Top NON Family Tribes

DeletedUser

Noodle doesn't have a family tribe hahaha

And TBS has a family tribe with |SS|

DeletedUser

(who does not know what is going on then, noodle now has a family tribe called Rice :) )

DeletedUser

~EMP~, and T.W

East have no diplomacy with either tribe.

DeletedUser

A bit too late to say this, but i really dont see why there is such a negative stigma around family tribes. Yes, alot of them of fail, but that because they dont have talent. There are nonfamilia tribes that fail for the same reason. Its not about the amount, but the quality. The majority of the tribes that have deemed to be good/great have had family tribes for one time or another in their life. INSO on w13 had INSa and INSO2, and id say they were probably one of the best tribes ive ever faced. MoM in w56 used a basher tribe, and i could say the same thing. Memory kind of backstabs me about world 12, but i think DNY had an academy too. It seems most tribes nowadays try to take an 'elitest' stance nowadays, and end up falling because lack of a recruit pool.

DeletedUser

i see multiple tribes apearing with names claiming to be east friends or east bashers

but 0 of them have diplomacy with east , i dont know whos lying or what but east have no relations, they are personal allies of the player not the tribe

Except Regen.

DeletedUser

I am new to this world and have been reading and it seems that there are alot of "family" tribes in World 61 as usual. My past experience is that most families fail and only the top tribes with the right diplomatic ties succeed.

I read the Top tribes thread but that listed both family and non family. Can anyone tell me the top 10 non family tribes in this world? God knows I don't want to join a family tribe and would like to see who are the true players.

W61 is limited/no haul so it is a bit diffrent. Normally in every world u see Mass recruiters tribe doing well, same is the case here. but later u see that established tribes are formed. their are 2 basic things here u are not concerned about farms since u can only farm 150K max resource per day. Secondly without farming the diffrence between good and bad players develop slowly.

So i beleive u would see some mass recruiters longer than u see in other worlds. :)

puzzleman

Pick a number, or add your own, personally I like 3.

no i do not protect other peoples bashers everyone protects their own basher but we also dont attack others bashers so if anything its not an ally its a nap

earthquake girl

Like i said i'm going by most tribe profiles and on that tribes profile they say they are the sister tribe of Noodle so i went on that.

It only takes a second to mail the duke and ask. I hear she's polite most of the time.

no i do not protect other peoples bashers everyone protects their own basher but we also dont attack others bashers so if anything its not an ally its a nap

I prefer to see them as personal pets. Ones that do not come before tribe mates, of course. Because that can get you rimmed.

DeletedUser45880

I didn't want to message the dukes about it since this isn't important to me i was just giving what i have been told to try and help someone.

earthquake girl

It is not helpful to people to give them misinformation.

DeletedUser98628

An academy is different then a family tribe, academies are for smaller players, family tribes are for mass recruiting.