seeking a co.

DeletedUser

Mail me in game same nick as here ... Need a good co. with some knowledge of the game no children 18+ would be great somebody that is cold has no special feelings to other players would be nice i don't like the ones that are having truble attacking whoever they can.

Just write people a decent proposal on my in game mail.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

phhhh you just don't like my pure awesomeness because i am more awesome then you :p :D

edit : jk hihihi or not hmmmm :D

DeletedUser

Mail me in game same nick as here ... Need a good co. with some knowledge of the game no children 18+ would be great somebody that is cold has no special feelings to other players would be nice i don't like the ones that are having truble attacking whoever they can.

Just write people a decent proposal on my in game mail.:icon_cool:

ten bucks says this 15 year old here can woop your ass?

earthquake girl

I think Spinel is referring more to maturity level than in game skill, Krazd.

DeletedUser

You forgot to mention must be keen on a 1 v 1 with puddle of destruction at some point ... :)

DeletedUser

ten bucks says this 15 year old here can woop your ass?

oh pleas boy grow up :D it won't hurt you know :icon_wink: EQ you know me the best :icon_redface:

oh yes STP i am looking forward on this 1v1 match :) this is probably the main reason i stayed on this world :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

if the offer is still open after 5th next month. i would like to play with you. :)
I amnt 18.
Skype shayonc

play a noodle account now, its just temp until the player comes back. Add me up on skype. My skype doesnt let me add people.

regards.

DeletedUser

oh pleas boy grow up :D it won't hurt you know :icon_wink: EQ you know me the best :icon_redface:

oh yes STP i am looking forward on this 1v1 match :) this is probably the main reason i stayed on this world :)

You know, what i find is the truly mature people would really not be patronizing first of off, and secondly not use age or maturity as an argument. But i'll let you keep that opinion.