BH vs Phoenx

MR.MR

Really not impressed by all those Loen push accounts. Seriously, dead account coming to life to throw nukes not even close to Loen. Whatever, I guess we have to call that legendary.

Plus a ban today, tsk tsk tsk...

Seriously? You are going to bring this up when parm account went from being internalled to magically a super active front line account? How many dead/playerless accounts do you guys fire nukes from? And remember, i was in BH for 4+ months...

Tho it is too bad to hear about bans...

Guess what Paj, everything you just said here is a lie. You have proved my point again about you. You came on here and proclaimed my post a lie but yours are all true. hahahahahahahaha liar

Wow. At least he took the time to bring up points to refute your claims. I never realised it was as easy as sticking your fingers in your ears and going "la la la la lies la lies la lies la la la la i cant hear you." Next time im home from college and my parents try to get on my case i will use your great approach, Tim. See how it works out.

Whatever. W30 pnp has gotten trashy as a whole. And for what? Not like anyones allegiance is going to sway at this point based off writing on the externals...

/scott goes back to nobling the occasional barb on art and farming on w60.

DeletedUser

You know... I try to avoid the mud-slinging of the PnP, and I try to hassle Paj whenever possible, so please don't take this as just another brainwashed phoenix member defending their Duke when I say this:

You say I am mud-sling but all I have done is call Paj a liar. It is the same thing that Paj has done to many of us on the forum. No matter what is posted by others, it is declared a lie by Paj. So now I am here to declare everything he says to be a lie.

I can understand the desire to hate him, or blame him for the war. Hey, I may even agree with you there!) but I haven't seen him lie about the facts.

Do we blame him for this war?? Yes we do. Do I need to lie about it?? No i don't I was involved with the talks with Paj that started our involvement in his war with RAM. He proclaimed that his account was being trashed and Phoenx needed help. We agreed to join the war at that time and having former DECIDE members was not even factored into the decision. Paj made the bold statement that once RAM was defeated, Phoenx would mass delete and leave this world. Wildcats and myself helped change his mind as we let him know we would like to end this world together. Paj even accepted a 2nd place finish to BH.

Then one day Paj declared the war with RAM over and the rhetoric against BH began. His claim we did nothing in the RAM war and the way he treated BH leadership during the RAM war is what turned many players off him. No one here had anything against Phoenx but many felt slighted from a Paj who we helped save his own account.Since Paj decided to roll across the PmP talking about how all bad things come from BH, we knew we had to prepare for war since he had stated it had to happen anyway. Did we want to fight Phoenx? No we had envisioned the end of the world as allies. Did we have players in BH who did not like Paj?? You bet, he pisses many off with his arrogance and manipulation of the truth. Did we wait for Paj to make the first move? Yes he ran his mouth and we made the 2nd move.

The truth?? It is seen differently by many eyes. Thats why I stick to the facts of what I know and will always be that way in game and in real life. If I was in Phoenx I would type exactly the same as I have now. The story I just told would be the same cause it is how it happened. Mud-sling??? I prefer to throw rocks anyway, though you may have noticed while you were slates:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Seriously? You are going to bring this up when parm account went from being internalled to magically a super active front line account? How many dead/playerless accounts do you guys fire nukes from? And remember, i was in BH for 4+ months...
Wow. At least he took the time to bring up points to refute your claims.

Parms account has never been internally eaten. He has allowed a few players to make jump point to get closer to RAM and now to Phoenx.
If you have a problem with that, turn in a ticket and have it looked at.

All his points were lies, or have you not been following along:icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Parms account has never been internally eaten. He has allowed a few players to make jump point to get closer to RAM and now to Phoenx.
If you have a problem with that, turn in a ticket and have it looked at.

All his points were lies, or have you not been following along:icon_rolleyes:

Call you out on that one, how many jump villages do you need before it becomes an internal? how many players? lol

http://www.twstats.com/en30/index.p...1&type=all&oldtribe=12368&newtribe=35799&pn=1

DeletedUser71961

Originally Posted by Pajuno, Do not try to belittle our accomplishments.

paj you are belittling me and my old tribe a lot in here that gives me the right to hit back at you.

Originally Posted by Pajuno, Hahahaha... shut up dude, you dont know jack.

iv never spoke to you in my life most of your tribe is on the other side of the world to us but you seem to think you know everything about CH-ST, i think its you that needs to shut up paul bearer, you wanna call me a refugee because i left RAM? 1, me leaving RAM probably helped you and 2, you base a refugee on your ability to do something about them can you do anything about me? thought not! i guarantee you i will be here at the end of W30 and you wont, theres an old saying paj if youre in the wrong dont argue, if you are in the right you dont need to argue so il shut up now and let you argue with yourself.

good luck to everybody on all sides BTW (except paul bearer)

DeletedUser67579

So pls, keep the finger pointing and bad mouthing of another player's moral fibre for the school yard.

I find this quite interesting since Paj had jumped from one thread to another calling me a liar, and yes this is the PnP which is why for the most part I stay clear of it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You say I am mud-sling but all I have done is call Paj a liar.

No. You also carefully implied that Phoenix breaks the rules. That mud got on me, Tim, and I take offense to it.

(snip of play-by-play leading up to this war)

The truth?? It is seen differently by many eyes. Thats why I stick to the facts of what I know and will always be that way in game and in real life.

I do not argue with your "facts", though I may take issue with your interpretation of them. See, I've read other things which give a very different version of the story while using many of the same facts, as seen through different eyes. But as I do not feel like engaging in a spoiler-riddled C&P debate like some denizens of the PnP, I will acknowledge that I would probably go to war too, if I'd experienced the sequence of events from BH's perspective.

(Hey, I'd go to war with Paj just because he's an arrogant ass. Or that I don't like his villa names. Or because my co-player colored him orange on the map. I'm flexible that way : )

The reason for the war are irrelevant at this point. Right now, as some wise person posted earlier, this is simply the only war worth fighting. So, let's get back to fighting it, eh?

I prefer to throw rocks anyway, though you may have noticed while you were slates:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Yes. That was fun :) Let's do it again.
Any chance you've got a spare backline account kicking around, that I can turn against your unprepared tribemates and wreck havoc for a week or two before being torn apart by the hounds?

I find this quite interesting since Paj had jumped from one thread to another calling me a liar, and yes this is the PnP which is why for the most part I stay clear of it.

Just to clarify, I did not object per se to 50cal calling Paj a liar. In my personal experience, he does not outright lie. YMMV. BH (for the most part) has a very anti-Pajuno bias, and may see his version of events as lies, but that doesn't make them so, necessarily.

I have objected to Paj calling you a liar in the past (tho I didn't see the need to post that to PnP). If Pajuno ever accuses you (or anyone I respect) of cheating - which is in my mind orders of magnitude more mud-sling-y than disagreeing with the interpretation of events - then I'll call him on it, too. I'm not quite a brainwashed Phx slave. Yet.

DeletedUser

No. You also carefully implied that Phoenix breaks the rules. That mud got on me, Tim, and I take offense to it.

(snip of play-by-play leading up to this war)

I do not argue with your "facts", though I may take issue with your interpretation of them. See, I've read other things which give a very different version of the story while using many of the same facts, as seen through different eyes. But as I do not feel like engaging in a spoiler-riddled C&P debate like some denizens of the PnP, I will acknowledge that I would probably go to war too, if I'd experienced the sequence of events from BH's perspective.

(Hey, I'd go to war with Paj just because he's an arrogant ass. Or that I don't like his villa names. Or because my co-player colored him orange on the map. I'm flexible that way : )

The reason for the war are irrelevant at this point. Right now, as some wise person posted earlier, this is simply the only war worth fighting. So, let's get back to fighting it, eh?

Yes. That was fun :) Let's do it again.
Any chance you've got a spare backline account kicking around, that I can turn against your unprepared tribemates and wreck havoc for a week or two before being torn apart by the hounds?

I will buy into what you are saying only for the fact that many posters have been correct about this war being waged now is all that matters. Everything that has led up to it, is now hogwash. Just note though that what brought me here was paj implying that everyone else is lying and his words and his words alone are the truth.

DeletedUser

i was speaking of your original account:| obviously you cant understand that.

No, I don't understand that! Let's revisit the quotes shall we???

i remember sitting Bnkr for awhile( i honestly don't remember what for.. i think it was to fix some churches and what not.)

i never sat your account

So first you say you sat bnkr, then you say you didn't sit me... Now you say you sat my t33chr account :icon_confused:

You talking about sitting my account that I left close to 2 years ago?

Haha, God only knows which account were you playing when you supposedly sat t33chr? it wasnt irock or hiram or hulk - still probably to early for smurks even. I dont really how many/which accounts you have been on before then. I can promise you never sat my t33chr account while I was actively playing it...

Or perhaps your story just changes depending on which pair of underpants you are wearing... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Wow I said your account sat hulk just before I got it. You are taking everything I say completely out of context. I said I sat bnkr and I never sat you original account. Your a teacher yet yOu act like a child. Grow the hell up.

DeletedUser

I agree, Phoenix has had to cheat in every single war to win! They have no confidence in there ability, due to the fact they have no ability at all!!!! They've been pulling the wool over our eyes for the past few years now. :icon_eek:

even in your sarcastic tone i believe every word of it :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Forum Rules said:
Discussion about Rule-Breaking
To report the breaching of rules by another player In Game please use the support system. Do not open complaint topics in the forum. Any reference to IG (In Game) Bans, Ban discussion (forum or IG) or cheating is forbidden. Please note that this includes advertising cheating (i.e, offering premium points for services ingame). The Tribalwars Team will act with discretion in all situations. This is to maintain the privacy that stands between Moderators and Players, and we expect that privacy to be upheld by players also. This applies to Forum Moderation as well as IG Moderation.

Just a reminder :) Carry on, and don't make me pull out my infracto-stick

DeletedUser

Let me break it down for you the third time. Hopefully you can see why I am so confused.

#1 You comment on sitting my account - in the same paragraph that you seem to imply that I only gave it half my effort when I was in RAM.

[spoil]
i remember sitting Bnkr for awhile( i honestly don't remember what for.. i think it was to fix some churches and what not.) anyway he now resides in Phoenx and they have to Fight BH with everything they have... Back against the wall any man will fight without fear and much power to defend their lives... with places to flee man will only give it half way and not their all knowing they can fall back.
[/spoil]

#2 I respond by saying that you may have sat my account in a time period that I wasn't playing it...

[spoil]
As for you sitting my account. Maybe that's when I quit for 3 months and the idiot new pilot had the account *REMOVED PHRASE SO MOD DOESN'T GET MAD with crasula account. I'm sure the account would have needed church circles rebuilt. That is around the time I took the account back.
[/spoil]

#3 So you then respond by telling me that you "never sat my account"

[spoil]
i never sat your account i stated that your account sat mine and if i recall we where in RAM for a short while together before i left( or that was the player Bnkr had before you) anyway ive always been watching the tribe ;) if that counts:icon_wink: while you guys "attempted to rim me" but never did so xD i always had my few villages and safe zones:)
[/spoil]

#4 So I respond, confused by your inconsistency...

[spoil]
You see Smurks, here is the problem I have always had with you... You spew bs all over the place as if it was factual. There wasn't even a 24 hour period before you contradicted yourself there.
[/spoil]

#5 To which, you tell me you were talking about my original account (remembering that the topic we're discussing is that you had sat my account)...

[spoil]
i was speaking of your original account:| obviously you cant understand that.
[/spoil]

#6 I respond, even more confused that you've changed your mind for the third time...

[spoil]
So first you say you sat bnkr, then you say you didn't sit me... Now you say you sat my t33chr account :icon_confused:

You talking about sitting my account that I left close to 2 years ago?

Haha, God only knows which account were you playing when you supposedly sat t33chr? it wasnt irock or hiram or hulk - still probably to early for smurks even. I dont really how many/which accounts you have been on before then. I can promise you never sat my t33chr account while I was actively playing it...

Or perhaps your story just changes depending on which pair of underpants you are wearing... :icon_rolleyes:
[/spoil]

#7 You act as though I'm acting like a child and taking your comments out of context...

[spoil]
Wow I said your account sat hulk just before I got it. You are taking everything I say completely out of context. I said I sat bnkr and I never sat you original account. Your a teacher yet yOu act like a child. Grow the hell up.
[/spoil]

Hopefully by now you can see how I could get confused...

So instead of insulting me by comparing me to a child, how about you focus on making your arguments make some sense...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser71844

[quote = Forum Rules]Discussion about Rule-Breaking
To report the breaching of rules by another player In Game please use the support system. Do not open complaint topics in the forum. Any reference to IG (In Game) Bans, Ban discussion (forum or IG) or cheating is forbidden. Please note that this includes advertising cheating (i.e, offering premium points for services ingame). The Tribalwars Team will act with discretion in all situations. This is to maintain the privacy that stands between Moderators and Players, and we expect that privacy to be upheld by players also. This applies to Forum Moderation as well as IG Moderation.

Just a reminder :) Carry on, and don't make me pull out my infracto-stick[/QUOTE]

I'm glad the mods are being more lenient these days.

It lights more fire in the forums when the mods are as good as you.
It makes it actually worth coming on these forums knowing there are actually some good mods out there.

A lesser mod would have went on a power trip and infracted everyone.
I got a simple warning the other day for making an inappropriate post.

It is refreshing to see some good modding in these forums for once.

-

On topic.

There is no such thing as wright and wrong.

Right and Wrong are simply points of view.
Truth is completely perspective, and the truth varies from person to person, depending on their beliefs.
If you believe something is the truth, then that is your own truth, when another person believes otherwise that is their truth.

To quote one of my hero's:

'Judgement or Justification, for the act will ultimately be born out by war.'

- Parmenion.

DeletedUser

Let me break it down for you the third time. Hopefully you can see why I am so confused.

#1 You comment on sitting my account - in the same paragraph that you seem to imply that I only gave it half my effort when I was in RAM.

[spoil]

[/spoil]

#2 I respond by saying that you may have sat my account in a time period that I wasn't playing it...

[spoil]

[/spoil]

[spoil]

[/spoil]

[spoil]

[/spoil]

#5 To which, you tell me you were talking about my original account (remembering that the topic we're discussing is that you had sat my account)...

[spoil]

[/spoil]

#6 I respond, even more confused that you've changed your mind for the third time...

[spoil]

[/spoil]

#7 You act as though I'm acting like a child and taking your comments out of context...

[spoil]

[/spoil]

So instead of insulting me by comparing me to a child, how about you focus on making your arguments make some sense...:icon_rolleyes:

okay then let me break it down for you sir.

i said i sat your account obviously when i say i sat Bnkrmike24 (your current account) that would be your instant thought. obviously i was wrong. i then went on to say that your "original" account sat my account (H.u.l.k). not the other way around. i hope this clearifies your confusion. i should have been clearer.

DeletedUser

Just a reminder Carry on, and don't make me pull out my infracto-stick

No problem.....carrying on....:)

DeletedUser

[spoil]

[/spoil]

[spoil]

[/spoil]

[spoil]

[/spoil]

[spoil]

[/spoil]

[spoil]

[/spoil]

[spoil]

[/spoil]

[spoil]

[/spoil]

You are getting better at using quotes to make a point. Kudos for the effort, you are not a totally wasted project.

DeletedUser

what a headache... i thought the wars were fought with nukes, not words. jeezus guys.

DeletedUser71844

what a headache... i thought the wars were fought with nukes, not words. jeezus guys.

Propaganda is an essential tool of war.

For instance my tounge is my greatest weapon.

Psychological and sociological warfare.
If the world hates phoenx they have more chance of losing the war.

However, JPolhman has very kindly recently opened my eyes that such methods may, infact, backfire on you and make your enemy want to destroy you even more - motivate them, give them reason to stick around and attack you, if you slander them on this forum.

Call it a double edged sword.

I'm rarely touched but often held. If you have wit, you'll use me well