BH vs Phoenx

Mick876

Those 10-2 stats. They against me? Cause i don't remember loosing any villages. Just got catted to hell.

DeletedUser

It was long but worth the read. I am happy that me and Pajfail :)lol:) made it into your forums. :icon_cool:

Getting Decide on your side would have been the only way that you could face BH and really have a chance. It probably would have been better to recruit those who wanted to join before that op to really try to get this fight over with asap even though there were pretty stong feelings against THE in Decide. I also find hilarious the mention of -B- in a joint op, there has been a lot of denying at the time of "links" between -B- and THE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

kill TUC... xD i found that small portion very very funny.. D_S (S_P) and THE warring TUC xD and then TUC breaks up and celts is formed and then S_P and celts merge leaving Celts as an acad to an acad. past is the past JP why the hell are you living in it? eh none the less bud i found these to be good reads.

Mick876

Pajfail :)lol:)

You know, every person who has called Paj; Pajfail. Has always ended up loosing to him. That name is cursed! cursed I tell you! (Also, try and come up with some original content. Using other peoples insults is cringe worthy)

DeletedUser

You know, every person who has called Paj; Pajfail. Has always ended up loosing to him. That name is cursed! cursed I tell you! (Also, try and come up with some original content. Using other peoples insults is cringe worthy)

I don't plan on using that either. I just found it funny. :icon_wink:

It wouldn't be a fair insult because nobody can deny he had success in this world and in this game overall.

Mick876

I don't plan on using that either. I just found it funny. :icon_wink:

It wouldn't be a fair insult because nobody can deny he had success in this world and in this game overall.

So why use it then? Contradiction's a b*tch.

DeletedUser

I would have preferred Noobfail for me, but heh, I can't get everything. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser92

Man, that was a nice read. Almost as good as sitting an enemy Duke and going thru their internal forum archives.

and BTW: excellent Operation names.

I think I would have liked working with/for THE, if things had been different at that point of the game.

Erm...You did! I actually saw your name in the THE/BD forums. *Thwap!* BTW, how're you liking the book?

Otherwise, the reason this is relevant is because apparently BH and Phoenx had the same kind of disputes THE and BH did...Two years later. Almost on the dot. Just kind of funny.

Plus, now I win! I've conquered PNP! *Dances*

Seriously though. :) GL to all!

DeletedUser

Erm...You did! I actually saw your name in the THE/BD forums. *Thwap!* BTW, how're you liking the book?

Otherwise, the reason this is relevant is because apparently BH and Phoenx had the same kind of disputes THE and BH did...Two years later. Almost on the dot. Just kind of funny.

Plus, now I win! I've conquered PNP! *Dances*

Seriously though. :) GL to all!

lol not yet JP i think SFC and myself own the PnP :icon_cool:

DeletedUser79042

Yes it is an allmost same scenario. I think I inspired you posting here and w30 pnp gets some nice rejuvenation.

As a comment, I never ever remember myself feeling as food for any tribe and I do remember that this very "food" definition made me stubborn enough that I did stop your assault in K25 (bookie - niklam) with no village loss and NO support. Furthermore, I nobled about 150 ex Hammer villages so my cluster was allmost unbeatable - at least till more THE villages might appear in the vicinity. Then I got into BH ONLY for a possible chance to fight THE in the future. You know the rest. You might not acknowledge this, but it is okay. This is how I saw it and how I lived it. It is my small story of that time.

Allways a pleasure reading your version of the stories in this world. Maybe that is why your account was so small afterall. You must have been spending so many hours planning and writing. It is understandable.

Thanks for some really good posts!

DeletedUser

That was a great post from the past Jesse.. good enough for me to look-up my pnp account password. :p

It brings back a few memories to be sure. Let's see if I can add to that...

McMellow asked me one night on skype how to proceed with surrender.
I was of course shocked and thought she was joking.

So we had some chats with top members of both tribes and decided we would bring in worthy members of Hammer who we had gained respect for on the battle field.
That was the plan at first anyway.. turned into damn near the whole tribe.
To our way of thinking, the new members were the rewards of our war be it officially declared or not (notice I am anticipating other people's comments here...).

We knew THE would put up a stink over it but we figured this would be a good test of THE's current power.

And how right we were... after what was around a month of talks we knew we had the upper hand.
The old THE we all knew would never put up with what we did. They would have been attacking already.

And nature ran it's course.

Of course you can see the same stuff that happens all the time... players fighting over technicalities and viewpoint.
What mattered then still applies today... who can back it up on the battle field.

Thanks again Jesse.

Bel

DeletedUser71844

And the operation's target is...DECIDE! And it is...A joint operation! With, believe it or not, ~B~. We're not 100% sure on a landing date (see above), but here's the jist: We're gonna crush DECIDE between us and ~B~ and that'll be that. This is also a sort of try-out for ~B~. I've worked with their old diplomat LMawaii for a while, and they have a new diplomat, Articbear. They're good people, and they've shown they can come back from disaster. Think: Green. If they do well, we might ally them.

I also find hilarious the mention of -B- in a joint op, there has been a lot of denying at the time of "links" between -B- and THE.

I was a baron in ~B~ since the day it was formed.

Never, did I once see anything of this so called "joint op"... if such a thing even existed, then it was being prepared in a place where I could not see it.

It was myself and a few others that orchestrated the bump we had with Decide in K38. Let me assure you, we did that alone.
I did not see any co-ordination with THE at any time. If such a thing was going on, then it was going on without my knowing.

Strangely enough it was at around about this time that my attention was drawn to the south. When KarmaX stabbed us in the back.
And RAM sent me and a few others in our southern areas multiple thousand incoming. When they gave us an NAP...

KarmaX and I had an agreement on skype, that he wasn't going to screw me, and I wasn't going to screw him, until we screwed Decide out of the picture.

It was not a formal NAP on tribal wars but it was man-to-man on skype. And like a fool, I took his word.
Assuring our members that our conquest to the north would not lead to a sneak attack from the south we were able to push Decide and Legion back and make some real progress.

But he was not true to his word and attacked us at our weakest moment when some of our members timely left us and joined THE.
You honestly think ~B~ would go along with a "joint op" with these people after they stole some of our most talented players?

Those players that left us for THE were on the front line we had with Decide, leaving us vulnerable to a counter attack by Decide, paired with a huge RAM offensive, we had to call it quits.

I thought I was ahead in the game of fox and hounds in this game, but i made a mistake in trusting KarmaX.
Not a mistake I share alone.

But don't worry, this fox is still one step ahead of the hounds (no pun intended) :icon_wink:

Last edited:

DeletedUser92

We knew THE would put up a stink over it but we figured this would be a good test of THE's current power.

And how right we were... after what was around a month of talks we knew we had the upper hand.
The old THE we all knew would never put up with what we did. They would have been attacking already.

And nature ran it's course.

Heh, you're welcome, and I'm glad you approved, but...I actually disagree! One of the really big things THE had in its code-of-ethics (we had one; every world we had one, every one was different in its nuances, which is why it was so fun!) was that once we made an alliance with someone, we honored it to the extreme. That's why we were okay with BD adopting folks from EreVos we didn't like (TSJ), and that's why we put in so much negotiating time that it probably hurt us more than it helped us. Its because we took that agreement seriously, and made all attempts to resolve our problem diplomatically.

I know you guys made a big argument that it wasn't true, or at least some folks did at the time (mainly to justify their belief that we were somehow dirty players, but sometimes for other reasons!), but that's the case. The only reasons that THE might have not negotiated as fervently as they did were, first, if it were earlier in the world (I.E. less time spent working together); and, secondly, if we didn't have BD in dire straits and asking for help from us, so that we didn't have what I guess was a four-front-war on the horizon and therefore more reasons to avoid opening it. (DECIDE, RAM, and Phoenx; though RAM I really don't recall being huge in the picture)

Which...Again, could have been more smoke-and-mirrors than it really was, vis-a-vis TSJ and Parm.

Which goes back to the whole "BH is really good at tricking people. They even got us" bit.

Which, BTW, is what it takes to win a world of TW!

So good job! :)

DeletedUser

RAM didnt share any borders with you and two a 4 front war? Decide is one, BH is another, i wouldnt count Phoenx as one because the stats end at whatever they ended(10-2 was it?) thats no war.. who else JP? D_S (S_P)? Celts? LoEN? if i recall none of them were warring you but in fact i know S_P was a big help in the end of THE history. RAM did but 1 thing to THE ever. RAM took over the echao account when the real owner died in a war. (i think he was in Iraq.) my point being JP i think your full of it.

DeletedUser

Heh, you're welcome, and I'm glad you approved, but...I actually disagree! One of the really big things THE had in its code-of-ethics (we had one; every world we had one, every one was different in its nuances, which is why it was so fun!) was that once we made an alliance with someone, we honored it to the extreme. That's why we were okay with BD adopting folks from EreVos we didn't like (TSJ), and that's why we put in so much negotiating time that it probably hurt us more than it helped us. Its because we took that agreement seriously, and made all attempts to resolve our problem diplomatically.

I know you guys made a big argument that it wasn't true, or at least some folks did at the time (mainly to justify their belief that we were somehow dirty players, but sometimes for other reasons!), but that's the case. The only reasons that THE might have not negotiated as fervently as they did were, first, if it were earlier in the world (I.E. less time spent working together); and, secondly, if we didn't have BD in dire straits and asking for help from us, so that we didn't have what I guess was a four-front-war on the horizon and therefore more reasons to avoid opening it. (DECIDE, RAM, and Phoenx; though RAM I really don't recall being huge in the picture)

Which...Again, could have been more smoke-and-mirrors than it really was, vis-a-vis TSJ and Parm.

Which goes back to the whole "BH is really good at tricking people. They even got us" bit.

Which, BTW, is what it takes to win a world of TW!

So good job! :)

Nice to see you on here again Jess but we must make sure and be clear about one thing. It was the arrogance of THE and the way you treated other leaders that also helped decide the path that BH took. At the time you and many of your leaders talked down to many others on this world. So yes our position then as it is now, is dealing with those who follow in your footsteps.

DeletedUser92

I mean...You could argue that if you want, 50. I can't say that's not entirely true, but then you have Bel's own words saying that it was kind of the plan to see how we'd react. I wasn't the only player in the game. Was I the face? Sure. Do I take responsibility for that? Yeah.

And Smurks; I could be right, I could be wrong. But if I'm sitting here going "I don't know, but I know my guys were talking about them," you can say I'm full of it, but why would I lie? Again...I'm not playing. I have nothing to hide. I don't know what you expect me to do except look at the past and say "this is what happened, this is what I think I was thinking, this is what I think others might have thought, and this is what we'd hoped for." I'm not sure what I'd be full of, I don't have anyone I'm trying to protect, and I don't have any reason to, what, try to BS people about what happened in a game two years ago?

Yeahhh. I think the honest truth is that my part in this very conversation (That is, the talk about BH vs Phoenx) is well past over. I've shared what articles of history I have on the subject of my own experience with the two, I've even thrown out some guesses about what all of the players involved might have wanted, and that's all I can do. If you want to talk to me about those experiences and my thoughts on their nature, I'm more than happy to carry it over to a new thread or, if you'd prefer, to talk it over in Forum PMs or Skype! If you want to come up with facts, however, and you're interested in carrying this argument out as if I'm somehow out to "get" someone, you might as well start by asking if Tim Tebow is going to be the Jets' Quarterback next year, in spite of his 50% playoff record being worse than Mark Sanchez' 66%; Tebow is 1-1, Sanchez is 4-2, and Mark's played better in my recollection of the contests they've been in.

Discuss.

Or, better yet, don't. This is for BH and Phoenx, and unless its relevant to that topic, I'm done discussing it here. :)

DeletedUser

I mean...You could argue that if you want, 50. I can't say that's not entirely true, but then you have Bel's own words saying that it was kind of the plan to see how we'd react. I wasn't the only player in the game. Was I the face? Sure. Do I take responsibility for that? Yeah.

And Smurks; I could be right, I could be wrong. But if I'm sitting here going "I don't know, but I know my guys were talking about them," you can say I'm full of it, but why would I lie? Again...I'm not playing. I have nothing to hide. I don't know what you expect me to do except look at the past and say "this is what happened, this is what I think I was thinking, this is what I think others might have thought, and this is what we'd hoped for." I'm not sure what I'd be full of, I don't have anyone I'm trying to protect, and I don't have any reason to, what, try to BS people about what happened in a game two years ago?

Yeahhh. I think the honest truth is that my part in this very conversation (That is, the talk about BH vs Phoenx) is well past over. I've shared what articles of history I have on the subject of my own experience with the two, I've even thrown out some guesses about what all of the players involved might have wanted, and that's all I can do. If you want to talk to me about those experiences and my thoughts on their nature, I'm more than happy to carry it over to a new thread or, if you'd prefer, to talk it over in Forum PMs or Skype! If you want to come up with facts, however, and you're interested in carrying this argument out as if I'm somehow out to "get" someone, you might as well start by asking if Tim Tebow is going to be the Jets' Quarterback next year, in spite of his 50% playoff record being worse than Mark Sanchez' 66%; Tebow is 1-1, Sanchez is 4-2, and Mark's played better in my recollection of the contests they've been in.

Discuss.

Or, better yet, don't. This is for BH and Phoenx, and unless its relevant to that topic, I'm done discussing it here. :)

run away then. football isnt relevant to this point and if your talking about probability you can talk about how quickly Pajina and his brainwashed crew will get nobled. you bring "facts" or "ideas" from THE's forums but honestly its the damn past its said and done. yes Phoenx is following THE's footsteps but let them fall just as you did. when they get desperate enough they will get their LoEN followers to merge with them. "Might haves", and "what ifs" dont matter at all. you cant change what has happened and if your trying to prevent the same future for paj and his tribe dont bother because paj is so full of himself that he cant even see a inch out of his own but.

End of conversation. only a coward runs JP... then again isnt that what you did during your war? yeah thats right.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hahahaha...

Moral of the story i see here is that BH likes to mass recruit and piss its allies off. I also find it rather amusing the same exact situation comes to fruition, in the exact same manner.

And Rethae, you blamed all that past shenanigans on past leadership.. yet you are doing the exact same bs??

Anyways, the war is a marathon.. we already discussed this. EDS, as usual you are typically talking shit from a million miles away.. hiding behind your deathstars.. What all of you shit talkers (cept noob admitted it once) fail to acknowledge is the very fact i have never lost... and despite how many times players and entire tribes come on this forums to bash me down and predict me dead and gone...

Im still here.

Write me off. Write off Phoenx, write it all off...

until the Pied Piper of K65 comes a-collecting... :icon_cool:

ps. Remember, THE/BD wrote Phoenx off once before, too.>> Rand got a good lead on Phoenx that time too...... This time he wont be leaving to join another tribe... he will die where he is located...

DeletedUser

We have not written off anybody. RAM did as well and didn't work out.

We expect a long and tough war, nothing less, but we are confident that we can make it. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahahaha...
Moral of the story i see here is that BH likes to mass recruit and piss its allies off. I also find it rather amusing the same exact situation comes to fruition, in the exact same manner.

The moral of the story is that BH, when faced with an arrogant tribe and arrogant leader decided the time and place to battle, rather then wait for them to strike first. If that seems familiar to you, then you are right. You are arrogant and talk down to others as if we are insignificant. So BH chose the time and place again. Funny how history repeats itself.:icon_eek::icon_eek: