~TOP~ Declares to Gians

stellro

Your 3 times the size of our tribe - applauds on a job half cocked

As shown - it was a month ago that Royalist was trying to bring you out of your shells......took another couple of weeks it seems :icon_eek:

Oh and apologies - it was 11 tribes not 7 who we was up against......just because you waited for all other tribes to soak in our troops before attacking doesnt mean we have rolled over in the face of our enemies - the fact that we have nobled 143 villages to Riots 85 since the beginning of this war shows this.....despite being 3 times smaller than you as a tribe!!!

We was given 3 days before we'd fold - and here we are 6 weeks later

The Varangian Guard
Riot!
Stellar Phenomena
Varyags
Black Hawks-b (disbanded)
Imperial Warlords Legion (disbanded)
The Norsemen (disbanded)
Black Hawks-a (disbanded)
Indecisive
Black Hawks (disbanded)
Celestial Legion

Your an ass.......

DeletedUser95184

I have never seen a tribe so proud of loosing. Every member we attacked got kicked or had any support withdrawn after our first wave. Whats so good about TOP? Please explain it to me. You don't help your members at all. Just sitting there waiting to die is that some kind of achievement? We have a few players dedicated to eating you, starting with Ninja. You know that so why pretend you have valiantly defended against a mass of of tribes for months when its simply untrue?

So OK you have lasted long after a meaningless deceleration from our old diplomat. Bravo. But you have not done 1 single thing to actually stop your own members getting rimmed once a few of us gave you some attention.

Last edited by a moderator:

stellro

1 The Varangian Guard 177 45 12.140.499 6.727.397
2 The Orc Pack 144 207 11.087.082 21.141.267
3 Riot! 85 14 5.367.042 3.217.940
4 Varyags 60 61 4.113.347 4.837.242
5 Borgia (disbanded) 15 75 1.856.030 3.944.433
6 Hermit 10 37 915.759 1.944.386
7 Stellar Phenomena 6 0 276.440 54.378
8 Indecisive 6 28 603.110 1.141.651
9 Imperial Warlords Legion (disbanded) 2 14 160.386 462.854
10 Celestial Legion 0 2 57.898 174.686
11 Synergy 0 17 50.279 1.162.850
12 Black Hawks (disbanded) 0 2 4.645 210.188
13 The Norsemen (disbanded) 0 3 19.644 123.091

To put into perspective the actual war stats - my point is Riot are claiming a victory here when in reality Gians have done far more work in the softening up of players - reduction of troops - lack of support available etc. We took in players from RISE to keep them fighting you guys (Riot) with the full knowledge that members from the core with a frontline against Gians would not be able to support them.

We're a ranked 20 tribe fighting 2 of the top 5 tribes in the world - naturally there was only going to be one outcome but all Riot have done is mop up what others have put work into - no great victory in reality and all you have done is use an age old tactic of letting others conduct the work and you as ranked 1 tribe take the spoils. All I'm doing is highlighting the facts - plain and simple - others will judge this and bear in mind for future reference - what Riot members think of my comments are very far from my mind when posting this.....

DeletedUser

Your 3 times the size of our tribe - applauds on a job half cocked

As shown - it was a month ago that Royalist was trying to bring you out of your shells......took another couple of weeks it seems :icon_eek:

Oh and apologies - it was 11 tribes not 7 who we was up against......just because you waited for all other tribes to soak in our troops before attacking doesnt mean we have rolled over in the face of our enemies - the fact that we have nobled 143 villages to Riots 85 since the beginning of this war shows this.....despite being 3 times smaller than you as a tribe!!!

We was given 3 days before we'd fold - and here we are 6 weeks later

The Varangian Guard
Riot!
Stellar Phenomena
Varyags
Black Hawks-b (disbanded)
Imperial Warlords Legion (disbanded)
The Norsemen (disbanded)
Black Hawks-a (disbanded)
Indecisive
Black Hawks (disbanded)
Celestial Legion

Your an ass.......

so should we be proud of your something? only 3 of those tribes are worth anything, why add useless pointwhoring families?

stellro

so should we be proud of your something? only 3 of those tribes are worth anything, why add useless pointwhoring families?

Good point - but as some of these disbanded before you joined the world how would you know their merits :icon_razz:

And remember - it wasnt us who invited them to join the war......we just got them to disband with our lack of activity & support for our players :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Why should ~Top~ NOT be proud? They fought 2 massive tribes and lasted longer then most of the others, who have faced only one of those tribes, put together!

If you don't want to congratulate them for their fighting, how about their perseverance?

DeletedUser95184

my point is Riot are claiming a victory here when in reality Gians have done far more work in the softening up of players

Riot has not claimed anything other then that TOP has put up 0 fight, kicked members under OP and are just sitting ducks waiting to get rimmed. When we have won you will hear so from Alphabonkers or Royalist. No one else.

Why should ~Top~ NOT be proud? They fought 2 massive tribes and lasted longer then most of the others, who have faced only one of those tribes, put together!

If you don't want to congratulate them for their fighting, how about their perseverance?

Did you even read my post? They have not fought off two major tribes. Every member Riot have targeted since we started not long ago (thanks h0lly for declaring so far in advance) have dropped dead with no help from TOP. If you wanna call waiting to get rimmed one by one perseverance, fine. And if you wanna give them credit for that. Fine. But do not pretend like TOP have been under pressure from several major tribes or done much to alter their future because that is not the case.

DeletedUser100466

Lol OMG! since ~top~ are babbling about fighting other tribes now it's my job to enlighten you all.
You may heard of Hermit , Borgia ,sfu and erupt (sfu allies). We were fighting these tribe and fyi those were Top 20 tribes too ,now they disbanded or rimmed we are getting serious against ~top~ which we were having fun with.

So R.I.P. ~top~ you did some good work but showing off like that not gonna neglect the fact you are done.

stellro

Did you even read my post? They have not fought off two major tribes. Every member Riot have targeted since we started not long ago (thanks h0lly for declaring so far in advance) have dropped dead with no help from TOP. If you wanna call waiting to get rimmed one by one perseverance, fine. And if you wanna give them credit for that. Fine. But do not pretend like TOP have been under pressure from several major tribes or done much to alter their future because that is not the case.

Did you even read my post???

This war is/was between TOP vs Gians - so if anyone can claim victory it is Gians and not Riot.

And yeah only 21m ODD - where has that come from - oh yes - just Riot in the last few days.....have a word with yourself as all you seem to be saying on here is BS.

DeletedUser

You haven't read mine.
Like I said, its not about the fighting. There have been many tribes against Riot! who vanished while only one or two players were involved against them.
They had the #1 tribe bright red, yet nothing happened. They remained.
That situation is enough pressure as it is without the tribe adding anything.

DeletedUser100466

stellro :
This war is/was between TOP vs Gians - so if anyone can claim victory it is Gians and not Riot.

Yey we have fan club
smily.jpg