The Most Interesting Declaration In The World

DeletedUser101547

No shahz is right, he is the best leader in the world so he knows...

DeletedUser

Goodluck to both sides.

Things are not looking too bright for east as they are the top rank tribe. But thats the bagage that comes with top rank tribe, Noob tribes like XX, SS.GOT and RAW try to gangbang u just to show off. :icon_wink:

East declared on Rawr.

when we declared on East it was still our 1.5mil, Rawr's 1.5 mil vs their 10 mil, you logic is flawed. That can't be considered a gangbang. East had more players, and more points. As well as bashers.

when East declared on Rawr they invited XX to the war.
since our fight started they invited EMP to the war.

Exactly who are the gangbangers :icon_rolleyes: leave it out.

DeletedUser101547

When we were getting ready to declare we had no idea that SS.GOT was going to declare also. Not counting Easts family/academy/basher/meatshields

Rawr! + SS.GOT + XX = 10,395,412 points

VS

East = 15,962,861

Underdogs FTW!

Hi 5!

puzzleman

please add the smurf family to that as we are warring them as well

puzzleman

so everyone you war is in gangbang even if we didnt knew?
no i am aware that you did not know that smurfs were waring us but that doesnt change the fact that we are waring more than just you

people seem to think they are the underdogs when if you add up everyone we are at war with its alot longer list thank you think

DeletedUser

When we were getting ready to declare we had no idea that SS.GOT was going to declare also. Not counting Easts family/academy/basher/meatshields

Rawr! + SS.GOT + XX = 10,395,412 points

VS

East = 15,962,861

Underdogs FTW!

Hi 5!

+ smurfs
10.395.412+5.044.879=15.440.291
still less

puzzleman

smurfs family there is 2 of them the other is just shy of a mill so more

and if you truely wanna get technical there is another half a dozen tribes we are war with as well but not as worth mentioning

DeletedUser101547

SS.GOT has their own thread, we have this one. If East want to recognise Smurfs as a war then they can do it on their own thread, keep this thread clean of all your other wars please.

puzzleman

SS.GOT has their own thread, we have this one. If East want to recognise Smurfs as a war then they can do it on their own thread, keep this thread clean of all your other wars please.
thank you

i was merely pointing out that if they wish to add up points we should add everything

DeletedUser

and if you truely wanna get technical there is another half a dozen tribes we are war with as well but not as worth mentioning

i know so do we

i mean we are fighting the barbarians

there are thousands :icon_rolleyes::lol:

DeletedUser

If you want to get technical we could add the tribes we are fighting as well, not to mention your unofficial sister tribe, your bitch tribe, your Tuesday night bitch tribe, your sister's bitch, and her bitch's dog's bitch.

Note: all "bitches" referenced are, in fact, bitches. Or female dogs. Or bitches.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how could a tribe be noobs if they have me shahz? :icon_wink: oh yah... we have Brian :icon_rolleyes: He's fat

No brian is a skilled player. Infact it is u which makes XX look noob. I do not understand how they let u join the tribe. ;) {Trolling)

No shahz is right, he is the best leader in the world so he knows...
YEs Simple mided is right, I am the best leader in the world so i know, simple mided is a bad leader, so all he can come up with is a Noob tribe. (JK)

A conspiracy theory:
On another note I beleive SF and Simple mided are mates and it looks like Riot planted Simple minded in the opposite direction where he can develop a rim tribe that can help Riot! in the long run especially in gathering secrets. But now Simple mided feels that EAST is becoming a threat to Riot so it is better to nip the evil in the bud. So they decided to declare on EAST.

East declared on Rawr.

when we declared on East it was still our 1.5mil, Rawr's 1.5 mil vs their 10 mil, you logic is flawed. That can't be considered a gangbang. East had more players, and more points. As well as bashers.

when East declared on Rawr they invited XX to the war.
since our fight started they invited EMP to the war.

Exactly who are the gangbangers :icon_rolleyes: leave it out.

I am just trolling. And that was a joke. :)

please add the smurf family to that as we are warring them as well

Please add me as well. (JK)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser92790

No brian is a skilled player. Infact it is u which makes XX look noob. I do not understand how they let u join the tribe. ;) {Trolling)

i just got trolled by shahz, i quit.

but in all seriousness, ur just joking that brian is a skilled player right? :icon_wink: