[BOTG] Jalwis2007 v H@rdcore

Vote for your favorite!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yes he did.

Aqueelhussain, thanks for making that nice graph ;)

^^, I had to. Your artworks <3 But main thanks goes to napoli, he pointed it out.
And that spann guy, I just KNEW it he was trolling around. I remember him in Rauly's days.

DeletedUser

You refer to me as trolling, erm.. okay. Rauly's days, those were good days, didn't remember them just being about rauly. But maybe you'll understand one day.

DeletedUser

You refer to me as trolling, erm.. okay. Rauly's days, those were good days, didn't remember them just being about rauly. But maybe you'll understand one day.

Still have that SAME sig :icon_razz: That I understand and know.

Yeah many others, I just liked his ones alot thats it. Just sounds so full of wisdom, I don't understand what you mean, sure will try understanding it. ^^,

DeletedUser

My laptop is broken, I'm better than rauly, obviously, I joke. ;) Good you'll go far.

DeletedUser

.FG, as megaupload has been taken offline would you be able to re-upload your psd for the piece in question? Or you can send it to me on skype if you would like (skype: quietisunus). Now that I have jalwis' .psd open I would very much like to compare it with your .psd, especially the layers in particular :)

DeletedUser

Jalwis, do you/did you have the .psd of .FG's tag, whilst making your entry for this battle?

DeletedUser

If you want to continue this conversation, go elsewhere. It's flooding up the thread, and since Jal was already DQ'ed, there's really no need to talk about it more here.

/Just an input :3

DeletedUser

.FG, as megaupload has been taken offline would you be able to re-upload your psd for the piece in question? Or you can send it to me on skype if you would like (skype: quietisunus). Now that I have jalwis' .psd open I would very much like to compare it with your .psd, especially the layers in particular :)

Nice skype name

DeletedUser105413

Guys, are you all blind?
Its almost impossible to redo smudge like this, it's almost an exact copy and i've never seen that before with smudge. (And i'm active as a designer on like 8 gfx forums, some o them are the best of the world in signatures etc so i've seen much tags)
look at the background smudge, he obviously made is himself. It's high behinner smudge, not even close to low novice. The smudge is blurry and the flow and compo are super boring. How could somebody who is so bad at smudging duplicate such great smudging?
And if he is so good at smudging, why is the background smudge so bad?

And at that 'but the splatters and lines are different'
the psd was downloadable at the internet, and the smudge layer is not merged with other parts if i'm not wrong. You can easily copy paste it if you want. Edit it a bit and nobody would see it's ripped. And yeah of course jalwis says he doesn't get the psd, what would you do.

I'm sorry if i'm wrong, but this looks like a 100% rip imo
sorry for my bad english
I feel stupid doing this, but I have to.
I like that guy's art. And I went through a billion of PSD's to build all this knowledge of mine in Photoshopping, and I don't want anyone to rip my ones i post online.

So I have to:
[spoil]
i77ocn.png
[/spoil]

If anyone thinks I have a grudge against the guy loosing this match. Do check I even voted for him. Nothing bias going on here.

Thank you for making this

DeletedUser

Gotta say, I have seen rippers being caught with less evidence, this is so obvious. Hope you guys take the right sanctions, because ripping is a VERY bad thing.
For your interest, people on the .NL server get a 5 point infraction when they rip I think, resulting in a temporary ban. Maybe something you guys could introduce as well ;)

DeletedUser100345

please stop this
I think jalwis learnt his lection not to imitate other tags for competitions
and even if he copied some parts completly the majority of this tag is made by himself.
I consider these parts as a renders he used and i do not understand why you frozen are so angry
I would feel honored that my tag is used in other tags. ;-)
So please calm down and shake hands. :D

DeletedUser

Lol this is getting retarded D:

You say it's used as a render, but it's made by Frozen. He didn't even ask permission to use it from Frozen?
It's a complete rip.. If I take a part from a tag of people like Blane, or from someone of this forum, like GE.. I would get insulted and chased.. But yh I guess, you guys protect your friends to much :)

DeletedUser

please stop this
I think jalwis learnt his lection not to imitate other tags for competitions
and even if he copied some parts completly the majority of this tag is made by himself.
I consider these parts as a renders he used and i do not understand why you frozen are so angry
I would feel honored that my tag is used in other tags. ;-)
So please calm down and shake hands. :D

Sorry, but I gotta say that this is the most retarded thing I've heard in times.
Okay, so the .psd file is in this pack:

[spoil]
tw_psd_pack_1_by_fg_design-d4k5idm.png
[/spoil]

Let's magnify that top right corner shall we?

511612.png

I'm gonna tell you about those abbreviations.
LRO = Learning Rights Only.
Don't rip = Do not take parts of these tags to use them in your own tag.

What we can conclude from that is that what Jalwis did was against the rules of the pack, because he took parts of a tag.
This is the definition of ripping, therefore we can conclude that Jalwis in fact actually ripped that piece.

There is nothing else to say except that he ripped.

DeletedUser100345

omg i just wanted relax the situation
this is an amateur gfx forum and of course ripping is no peccadillo,
but I think it's exaggerated to ban him
the activity in this forum is low enought and such situations you have to stick together
and have fun, i forgive jalwis if there ever was something to be forgotten
consider the relations, this competition is for fun and practise :(

DeletedUser

And who are you to forgive him? Lol. It's upto ForzenGrace and the mod should have agreed with us. But what's right should not be disregarded just cause there is so less activity, Check out other tribalwars.xx They don't even have activity at all, so there is nothing to do.

[spoil]
BUT now on, I'm participating EVERY SINGLE BOTW/SOTW/???? whatever there is, AND ALL OF THEM WILL BE RIPPED. =) Please Same rules should apply then, don't tell me that pre-exist graphics don't work, the theme, idea, knowledge put into this design was RIPPED in my eyes, and 3-4 others. Anyways, sure don't disqualify him, but all the other competitions here i come. :)
[/spoil]

^ Will you like people doing this? I won't do that at all, but according to rules I see, this is being accepted. I don't even want him banned, + I could care less if he exists or not. But I just wanted to see him DQ which the greater one wouldn't. Sad.

P.S Galaxy ^^..

Status
Not open for further replies.