordial and appropriate.

As I am not running this competition, I would be overstepping my authority to say that Jalwis is disqualified. At the moment, however, he is losing in the poll already.

I respect you, and all those who ever were mods.

BUT now on, I'm participating EVERY SINGLE BOTW/SOTW/???? whatever there is, AND ALL OF THEM WILL BE RIPPED. =) Please Same rules should apply then, don't tell me that pre-exist graphics don't work, the theme, idea, knowledge put into this design was RIPPED in my eyes, and 3-4 others. Anyways, sure don't disqualify him, but all the other competitions here i come. :)

DeletedUser

I feel stupid doing this, but I have to.
I like that guy's art. And I went through a billion of PSD's to build all this knowledge of mine in Photoshopping, and I don't want anyone to rip my ones i post online.

So I have to:
[spoil]
i77ocn.png
[/spoil]

If anyone thinks I have a grudge against the guy loosing this match. Do check I even voted for him. Nothing bias going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.