BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser71844

I'm not Phoenix

What are you then? LoEN? :p

Furthermore Phoenx are so great yet they resort to using Push accounts?
205Turbo, Vult. How many do you need?

You need all the help you can get.

Help from LoEN and now hacking =HG= accounts, what a fine example of display of skill from the "best" tribe on W30.

DeletedUser80608

i dont speak for BH but saying that i was the founder and duke of CH-ST i can speak about that tribe and since misinformed people keep throwing so called "facts" around in here id like to set the record straight a bit, these same liars seem to think lauradoom was the duke and founder of CH-ST thats how informed they are, do you even check TW stats before you speak? :icon_redface:, some phoenix players/leaders seem to be saying that CH-ST were their enemies and because of that us joining BH somehow started this war, let me ask you a question then, your closest members to have a front with us was inflrc and McMellow, we were neighbors for almost a year before we moved to BH and within that year there was not a single attack exchanged between us so how exactly were we enemies? what was this an imaginary war? maybe somebody can cook up some imaginary stats? enemies attack each other, phoenix and CH-ST never EVER attacked each other so therefore we were never enemies, a certain messiah didnt get his own way so he spat his dummy and threw his toys out the pram, thats the truth about the CH-ST situation END OF STORY!

So since everything on the board goes or falls with prove, lets check at the stats..

Phoenx vs CH~ST

Gains
K84 Magneto (451|893) K84 9,966 h.u.l.k [CH~ST] Mark-E [Phoenx] 2011-06-24 20:03:13

Losses
Twisted Intentions (882|262) K28 9,950 McMellow [Phoenx] articbear [CH~ST] 2011-09-02 04:17:25

@R2 where are your :spear: located, SE or SW

DeletedUser

Twisted Intentions (882|262) K28 9,950 McMellow [Phoenx] articbear [CH~ST] 2011-09-02 04:17:25

I remember that village....I actually had given it to McMellow. I remember talking to her and asking if we could trade a few villages. So again, thats not a spoil of war because there wasn't a war with Pnx and CH~ST.
Let Pnx continue to live in a fantasy world...I don't want to loose the entertainment they provide on the pnp.

DeletedUser79042

What are you then? LoEN? :p
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I will probably repeat myself as to CHST, cause I think you know what my thoughts are/were. CHST was/is the definition of "refugee players" in this game as far as I know this ever existed. Non participation in warfare after their seperation from the main tribe means zero. They left RAM when the tribe was under heavy fire (very nice :icon_razz:). They stay put and did not interfere as they were told to by BH's super thinking council, with reward their admission to BH - yes. Go figure... I am not sure why Jimmy came up with this old news nowadays...

@R2 where are your :spear: located, SE or SW
who sayed I am located someplace particular? Ask around. Many people seem to know ALOT :lol:

PS for noob only :icon_biggrin: :
[spoil]
W62 evolution [attacked. killed 384sp, 302sw, 100ar, 128 sc. His mininuke of 120 ax + 40 LC dodged. Currently on the process of hunter-killer-demolisher. My ... duke, erased my triumphal post from the forum, as I was a bit over excited. I think he is going to kick me very very soon :) cerb101 out.]
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

They left RAM
I don't have much to say on that one, I wasn't even on my account when it was taken out of RAM, otherwise I probably would have stayed there. As far as this non-participation of warfare, which one are you talking about. While in CH~ST I did attack and noble HG and legion players, the two tribes near me that were red on my map.

They stay put and did not interfere
interfere with what?? no one in BH council has ever told me not to attack anyone....exception to the new war with Pnx and thats only 3 members.

I always thought a "refugee" was someone that was under attack from a tribe and ran crying for help from another tribe, not something I've ever done and never will.

DeletedUser79042

artic, you said it yourself. You were not there. I was. Okay?

DeletedUser71844

Phoenx recruited NBD and Bnkrmike24 from RAM.

You can't call out people for recruiting refugees when you are doing the exact same thing yourself.

The second they recruited them, they lost any credibility to call anyone a refugee.
Phoenx got their spoils of war in NBD and Bnkrmike.
BH got their spoils of war in Lauradoom and Articbear.

Fair deal if you ask me.

Bnkrmike24, never back down, L-train, Dinglenuts... the list goes on, they were all Refugees.
Phoenx recruited them, so therefore they can not call out BH for recruiting Lauradoom and Articbear in one sentence, then go and do the exact same thing in the next sentence.

It just makes Phoenx look like complete idiots when they don't understand that.

DeletedUser

You can't call out people for recruiting refugees when you are doing the exact same thing yourself.

That would seem accurate in my opinion. There was a time I actually mailed paj and was applying to Pnx......I was told I was too far away to consider...their loss.

DeletedUser79042

Since we seem to discuss ... civilised.

BH got their spoils of war in Lauradoom and Articbear.

Where exactly did these 2 accounts (sorry artic, I am not talking about you), ... fight in the BH/Pheonx vs RAM war?

I will bring (once again) bagdhad bob in this discussion SFC :lol:

DeletedUser71961

I will probably repeat myself as to CHST, cause I think you know what my thoughts are/were. CHST was/is the definition of "refugee players"
you would say that though because your hatred of your old tribe runs deep ever since you spat your dummy and showed the world youre a problem player and now you are doing everything you can to have digs at BH and brown tung paj, its quite sickening and pathetic to read your posts these days TBH, it makes me laugh i thought you were a young kid not a fully grown "man", the reason i brought this CH-ST thing back up is because i came in here today and seen people posting lies and propaganda about my old tribe and that gives me the right to speak and tell my side of things if thats ok of course? do i need permission from phoenix for that or not?

DeletedUser

Since we seem to discuss ... civilised.

Where exactly did these 2 accounts (sorry artic, I am not talking about you), ... fight in the BH/Pheonx vs RAM war?

I will bring (once again) bagdhad bob in this discussion SFC :lol:

Just so we stay on track, I think I can offer you some insight my friend.

The end of June is when they officially began working with us instead of against us. If you remember a certain player named BattleBunny who was working with RAM while sitting inside the tribe MF. Once this was discovered and BH made the choice to roast the bunny, lauradoom and many others in CH~ST helped remove the RAM operative from the front lines. Starting from that month there are various entries where they both were eating RAM and Legion players. As we all know RAM had an agreement in sorts with Legion so you can include them in all these discussions as well.

I was going to post links so anyone can go back and check but I was a bit winded from taking the dogs out. So if anyone wishes to double check, TW stats covers it pretty well.

@anyone.....Everyone has there own determination on who is a war refugee and why, so that will always be debated for all time. Inviting players from wars past will always be debated as well. However keep in mind that all tribes do this on every world in TW's. I have never been in a tribe nor have I ever seen a tribe NOT take in the better players they just fought against.

Using that as an argument to make another look bad only shows that you have nothing really to say but something stupid.:icon_eek:

Mick876

What I find strange is that amount of people who play a game based on war, and then when a war breaks out they moan about it.

"They started it!"
"No, no, no, we didn't"
"uh huh, did too!"

Who cares, enjoy the fighting, stop moaning.

DeletedUser71844

DECIDEACTIVITY.jpg

DeletedUser79042

The end of June is when they officially began working with us instead of against us.
I recall ver very well last June. This is what I keep saying. If fleeing from the tribe when @ war and remaining a neutral (which is what exactly happened), was an ideal move to get recruited with ... w30's finest, ok, so be it. We did overcover this story, I guess...

Things are pretty much more crystal clear now. To me at least ;) Hence my statistical posts.

DeletedUser

Yes they did leave RAM but they were not neutral by any account. They were hitting Legion/battlebunny and some ram targets. Was it in your face attacks like you and the rest of us were doing? No. They did however take what was left of the fight to Legions door which made our front with RAM easier to manage.

RAM became our fight when our allies asked us to help them. However, it was not our war. For our time and losses we should be expected to receive something besides abuse, would you not agree?

DeletedUser79042

I admit that I (allmost) allways agree with you. We will have a good fight afterall :)

DeletedUser

The end of June is when they officially began working with us instead of against us.

it was the end of May beginning of June I returned. missing four months made me miss a heck of a lot. my account was in legion which I left right away to join DGoodhue and attack legion.