BH vs Phoenx

DeletedUser67579

I find it interesting how ppl know my deal with CH~ST but it is no where near what was agreed on. The deal was never that they sit it out. The deal was that they fight Legion and not give RAM any assist against us. At that time they had a deal with RAM to not assist us, over time RAM pushed and pushed until they decided that they would attack and fight RAM.

R2 you where not council we offered you a position more than once and you turned it down.

DeletedUser91224

So what im about to say is going to make me look like a quality player (not). But here goes;

To anyone who left RAM while we were under fire, screw you. You are the part of the reason we died. You disloyal fools should have put every village you had on the line for the tribe. Those of you who escaped to BH or Phoenix should have faught as best you culd. You should have earned your right to get into PHNX/BH.Be glad im not leading those tribes. I would have had you rimmed with the rest of the tribe for selling them out. The reason world 30 is the way it is, is because leaders trust those who do anything to survive.

/rant

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

R2 you where not council we offered you a position more than once and you turned it down.

Someone should have been doing the fighting... (for those who will try to throw some mud, I was not the only one fighting, but one of the VERY FEW - for details ask around :) ). The rest had other business of growing to ... 20mil accounts. Niklam excluded. Only him. He was/is the only one trying to both grow and fight your wars.

I do respect alot of people in BH, but as I have written at some point, we will play a good game. No hard feelings. Till I quit again. And that is my privilige to decide. Yours is to try make me. :)

robot out :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Before slamming everyone that left RAM check first. I was happy to be in RAM and after having kidney failure I left my account with RAM telling them I was returning. It was in no way under my control that my account was taken out of RAM. All I get is what people tell me and that I have to take at face value. After facing over 1000 plus attacks from RAM while in ~B~ and fighting legion, RAM offered me to join them. It was at that time I had mailed paj to see if I could join them. I had accepted RAM's invite and fought and supported them like I do in any tribe I'm in. At that time I started to get attacks from BH in the north and got very little support from RAM members except for ex ~B~ members. Unfortunately it was a few weeks into fighting BH that I had kidney trouble. Then upon returning I was in legion, RAM was now HG and no one had any straight explanations for me.

Its all in the past now and I know who my friends are. The rest will get nuked.

DeletedUser79042

and I know who my friends are. The rest will get nuked.

See the difference here artic? I will also nuke my friends. I 've been doing that for many years now actually... :lol:

They all enjoy it! (well not all of them - they nuke me back :icon_eek:)

You stick to the non friends :lol:

PS :

I wish you happy recovery as well !!

DeletedUser

I wish you happy recovery as well !!

Thank you for that and so far every thing's good.

I should have been more clear on that. Under normal circumstances I wouldn't attack friends. I have attacked friends before if we go to different tribes, but only if I need to. Apart from that, I have attacked tribe members before while I was the diplomat in ~B~, especially if they broke rules to a NAP or alliance or were just plain rude to other members.

DeletedUser

I never cry, You will cry because every single word i wrote you in skype (wich you already posted here) will come true ... and You will cry then, Or you jump on another acc. ANd what about DECIDE spirit, May you cant see it But for me its top #1 tribe of the world and it is still alive in my heart, and will.

The people can see who crys

This is where you cry.:icon_wink:

Because you know even if you will have all HG against me and Luis, You cant beat us, No villages for you or your wife SFC.

we are beating you right now? we are taking villages off you are we not? your using your reserve nukes are you not? lol just wait ;) right now your protected from me and SFC... soon we will be on you like a hooker on AIDS. get a clue beqa.

So what im about to say is going to make me look like a quality player (not). But here goes;

To anyone who left RAM while we were under fire, screw you. You are the part of the reason we died. You disloyal fools should have put every village you had on the line for the tribe. Those of you who escaped to BH or Phoenix should have faught as best you culd. You should have earned your right to get into PHNX/BH.Be glad im not leading those tribes. I would have had you rimmed with the rest of the tribe for selling them out. The reason world 30 is the way it is, is because leaders trust those who do anything to survive.

/rant

PS maybe the duke/ council were but holes? maybe they sided withe the party that was really at fault and shunned you? maybe we were gone and co players screwed everything? take into account all this stuff kani.

DeletedUser91224

we are beating you right now? we are taking villages off you are we not? your using your reserve nukes are you not? lol just wait ;) right now your protected from me and SFC... soon we will be on you like a hooker on AIDS. get a clue beqa.

PS maybe the duke/ council were but holes? maybe they sided withe the party that was really at fault and shunned you? maybe we were gone and co players screwed everything? take into account all this stuff kani.

certain circumstances are of course not ment to be targeted by that post. (should have stated that >_< my bad to those like artic) but i ment to those who just left, high and dry and left us to die..

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I just scanned thru this thread and I have found nothing stated by any member of BH that all defense/snipes/blocks was being handled by raven. She herself lets her whereabouts be known and her play is brilliant at times.

So no need to create stories there paj where they do not exist.

Its not in this thread.

Its in one of several threads viewed thru slates account... and various skype chats that have been forwarded to me. Just like Pajuno isnt important enough to send him incomings, and raven fancies himself the best defender in w30...

*yawn* i liked it better before you lied, tim.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i dont speak for BH but saying that i was the founder and duke of CH-ST i can speak about that tribe and since misinformed people keep throwing so called "facts" around in here id like to set the record straight a bit, these same liars seem to think lauradoom was the duke and founder of CH-ST thats how informed they are, do you even check TW stats before you speak? :icon_redface:, some phoenix players/leaders seem to be saying that CH-ST were their enemies and because of that us joining BH somehow started this war, let me ask you a question then, your closest members to have a front with us was inflrc and McMellow, we were neighbors for almost a year before we moved to BH and within that year there was not a single attack exchanged between us so how exactly were we enemies? what was this an imaginary war? maybe somebody can cook up some imaginary stats? enemies attack each other, phoenix and CH-ST never EVER attacked each other so therefore we were never enemies, a certain messiah didnt get his own way so he spat his dummy and threw his toys out the pram, thats the truth about the CH-ST situation END OF STORY!

You dont decide if you are our enemies. Doesnt matter who you think you are.

Let's just stick to the facts and the stats that pertain to BH as we are not operating with HG as many like to comment. Our ops are ours and what they are doing, they are doing on their own. BH knows this war will be the toughest they have faced and I am sure that Phoenx may be feeling the same way. We have never been under the impression that any of our wars would be easy. The longer the world goes on the harder any war becomes. Right now the 2 most compelling tribes are locked in combat and will be for some time.

If HG isnt your concern, then why are they all over Skype boasting about being let into mapco?? Again tim, i had far more respect for you when you werent lying out your ass.

DeletedUser

If HG isnt your concern, then why are they all over Skype boasting about being let into mapco?? Again tim, i had far more respect for you when you werent lying out your ass.

We do decide who our enemies are, we have proven that already. What about Loen?

DeletedUser

if fact Paj he does. his tribe shared no front and exchanged virtually no nukes so you cant even claim that as a win and them as refugee's. hell i was in CH~ST for awhile so you cant say crap.

we arnt boasting anything pajina. once again you have no proof nor do you have anything so these are just hallow words

DeletedUser

Smurks...paj is just upset that he never had the chance to recruit from us. That would have given pnx a back door to the east, now they have to fight to get it instead. In CH~ST we had nothing to do with pnx and thats the way we liked it.

DeletedUser

What about them.

Don't they use some Phx scripts and tools? :icon_rolleyes:

Are you accusing us of doing something that you are actually doing with a tribe you don't even consider worthy enough to war?

If Loen isnt your concern, then why are they boasting about being let into the "Phx war machine"?? Again Phx, i had far more respect for you when you werent lying out your asses. :)

DeletedUser70594

Ooooooooooooh. Is that a challange?

It would make an interesting show if it were just You and Luis Vs. Smurks and I.

But do you honestly think it will stay that way?
Naaah. We all know you have your support from other people.
Some of us don't have that luxury.

B

You may will be surprised but i have no ANY deff from Phx or from anyone else, ANd You may be will not believe but My Support are on BH front :lol:

So Kepp Up "THE GOOD" work, You Guys suck.

we are beating you right now? we are taking villages off you are we not?

You are taking OFF my villages??? I dont think so, only One night i was away and echao nobled SOME of mines, and another day i took them back ALL, also got 2-3 echaos own villages. You Fail SMurks.

DeletedUser71961

paj lets take a look at who you think you are, iv heard people say you are the best duke on w30, from what iv seen of you i dont agree id say you are the duke of some of the best players on w30 and that makes you look better than you are, did you fight any tribe one on one while they were in their prime? everybody iv spoke to on here says no you didnt you hugged and kissed your way through w30 you allied and NAP'd everything around you before you did anything, your biggest claim to fame was you beat BD? from what iv heard from people that were there a lot of BD players were pretty much burned out and retiring w30 anyway after their war with TARDIS when you hit them and you still had to scream for help so not only are you a fake you are also an opportunistic coward, best duke on w30? dont make me laugh youre not a patch on retha or wildcats, iv read mails of you sucking up to HG your supposed enemy and plotting against BH while you were allies how sleazy and sly is that? you are a master manipulator nothing else and im sure some of your member have not got a clue about the dirty underhanded lowlife tactics you use or they probably wouldnt fight for you, your bubbles burst on w30 now you might as well delete 90% of people can now see you for what you really are.

DeletedUser

/rant

I don't understand any of this. Didn't you go awol yourself?

We/in Phoenx/BH did earn our right to enter those tribes. Not our fault the HG duke will never admit defeat in order to allow other players to move on from a dead/dying tribe.

Another question... Where were you when there were 2-3 players juggling all the frontline accounts? I don't recall you replying to any of my mails...

33 inc from a single village, 44 from another, 8 from another... hmmm I wonder what they are....

That would seem accurate in my opinion. There was a time I actually mailed paj and was applying to Pnx......I was told I was too far away to consider...their loss.

Smurks...paj is just upset that he never had the chance to recruit from us. That would have given pnx a back door to the east, now they have to fight to get it instead.

Anybody else see the inconsistency or is it just me???

DeletedUser

On a separate note...

I just wanted to take the opportunity to give props to noobaxes as a player... I have always known he was good ever since I was in PMP. Despite having plenty to disagree about on pnp, he has been a good opponent in game.

Out of the players who have hit me so far he is probably the only one who bothers to time nukes/trains properly and I've seen him change his strategy up when first few attempts failed.