BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser

Hahahaha...

Moral of the story i see here is that BH likes to mass recruit and piss its allies off. I also find it rather amusing the same exact situation comes to fruition, in the exact same manner.

Just to clarify, we considered new members spoils of war.
It happened when Hammer came to me for surrender terms and also with THE.

Like pretty much everything here it's a matter of viewpoint.

We fought, beat down our enemy, gained respect for them and brought them in as hardened, proven fighters.

I would also like to point out that we were NOT allies with THE. Never were.
EDIT: Jesse has just reminded me that we did have an alliance at some point...
I don't recall for how long or when it was dropped though..
We had a NAP and friends on both sides.

But looking back at old maps it can be seen that we did not have much choice to keep members, new and old, happy.
We had to war or wither away.

Again a matter of viewpoint but that was mine at the time.

The only thing that is the same between then and now is that a tribes leadership must keep members happy which means a decent war.

Back then we had to test ourselves against the legendary THE.
Today against the legendary Phoenx.

I ask you is there any other tribe worthy to fight on w30 right now?

Much respect to Phoenx and it's members,
Bel

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91224

ps. Remember, THE/BD wrote Phoenx off once before, too.>> Rand got a good lead on Phoenx that time too...... This time he wont be leaving to join another tribe... he will die where he is located...

P.S. remember when phnx was getting their salads tossed by BD/THE and then RAM came in and saved your ass? I sure do.

silvereclipes

actually phnx was hanging in there with BD an like Jp said they sent us one full op an handled it easily an shipley wasn't going to roll over to BD back then, maybe the first time him an paj agreed on anything which was shocking in itself they put the war on the back burner to handle BD and shipley knew he didn't have anyone in RAM who was even close to that front that could go toe to toe with BD an expect to survive long not even noobs was close enough an Karma couldn't handle the heat guc an pinky could have sent him if they wanted to eat him an baddie was already down in 75 to go toe to toe with anyone down that way.

DeletedUser

The only thing that they could agree with indeed, but Cshipley wasn't really in control at that time. We relocated some players to that front to face BD.

Once DN folded, it was a no brainer to fight BD and bring them down with Phoenx.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The moral of the story is that BH, when faced with an arrogant tribe and arrogant leader decided the time and place to battle, rather then wait for them to strike first. If that seems familiar to you, then you are right. You are arrogant and talk down to others as if we are insignificant. So BH chose the time and place again. Funny how history repeats itself.:icon_eek::icon_eek:

Hahahaha...

I love how awesome the story gets every time.. I wasnt that arrogant, i just talked shit to your tribe to wake up because your leader told me they werent doing anything on any of their fronts. My "arrogance" as you put it, was in response to brts continuous bashing behind our backs... Which everyone keeps forgetting to acknowledge. They all like to remember how "arrogant" I was because i had the balls to say it to his face. Again, preferential differences.

I prefer to be up front about most situations, and BH prefers the behind the back-stabbing methods... as repeated yet again. :icon_rolleyes:

And, once more, TWC-like tendencies are also repeated again. How are we supposed to convince the mods to permit Phoenx/BH to share the End Game Win, when BH has enough members to fill up 1.5 tribes.... and continues to gain more???

In reference to Bel's idea of "war spoils"... what war did BH fight to gain the BD cluster of accounts, several of which are still prominent members of our front??

What war did you fight to recruit from MF, also inside of Phoenx churches, creating tension between BH/Phoenx???

What war did you fight to recruit from CH/ST?? Also another move, creating tension with Phoenx. Please note, this exact same move was used to trigger a war with THE.

Please, stop blaming me and my "arrogance" for this war. I am absolutely ecstatic that initiated it, and everything.. just stop blaming me for what has clearly been yet another buildup for what is a repeated tendency of BH history.... Napped decide, and then went for THE.. Napped HG, merged CH/ST/legion and then went for us...

Phoenx history was what?? Step to the plate alone, and see what develops as a result?? No one remembers that until Phoenx stepped up to BD, Ram never wanted a piece. No one remembers that until Phoenx stepped up to Ram, all the pnp ram haters never did anything ingame....

History is going to be different for both of us, in this one i think... But just stop blaming me for something you all wanted inside anyways... Like someone said... who else is there to fight but the two of us??? :icon_cool:

Pajuno Out.

DeletedUser

I can help you with this one paj. If I recall correctly you said it yourself that their debt was paid to you and the old BD players were no longer war spoils and you also said BH came to you about recruiting them. MF is also explainable. Their dukes were BH spies or friends or favored them. Clearly where would you think they would go given the opportunity? Duh. Ch~st is the real name for that tribe dippie. Anyway they didn't have a war just a NAP and a mutual trust. BH merged legion and I didn't notice it? WTF are you talking about paj? Clearly your an idiot. BH and decide shared a common enemy so what the hell would you think they would do? They also became allies. So please quit talking like you never merged alliances. I see that you did.. Bronse's old tribe is testament to that. Clearly you didn't really step up to ram I think we declared first but eh my memory is hazzy. All you did was talk shit.

Oh and side not paj. Your not r2d3 so quit trying to think you can say "Pajina out" that's r2's thing not yours so quit copying him.

DeletedUser91224

actually phnx was hanging in there with BD an like Jp said they sent us one full op an handled it easily an shipley wasn't going to roll over to BD back then, maybe the first time him an paj agreed on anything which was shocking in itself they put the war on the back burner to handle BD and shipley knew he didn't have anyone in RAM who was even close to that front that could go toe to toe with BD an expect to survive long not even noobs was close enough an Karma couldn't handle the heat guc an pinky could have sent him if they wanted to eat him an baddie was already down in 75 to go toe to toe with anyone down that way.

I actually remember prsonally grabbing villages from baddie. I think it was him atleast.. its been a long time now. But im not sure if he was inactive then, or just didnt care about those that i took. but he did put up some kind of fight to keep them.

DeletedUser79042

What war did you fight to recruit from CH/ST?? Also another move, creating tension with Phoenx. Please note, this exact same move was used to trigger a war with THE.
You are dead wrong here Paj. There was absolutely no relevance as to the 2 cases. CH-ST was recruited for their "non participation" in the RAM war. Nothing else. On the other hand, THE war was triggered as BH recruited THE's enemies. No similarities at all.

CH-ST recruitmenent looks like more to the Karma-x recruitment of players deep inside DECIDE's core. Pretty stupid move that ended up in worsening RAM-DECIDE relation, noobaxes (and Co) getting smashed and migrating eventually to BH to fulfil noob's scope of winning the game and last but not least, RAM's destruction.

Thatabout it. :)

that's r2's thing not yours so quit copying him.
Dammit, i keep saying that! :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser70594

I can help you with this one paj. If I recall correctly you said it yourself that their debt was paid to you and the old BD players were no longer war spoils and you also said BH came to you about recruiting them. MF is also explainable. Their dukes were BH spies or friends or favored them. Clearly where would you think they would go given the opportunity? Duh. Ch~st is the real name for that tribe dippie. Anyway they didn't have a war just a NAP and a mutual trust. BH merged legion and I didn't notice it? WTF are you talking about paj? Clearly your an idiot. BH and decide shared a common enemy so what the hell would you think they would do? They also became allies. So please quit talking like you never merged alliances. I see that you did.. Bronse's old tribe is testament to that. Clearly you didn't really step up to ram I think we declared first but eh my memory is hazzy. All you did was talk shit.

Oh and side not paj. Your not r2d3 so quit trying to think you can say "Pajina out" that's r2's thing not yours so quit copying him.

since when you are defender of the BH?

DeletedUser

We don't need any help defending our actions. I have no intention to fulfill my scope of winning this world as I will probably quit after Phoenx war, which will likely take a couple of years anyway.

Maybe I can come back around in a couple of years and post our tribal discussions on this when it's all over. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser71844

maybe the first time him an paj agreed on anything which was shocking in itself they put the war on the back burner to handle BD

The only thing that they could agree with indeed, but Cshipley wasn't really in control at that time. We relocated some players to that front to face BD.

Once DN folded, it was a no brainer to fight BD and bring them down with Phoenx.

HUGGERZZZ :icon_razz:

Phoenx never hugged? Come off it Pajuno you are full of crap.

You blatantly hugged LoEN and RAM when you "Warred" BD. Which in my opinion was a farce of a war.
LoEN, another one of your so called "Wars" that have no credibility whatsoever.
To this day you are still hugging them.
RAM, you needed the help of DECIDE and BH to kill RAM.
THE, don't even get me started on THE. Even if Polhman said that Phoenx affected THE. You didn't. Get over it.
"Tying up THE's support"... please.

So who's hugging here?
Everyone else in the world aside from you? Don't make me laugh.

Yet you come in here and have the audacity to say that =HG= and BH? When you have been hugging for the in every single war you had?

And still could not win anything on your own. Yet you claim it was you?

Do you have any idea how that makes you look mate?

Let's have a detailed look at your history:

War with RAM - Had the help of BH, DECIDE, LoEN.
"War" with THE - had the help of BH, DECIDE, LoEN.
"War" with BD - had the help of BH, DECIDE, LoEN, RAM.
War with BH - have the help of LoEN.

So what have you actually done alone?

The first war you had alone without outside help is LoEN.
That just got conveniently swept under the rug?

SFC out.

DeletedUser70594

"War" with THE - had the help of BH, DECIDE, LoEN.
"War" with BD - had the help of BH, DECIDE, LoEN, RAM.
muhuhahahahahaa are you kiddig US? You are such an Idiot, you dont know the story and write here the Bullshit.

War with BH - have the help of LoEN
. at the same time when Bh recruited Ch ST and naped HG.

So you failed again.

DeletedUser105365

Finallly some action in W30? Everyone though RAM was the real threat, when in fact Phoenix was always W30 threat since LOEN and PHOENIX are practiclly the same. BH should have never declared on RAM, RAM never had any intentions on attacking BH since PHOENIX and LOEN goons where the real threat. Now RAM is gone and BH stands alone in an endless fight against phoenix and loen.....The original RAM players are gone, so now its up to BH to operate on Phoenix just as it did with RAM...Good luck. In my days we opted daily on Phoenix, and believe me, its an endless war and many of your players will get warned out and quit. Paj seems to play all accounts in phoenix and has nothing to do all day but collect that welfare check...So believe me when i say he aint going no where all day and all night ;)

DeletedUser71844

muhuhahahahahaa are you kiddig US? You are such an Idiot, you dont know the story and write here the Bullshit.

Yes, I do know the story. And your post makes no headway in the direction of providing enough evidence to prove my post inaccurate.

And I'm the idiot when you are the one swearing your head off at me?

at the same time when Bh recruited Ch ST and naped HG.
So you failed again.

There is no NAP man you clown.
You Fail.
Paj seems to play all accounts in phoenix and has nothing to do all day but collect that welfare check...So believe me when i say he aint going no where all day and all night ;)

Paj doesn't play all the accounts in Phoenx. They do have some... Average players, namely Inflrc and ChamichA.

But he does take credit for playing them all.
This suggests 2 things:

1.) Phoenx members like to be dominated by Paj and they all worship him. :icon_redface:
(Think Conan the Barbarian, Pajuno is that black snake dude. I'm not going to compare him to Hitler. Because Paj isn't half the man Hitler was.)

2.) They are all to stupid to see that Paj is playing them for the hired goons that they are.
(Think sheep following the herd, who are following the Shepard to the promised land.)

But unfortunately, for them, their believe in you as a messiah could not be more misplaced. For you cannot guide them to the promised land, the only thing that awaits you and your tribe is the depths of Hades.

Hopefuly, sooner rather than later the Phoenx members will wake up and join =HG=.
Even though recruitment is currently closed we will still take in noobs on the rim like L-train and Dinglenuts.
Who are by the way getting their asses handed to them on a plate.

I want to see more effort from these 'New Pilots' if they even exist.
But by your recruitment standards, they probably are no better than the originals anyway.
A couple of cowboys from MF? You kiddin' me?

L-train and Dinglenuts are Phoenx quality players?
After all your bravado on these forums Paj then you go and recruit L-train and dinglenuts?
'recruited for his strategic position' that's a classic. I've never heard anything as ridiculous.

You're standards went out of the window.

You once said that I would never pass the almighty 'Phoenx recruitment test'.
But L-train and Dinglenuts did?

Paj... you there?
Or are you too busy trying to remember where Csiz put the vaseline?

SFC out nikka.

Last edited:

DeletedUser91224

Please, stop blaming me and my "arrogance" for this war. I am absolutely ecstatic that initiated it, and everything.. just stop blaming me for what has clearly been yet another buildup for what is a repeated tendency of BH history.... Napped decide, and then went for THE.. Napped HG, merged CH/ST/legion and then went for us...

God Paj. I guess every tribe in TW history has been a hugger for securing a NAP. I for one think what BH did with DECIDE was a very good idea, and as a baron of my current tribe on world 60 i would have done the exact same thing with a tribe in that world. It is never a good idea to go to war with several un-secured borders. The great thing about a NAP is that, it is not an alliance. NAPs are ment to be short term solutions to a potentially long term problem.

just to clarify for you paj; A non-Aggression Pact (NAP) is a treaty set up by to tribes to avoid a war. A NAP is not an alliance. A NAP is almost sure to be broken, canceled, or otherwise. When a NAP is no longer in place, wars usually start.

An alliance is usually set up between two tribes who have agreed to work together for a number of reasons. Usually to "gang bang" another tribe, to secure a border, or to enhance chances of survival.

Unfortunately; these days alliances are used incorrectly in newer worlds. When a tribe has multiple alliance they are deemed; huggers.

Hope that helps you out paj... if you are even reading. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser91224

Forgive my double posting, but heres some stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx
Side 2:
Tribes: BH, BH.

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 104
Side 2: 199
Difference: 95

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 81
Difference: 59

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 961,181
Side 2: 1,709,962
Difference: 748,781

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 204,332
Side 2: 730,905
Difference: 526,573

chart

Gotta stay on topic :p

DeletedUser79042

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx, LoEN
Side 2:
Tribes: BH, BH., =H==G=, Pajina(*) <<< True Dat :lol:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 497
Side 2: 412
Difference: 85

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,593,312
Side 2: 3,731,262
Difference: 862,050

chart

Despite the NEW coalition, BH^2+RAM+ (*) is not doing well enough, considering the arithmetics...

(*) :lol: