BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser

I guess you watched too much Star Wars when young R2.
Nobles dont teleport and dont travel with the speed of light.
Same story with rams.
They dont have helicopers to atack go home and atack again next day.

Mick876

Every war Phoenix has been in, the wise men of the PnP claimed how they were done for and yet Phoenix is still there stronger than ever. I'll prefer to let time tell the story, not the PnP muppets.

DeletedUser

Every war Phoenix has been in, the wise men of the PnP claimed how they were done for and yet Phoenix is still there stronger than ever. I'll prefer to let time tell the story, not the PnP muppets.

We are very aware of this fact and I could have written that myself. We will have to work tirelessly in a sustained manner for a very long time to win. I have absolutely no doubt about that.

If anyone think it's going to be easy, they are bound to some surprises along the road.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

I guess you watched too much Star Wars when young R2.
Nobles dont teleport and dont travel with the speed of light.
Same story with rams.
They dont have helicopers to atack go home and atack again next day.
So, they are run on diesel? U-boat style? That is what you are saying here after the stats say other stuff ??? I thought so... :lol:
You prefer to keep the war comments to ... phantasy levels :icon_biggrin:

Star Wars:

Yes I got the 6 films on DVD/Blue Ray btw, I enjoy the latest 2, I am not sure how I did like the old ones in my youth... :lol:

If anyone think it's going to be easy, they are bound to some surprises along the road.

"From here to Eternity" <<< Nice film btw :)

DeletedUser71844

Even the spanish server calls Pagina.

Pagina.jpg

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In my days we opted daily on Phoenix, and believe me, its an endless war and many of your players will get warned out and quit. Paj seems to play all accounts in phoenix and has nothing to do all day but collect that welfare check...So believe me when i say he aint going no where all day and all night ;)

rofl.

This is hilarious....

I will attest that i do not collect a welfare check.... I will however, admit, that i do collect a salary and get paid whether i work 90 hours or 20 hours a week... and right now is our slow season, so i's a collecting and sitting back playing tw...

As for playing every account, i am not. I am assisting where needed, most of my guys dont need the help except when they need to sleep. I do take offense to the notion that every account that is defending/capping BH is NOT being sat by raven. I suppose not much can be done to dismiss the mythmakers in BH from believing every cap/snipe/renobling is a Raven Job... tho i assure you this is not the case..

DeletedUser

I just scanned thru this thread and I have found nothing stated by any member of BH that all defense/snipes/blocks was being handled by raven. She herself lets her whereabouts be known and her play is brilliant at times.

So no need to create stories there paj where they do not exist.

DeletedUser79042

I just scanned thru this thread and I have found nothing stated by any member of BH that all defense/snipes/blocks was being handled by raven. She herself lets her whereabouts be known and her play is brilliant at times.

So no need to create stories there paj where they do not exist.

0.50' This is a free for all forum. Not a BH privilige. So, monsieur Paj broadcasts to all readers. And there was a notion about this issue. Not by any BH -who could anyway since in any case there is a standing shutup at the pnp directive enforced ? -. Like in all good dictatorships. I think Phoenx has one too :lol:

Advise please:
[spoil]
Back to farming now. I now am in a possesion of a 900 axe + 180 LC + 35 RAM + 30 Cat mininuke @ about 700 pts. Think I should start the killing spree of the other miniplayers (about same pts like me in my 5x5) ? Or should I wait 2 days till I am @ 1.5k axes ?
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

HG doesn't speak for BH. I don't really see how you can take a post from a RAM member to end up in a baseless BH smear.

I think there has been a lot of talks through time about Mythical Raven, but I don't think we said that she was doing it all.

For your advice, the sooner the better. ;)

DeletedUser

lol im sure if BH didn't "honer" their promise to not attack ex DECIDE members(their old alliance) unless they attacked BH then those would be up rather drasticlly, and why do you post us with BH when we have no relation with them at all? it makes not a lick of sense

DeletedUser79042

For your advice, the sooner the better. ;)
Thanks noob. I know you are a master in new worlds. :)

Launching tomorrow @ 1000 axes. Will post results :)

Btw, I did not see any comment for the overall stats I posted. Kinda ... unbelievable eh ? I am amazed... I thought BH was doing better...

when we have no relation with them at all? it makes not a lick of sense
shhhh. I know things :) And furthermore:

TW - W30 Math:

a. BH^2 FIGHTS LoEN
b. BH^2 DECLARES on Phoenx
c. BH^2 SITS and Real Estates =HG=
d. Phoenx FIGHTS =HG=

a+b+c+d=(LoEN+Phoenx) FIGHT (BH^2 + =HG=)

Was really easy elementary math. I will keep track of these stats from now on actually.
now we also have another .... ally to fight Phoenx :)

And because it got lost - There:

Side 1:
Tribes: Phoenx, LoEN
Side 2:
Tribes: BH, BH., =H==G=, Pajina(*) <<< True Dat :lol:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 497
Side 2: 412
Difference: 85

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,593,312
Side 2: 3,731,262
Difference: 862,050

chart

Despite the NEW coalition, BH^2+RAM+ (*) is not doing well enough, considering the arithmetics...

(*) :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

since when you are defender of the BH?

Yes. And some ppl think that you NEED it .. thats what i`m talking about :lol:

im not defending BH. Beqa you have gone downhill. you claim that your going to and i quote

[spoil]

[4/8/2012 1:04:06 PM] Beqa: smurks
[4/8/2012 1:04:19 PM] Beqa: u will be messed up soon
[4/8/2012 8:21:59 PM] Beqa: :)
[4/8/2012 8:22:01 PM] Beqa: mad?
[4/8/2012 8:22:06 PM] Beqa: no not mad
[4/8/2012 8:22:11 PM] Beqa: motivated
[4/8/2012 8:22:31 PM] Beqa: soon u will see what DECIDE spirit can do
[4/8/2012 8:22:35 PM] Beqa: ;)

[/spoil]

so cry me a river beqa. :icon_cool: your just a tool in paj's game.

PSS: i dont see any DECIDE on the map and also your not in DECIDE.. so i dont understand what your talking about when you say "DECIDE spirit".
shhhh. I know things :)

so do i buddy

DeletedUser

Let's just stick to the facts and the stats that pertain to BH as we are not operating with HG as many like to comment. Our ops are ours and what they are doing, they are doing on their own. BH knows this war will be the toughest they have faced and I am sure that Phoenx may be feeling the same way. We have never been under the impression that any of our wars would be easy. The longer the world goes on the harder any war becomes. Right now the 2 most compelling tribes are locked in combat and will be for some time.

Side 1:
Tribes: BH, BH.
Side 2:
Tribes: Phoenx

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 1,607
Side 2: 424
Difference: 1,183

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 308
Side 2: 172
Difference: 136

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 134
Side 2: 58
Difference: 76

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 35
Difference: 31

DeletedUser79042

Truth hurts :icon_confused:

But it is a free forum and everyone will make his assesements. I have said what mine is. The OVERALL picture.

You may keep posting whatever you wish of course. I 'll read it. I do not have to "buy" it.

And smurks, please edit your Cham affiliated posts or we will have ... reg wind back here posting once again :lol:

DeletedUser

Truth hurts :icon_confused:

But it is a free forum and everyone will make his assesements. I have said what mine is. The OVERALL picture.

You may keep posting whatever you wish of course. I 'll read it. I do not have to "buy" it.

And smurks, please edit your Cham affiliated posts or we will have ... reg wind back here posting once again :lol:

lol xD banned forever that forum account is. i have many many forums accounts so its okay bud. once this one reaches 3 strikes ill post with one of my other ones for awhile. btw i have no strikes so i wont get banned for something Cham said im sure, but for you bud anything:lol:

DeletedUser

Thanks noob. I know you are a master in new worlds. :)

Launching tomorrow @ 1000 axes. Will post results :)

Btw, I did not see any comment for the overall stats I posted. Kinda ... unbelievable eh ? I am amazed... I thought BH was doing better...

I am not too bad a start-ups, but it's easy to find who could/should be farming and who isn't and still growing. :icon_wink:

Stats can say many things when twisted the right way so I don't bother much. In all honesty, I was expecting it to be much closer than it is now early on. I honestly tought Phx would have been better prepared after all the tensions that have been there for such a long time (and some mails sent to Paj via spy). HG have been hammered for such a long time that it will take time to recover from that so the stats of the so-called "coalition" doesn't mean much. We noble Loen and L-A steadily as well.

But there will be good and bad stretches for both sides, some inactives at the wrong time, some leaving for RL important stuff, etc...

You know the drill, so there will be out of proportion stats popping up once in a while. It's the longer picture that matters, because it's going to be a very long and tough war.

DeletedUser70594

im not defending BH. Beqa you have gone downhill. you claim that your going to and i quote

so cry me a river beqa. :icon_cool: your just a tool in paj's game.

PS: i like my but not violated so please take your homosexual comments out of here.

PSS: i dont see any DECIDE on the map and also your not in DECIDE.. so i dont understand what your talking about when you say "DECIDE spirit".

so do i buddy

I never cry, You will cry because every single word i wrote you in skype (wich you already posted here) will come true ... and You will cry then, Or you jump on another acc. ANd what about DECIDE spirit, May you cant see it But for me its top #1 tribe of the world and it is still alive in my heart, and will.

The people can see who crys

lol im sure if BH didn't "honer" their promise to not attack ex DECIDE members(their old alliance) unless they attacked BH then those would be up rather drasticlly

This is where you cry.:icon_wink:

Because you know even if you will have all HG against me and Luis, You cant beat us, No villages for you or your wife SFC.

DeletedUser79042

You know the drill, so there will be out of proportion stats popping up once in a while. It's the longer picture that matters, because it's going to be a very long and tough war.

I buy that. :icon_wink:

And yes I know the drill allrighty :)

DeletedUser71961

i dont speak for BH but saying that i was the founder and duke of CH-ST i can speak about that tribe and since misinformed people keep throwing so called "facts" around in here id like to set the record straight a bit, these same liars seem to think lauradoom was the duke and founder of CH-ST thats how informed they are, do you even check TW stats before you speak? :icon_redface:, some phoenix players/leaders seem to be saying that CH-ST were their enemies and because of that us joining BH somehow started this war, let me ask you a question then, your closest members to have a front with us was inflrc and McMellow, we were neighbors for almost a year before we moved to BH and within that year there was not a single attack exchanged between us so how exactly were we enemies? what was this an imaginary war? maybe somebody can cook up some imaginary stats? enemies attack each other, phoenix and CH-ST never EVER attacked each other so therefore we were never enemies, a certain messiah didnt get his own way so he spat his dummy and threw his toys out the pram, thats the truth about the CH-ST situation END OF STORY!

DeletedUser71844

I do take offense to the notion that every account that is defending/capping BH is NOT being sat by raven. I suppose not much can be done to dismiss the mythmakers in BH from believing every cap/snipe/renobling is a Raven Job... tho i assure you this is not the case..

Ooooh you take offense?

Is that jelousy because you are no longer the 'top dog' of Phoenx?

I think so :icon_confused:

Because you know even if you will have all HG against me and Luis, You cant beat us, No villages for you or your wife SFC.

Ooooooooooooh. Is that a challange?

It would make an interesting show if it were just You and Luis Vs. Smurks and I.

But do you honestly think it will stay that way?
Naaah. We all know you have your support from other people.
Some of us don't have that luxury.

But I don't mean to sit and make excuses all day.

I'm simply stating that the odds are never even.

Yes you are stronger than ever, thanks to your new recruits.
Even though you have a no recruitment policy. :icon_redface:

I fail to see how Phoenx can call anyone mergers/huggers when they themselves are the biggest huggers on this planet.

Last edited: