Critique of the top 5 tribes/families

• Thread starter DeletedUser104538
  • Start date

DeletedUser

First you accuse us of recruiting -Rise- into Pro. False. On of their players was my informant and now my basher. The rest are too much rubbish.

Now you accuse Pro. of being our academy? Morale bashers are small players who attack smaller players that the main tribe would lose troops to because of morale. None of them will be joining Riot! any time soon.

So Pro. is not your academy? Funny that.

Definition of a family (imo) is more then one tribe ruled by a single leadership. Which would make Pro. a family tribe, since its being led by a sat account.

Its also somewhat of a academy, players such as Gregoun were moved into it while they try and improve their accounts.

... Just saying o0

You are completely right, we test all our members first in this academy tribe and when they seem to be strong enough they can join the real Riot!, sometimes a slacker can join Pro for a while so he feels good again, being in the top rankings of a tribe for a while etcetra. Also the communication in Pro is very well ordered so they will get used to the real thing. It's like kindergarten for tribes. I might even join myself for a while, I have been in the lower tribe rankings for ages now and I need to feel special again.

Ok enough funny talk, yes we have Pro. If you think that makes us a family tribe so be it. Family tribes are underrated anyway *looks at W62*

:)

DeletedUser

And it's Stellro's opinion that Pro. is an academy. By your logic he isn't wrong.

DeletedUser

Well svg just lost a village to riot! that they held for a long time

i wonder if this is riot breaking the nap...

DeletedUser

Well svg just lost a village to riot! that they held for a long time

i wonder if this is riot breaking the nap...

They allied with Smurfs and joined the war on their side.

Apr 12
09:59 The tribe Riot! has joined the war.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That would explain the mails except tht they didnt

riot on your side.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wasn't aware of this, but I was pretty sure that Smurfs was getting attacked by all surrounding neighbors, because they seem like a logical choice for expansion for all their larger neighbors. As far as SVG goes, they are definitely outgunned by Riot! but I never like to rule a large tribe like that out, and say that they are "Definitely going to lose".

Also, RIOT! is now at war with the underestimated KD family and some allys and is being attacked on all of its fronts to my understanding. Looking forward to see how this one plays out:p

DeletedUser

That would explain the mails except tht they didnt

riot on your side.

lols. We're trolling you. Riot! aren't at war with SVG. Riot! aren't at war with Smurfs. Riot! didn't declare on us a while ago. You are too gullible, young man.

DeletedUser

lols. We're trolling you. Riot! aren't at war with SVG. Riot! aren't at war with Smurfs. Riot! didn't declare on us a while ago. You are too gullible, young man.

I know they didnt declare why do you think i said execpt they didnt?

And i ment on your side of another war should have put maybe.

I just pointed out svg lost villages if a gift i wonder why as they said riot threatened them and if taken is it the end of dip or is it svg bowing down.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I just pointed out svg lost villages if a gift i wonder why as they said riot threatened them and if taken is it the end of dip or is it svg bowing down.

They took a village from a player that quit and is no longer in SVG

DeletedUser

It was a gift, then. Why do you keep trying to shit stir between us and Riot!? Are you really so scared of us both that you want us to war each other so you can gangbang one of us?

DeletedUser

It was a gift, then. Why do you keep trying to shit stir between us and Riot!? Are you really so scared of us both that you want us to war each other so you can gangbang one of us?

It was a gift to a tribe threatening? are svg mad?

If a gift why gifting to an nap who will break it and said they would break naps as they never last....

Are you so scared of riot you let them attack you and keep diplomacy and clearing for them?

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

If a gift why gifting to an nap who will break it and said they would break naps as they never last....

Are you so scared of riot you let them attack you and keep diplomacy and clearing for them?

Really going to keep going on about this?

you got nothing better to do then but in to diplomacy thats nothing to do with you?

SVG dont clear for riot! HAHA

silly boy

DeletedUser

When did they threaten us? :icon_confused: I know it's difficult for you to distinguish between your own madness and real life, but please try to realise that just because you say something doesn't mean it's true. You keep making shit up about Riot! and SVG and then automatically think that makes it proven truth, just because you've said it.

puzzleman

no what im getting from his posts is he is trying to understand why svg let riot have a village that would be the break of a nap right there in my mind

from what i see (please correct me if im wrong)
riot is testing the waters see what they can do and get away with and see when svg barks back

DeletedUser

How is a player gifting a village to another player considered as breaking an NAP? :| He's trying to understand something that isn't there to be understood. He's claiming things have happened that only he out of everyone else in W61 is aware of. Not even Mika, Rammy or Lathy are aware that we're being threatened by Riot! and that they declared on us this morning according to this nub.