Most Respected Player Nominations

DeletedUser

I remember warhawg, lokinder, asterios (of course!), Jack Vance and Sapphire.

Sapphire was the guy who had a huge lead for a long while. Wasn't he the guy who pretended to be female because he thought some guys wouldn't want to hit a girl....little did he know!

I remember you too musch and I know you were much missed when you wandered away from the game.

kilo42stu

Where`s the respect for controleng, he is the best player in all of TW, just check out his stats :icon_biggrin:

Side 1:
Players: Arthas987
Side 2:
Tribes: DF

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 173
Difference: 138

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 315,393
Side 2: 1,558,070
Difference: 1,242,677

chart

DeletedUser

He's not talking to you lot anymore as your just meanies :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned lippa, Jinks and dreid yet in the list of most respected players. All great players in their own way and much missed from W2. JInks was a great diplomat, dreid was definitely willing to set up camp any where and Lippa was just plain mean.

DeletedUser910

Where`s the respect for controleng, he is the best player in all of TW, just check out his stats :icon_biggrin:

Side 1:
Players: Arthas987
Side 2:
Tribes: DF

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 173
Difference: 138

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 315,393
Side 2: 1,558,070
Difference: 1,242,677

chart

How many members are attacking him? Like 10-12. I don't think there is any player who would survive an onslaught from 10+ players at once unless they were deep in a safe zone.. The results are a given for where his locations are at.

DeletedUser95513

Then he shouldnt have been spouting off soooo loudly....me and kilo and many other df players had more than half a dozen people attacking us just like him...but we are doing ok....just a heads up too ppl who blow their own horn so loudly....you will be tested EG

DeletedUser910

Then he shouldnt have been spouting off soooo loudly....me and kilo and many other df players had more than half a dozen people attacking us just like him...but we are doing ok....just a heads up too ppl who blow their own horn so loudly....you will be tested EG

I'm sure he will recover eventually. There's a lot of give and take in this game.

DeletedUser

Lippa was a beast

Gibbomd was one hell of a beast.

Kilo can get shit done too.

I would nominate those three on the enemy side.......

kilo42stu

Please please please controleng come on here and defend yourself, it`s just not like you to be so quiet :icon_eek:

Thanks Toll i like to think i`m as good as the other members of my tribe.

This should be most respected enemy players of the end game war, and as such i will nominate those i have the most respect for on the enemies side that i have personally fought.

Knight Heart - simply because when the war started we beat him to a pulp and we regularly beat him to a pulp and he just gets up again, some players quit when they lose so many villages but not KH oh no lol

Channaka aka Dr560 - conquered the crap out of me on k56, i dont know what went wrong with him and EG but you lost a top player there.

Xander - always changing tactics to get my k56 villages, some of the best timing`s i`ve seen from EG.

kilo42stu

How many members are attacking him? Like 10-12. I don't think there is any player who would survive an onslaught from 10+ players at once unless they were deep in a safe zone.. The results are a given for where his locations are at.

I disagree, like bone said he and i have had pretty much your whole tribe attacking us at some point and i am definately not in a safe zone, i just dont think controleng has what it takes !

krishak

I survived

DeletedUser

Your just trying to scare him off and he knows it:)

I quite like him actually :icon_wink:

DeletedUser7126

Your just trying to scare him off and he knows it:)

I quite like him actually :icon_wink:

honestly speaking thats not the case..we will pretty much stay after him til his account isnt worth logging in to so.....