Critique of the top 5 tribes/families

• Thread starter DeletedUser104538
  • Start date

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
no what im getting from his posts is he is trying to understand why svg let riot have a village that would be the break of a nap right there in my mind

from what i see (please correct me if im wrong)
riot is testing the waters see what they can do and get away with and see when svg barks back

The player quit, and the village was closer to the riot! player
Hence... the village was gifted

DeletedUser

When did they threaten us? :icon_confused: I know it's difficult for you to distinguish between your own madness and real life, but please try to realise that just because you say something doesn't mean it's true. You keep making shit up about Riot! and SVG and then automatically think that makes it proven truth, just because you've said it.

ok read the mails i posted svg player clearly say riot threatened to break nap if svg did not merge, they used the words threaten and everything.

if me reading they threatened us as they threatened you then i cant see hoe it makes me mad and crazy.

you need to speak to your leaders or stop lying simple.

Split Decision on 08.04. at 11:02
Before.. So you really have no clue. Didn't you read the externals. We declined the merge offer. And still declined after they threatened war

Mynamewasstolen today at 23:36
here

This message has been forwarded by Mynamewasstolen.

I bolded it for you as you are obviously cant see very well. it states clearly threats of war.

hence my question

why gift to a tribe threatening war even if they are closer?

why gift to an nap?

i think its riot testing the bounderies personally

DeletedUser

the mail so players can stop calling me a liar and see that it was definatly riot svg merge we were talking about.

Mynamewasstolen on 08.04. at 10:48
when an east player you tell me

when you joining riot!

Split Decision on 08.04. at 10:56
To be honest, i didn't even know he joined you. I only noticed he joined you when i was reading that topic on riot! vs East in the externals.

Who says we are joining riot

Mynamewasstolen on 08.04. at 10:57
i hear chatter from everyone like riot.

plus your duke being who he is.

Split Decision on 08.04. at 10:58
I doubt our duke would have talked to you about anything, after you broke off the NAP

Mynamewasstolen on 08.04. at 10:59
before

Split Decision on 08.04. at 11:02
Before.. So you really have no clue. Didn't you read the externals. We declined the merge offer. And still declined after they threatened war

Mynamewasstolen today at 22:54
here

This message has been forwarded by Mynamewasstolen.

DeletedUser

The only thing on the Riot forums that even slightly mentioned SVG was some crossnobling indecent... so please Kung Fu...silencio por favor.

DeletedUser

The only thing on the Riot forums that even slightly mentioned SVG was some crossnobling indecent... so please Kung Fu...silencio por favor.

so you are assuming i get this from your forums? why do you think that?

DeletedUser

so you are assuming i get this from your forums? why do you think that?

Im saying that if anything between SVG and Riot! was happening, we would know. Now go back to failing at nobling an 8 man tribe in the south, and let mommy and daddy settle our own affairs.

DeletedUser

the mail so players can stop calling me a liar and see that it was definatly riot svg merge we were talking about.

That mail is about as real as this one:

Mynamewasstolen on 10.04. at 09:22
Ewok I think I have something to tell you..

Nyan Ewok on 10.04. at 14:38
What is it?

Nyan Ewok on 10.04. at 14:41
Better not be some bullshit about Riot! and SVG.

Mynamewasstolen on 10.04. at 14:56
No it's just, I really like you and I want you to be mine. How do you feel about that?

Nyan Ewok on 10.04. at 17:22
And here I thought you were in love with [player]Generous?[/player]?

Mynamewasstolen on 10.04. at 17:28
He's beautiful too, but it's you that stole my heart <3 <3

Nyan Ewok on 10.04. at 17:29
This needs to be shared. The world must know! One can only hope you'll give me a reason to post this on the PnP.

Mynamewasstolen on 10.04. at 17:31
I'll do my best <3

DeletedUser

He doesn't love you, he just thinks you're beautiful. I'm the one that stole his heart!!

DeletedUser

He doesn't love you, he just thinks you're beautiful. I'm the one that stole his heart!!

psht you can have whats left oh his heart. pretty sure he sold it to the devil 5 worlds ago :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

for anyone calling me a liar mail me ingame and ill forward as its 100% real.

failing at nobling? you havent checked stats recently.

DeletedUser

k f m...

sometimes I wonder, do you have anything else to do in your life other than trying so hard to show Riot! is wrong. I feel sorry for you. SIGH.

DeletedUser

Well he's evidently already mastered Kung Fu. Next he needs to master PnP. It's one step closer to world domination. He's like Pinky from Pinky and The Brain.

[spoil]
Pinky.gif
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well he's evidently already mastered Kung Fu. Next he needs to master PnP. It's one step closer to world domination. He's like Pinky from Pinky and The Brain.

[spoil]
Pinky.gif
[/spoil]

Despite you being cereal all the time, you my new favorite person for like a day
:icon_wink:

PS. Kung Fu...its not that we think you are a liar...we just dont care about your opinion.

puzzleman

Despite you being cereal all the time, you my new favorite person for like a day
:icon_wink:

PS. Kung Fu...its not that we think you are a liar...we just dont care about your opinion.
obviously you do care about his opinion or this conversation wouldnt not have happened

had you not cared you would have ignored the start of it not egged him on afterwards he was just defending the point he was saying from the beggining

nice try at changing the subject when you are wrong i bet it works most of the time

DeletedUser

obviously you do care about his opinion or this conversation wouldnt not have happened

had you not cared you would have ignored the start of it not egged him on afterwards he was just defending the point he was saying from the beggining

nice try at changing the subject when you are wrong i bet it works most of the time

99% of what you said is crap. All i want to say is that i dont like his crap on the forums. I am entitled to my opinion, and im pretty sure 90% of these forums have expressed the same opinion.

earthquake girl

I don't think he cares. I think he's bored.

puzzleman

99% of what you said is crap. All i want to say is that i dont like his crap on the forums. I am entitled to my opinion, and im pretty sure 90% of these forums have expressed the same opinion.
how is what i said crap you were arguing with what he said im not defending what he said just calling you out on what you said

you cant just say you dont care when things arent going your way you were trolling and arguing with him as much as he was with you

try making some sense for once and not just posting garbage i would love to hear you explain why what i said is crap