Che!!!

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Edit/Announcement: Not joining W63.

Yello, hello and welcome to my thread of cheese. I've been away for a quite some time from this game, having grown up from the 15 year old I was to actually having stuff to do. Though that is still the case, that feeling the hunger for cheese is back.

This hunger came back recently, joining w62, seeing that on the continent I was on, someone had made a tribe with the name CHE!!!, which got me reminiscing enough to join it and in around a week, lead it. Sadly turning a mass recruiting rim tribe into a successful one didn't quite go to plan, with perhaps me learning a thing or two. But in the process I've made a number of awesome players who I'm now wanting to take with me to another world. W62 therefore, now only takes place as a kind of training camp for future worlds, likely to be W63.

Having already got between 10-20 sign ups from players, I've decided a few more is needed!

For the vast majority who have no idea about myself, a bit of background. I started the game on W1, becoming a top 20 player by world 3, and leader of rank one tribe CHE!!! in world 6. I joined a number of worlds after that, always with a focus on leading rather than playing. Some were successful, some not so much. Reputation never mattered much to me, it went up, it went down, what always mattered, was creating a challenge and having fun while doing it. Now the challenge becomes to get back on top of the game, and start to dominate once more. It's time to bring the cheese back to tribalwars :icon_wink:

Essential to this plan, is getting the right type of players. The only prerequisites are:
- Attitude
- Awesomeness
- Activity

Feel free to fire any questions at me. Eggs.

cheese.jpg

:icon_wink:
BH

Last edited:

DeletedUser

well, I can't guarantee activity, and I'll probably have a lousy attitude...

But the amount of awesomeness I'll bring with me as I surf down that cheesy river more than makes up for the other two points :icon_cool: (and your lackitude thereof =p)

sathom

Essential to this plan, is getting the right type of players. The only prerequisites are:
- Attitude
- Awesomeness
- Activity

Feel free to fire any questions at me. Eggs.

cheese.jpg

:icon_wink:
BH

I'll fill a spot, My attitude sucks, My Awesomeness is rather lacking, and I'm generally Inactive as hell.

But hey Zombie was fun so why wouldn't this be? :icon_wink:

Wallam

Ah this reminds me of EGGS w11! Even if that was your brother who did the vast majority.. good times :p

master of the rangers

If this happens, i'm in :) <3

do we have pickle with that cheese?

twenty-five

He can be in mine, especially since I taught him the game :icon_wink: Of which I assure you he stayed for quite some time.

I think it was more a passing comment that he says that in every premade thread, although not sure if it's true he does seem to end up on a lot of premade lists.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
^this + hes a nub (sun)

I think it was more a passing comment that he says that in every premade thread, although not sure if it's true he does seem to end up on a lot of premade lists.

And mine was a passing comment that he was in my tribe for a considerable length of time when I taught him the game, giving Matt and I considerable time playing alongside each other already. I've not made a premade thread in years, he's not stayed in a tribe for years, fitting match? :icon_wink:

Ah this reminds me of EGGS w11! Even if that was your brother who did the vast majority.. good times :p

Indeed, leading three top tribes at the same time always was a ridiculously stupid decision by myself.

DeletedUser

count me in blood ;) will be nice being on CHE's side than against ;)

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This hunger came back recently, joining w62, seeing that on the continent I was on, someone had made a tribe with the name CHE!!!, which got me reminiscing enough to join it and in around a week, lead it. Sadly turning a mass recruiting rim tribe into a successful one didn't quite go to plan, with perhaps me learning a thing or two.

Sorry about that :icon_razz:

I might perhaps be interested in joining you, if you'll consider the duke of your previous W62 enemy?

I can give you my actual skype if you're interested :icon_razz:

~Googly~
DominusMorentus

DeletedUser99229

Long time no see from a few old friends here hope This tribe brings alot more compo later game