Che!!!

King Matt II

you can't be in every premade.

As far as I know I'm not in another premade for W63, and if I am, CHE comes first. :p

I think it was more a passing comment that he says that in every premade thread, although not sure if it's true he does seem to end up on a lot of premade lists.

The last premade I have said I would join was Toon, and before that Noodle. That isn't "every" premade. I didn't join any w62 or w60 premade, etc. So if I end up on "every" premade thread's list, that isn't because I asked to be there. I'm fairly certain I haven't posted on any premade threads until this one for over a month now.

This and Toon are the only threads on the front page that I've even posted in so your comments are clearly inaccurate.

In fact people who say they're joining on every single thread annoy me, so I find it unlikely I'd end up doing it myself.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Bloodhood, IDC if i dont have time to play i will make time, Count me in?

(This is an alias, Pm me And ill talk to you there.)

As far as I know I'm not in another premade for W63, and if I am, CHE comes first. :p

The last premade I have said I would join was Toon, and before that Noodle. That isn't "every" premade. I didn't join any w62 or w60 premade, etc. So if I end up on "every" premade thread's list, that isn't because I asked to be there. I'm fairly certain I haven't posted on any premade threads until this one for over a month now.

This and Toon are the only threads on the front page that I've even posted in so your comments are clearly inaccurate.

In fact people who say they're joining on every single thread annoy me, so I find it unlikely I'd end up doing it myself.

KM, Vouch for me :p You know who i am lol.

twenty-five

Bro I don't read premade forums regularly that recently but it seems you are on a lot of the lists that I have seen before. Extrapolating is bad and all, but yeah you seemed to pop up a lot. You've posted in 16 premade threads using the word "join" since 2010,July 9th 05:10, so it's still a high number (imo) but not as high as I thought some of these will be false as searching isn't exact, but there will be others which should be true that are false so may balance out. 62 premade threads in total, which seems a lot. You are from what I've seen one of the more active posters in this section though, whether that means you are joining everything I don't know.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Bro I don't read premade forums regularly that recently but it seems you are on a lot of the lists that I have seen before. Extrapolating is bad and all, but yeah you seemed to pop up a lot. You've posted in 16 premade threads using the word "join" since 2010,July 9th 05:10, so it's still a high number (imo) but not as high as I thought some of these will be false as searching isn't exact, but there will be others which should be true that are false so may balance out. 62 premade threads in total, which seems a lot. You are from what I've seen one of the more active posters in this section though, whether that means you are joining everything I don't know.

Stop derailing the thread :icon_wink: I think the arguments ran its course!

Sorry about that :icon_razz:

I might perhaps be interested in joining you, if you'll consider the duke of your previous W62 enemy?

I can give you my actual skype if you're interested :icon_razz:

~Googly~
DominusMorentus

If I didn't accept or speak to my previous enemies, I wouldn't have a lot of people left to speak to :icon_wink:

Great to hear from guys wanting to join, a pm will be coming your way soon :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Tree </3

I am in if you will let me, and so is Calmir- but he doesnt know that he has volountered to join yet :icon_wink:

Psh, I got a personal mail from Bh, so nwah!

I'm in if you still love me.

Hard to love someone who never talks on skype!

If I have the time think I'm going to have to play, but we'll see. Let you know when you decide the world etc, Bh.

Wallam

I'm interested. I'll try and figure out whether its possible when you fix the details :p

DeletedUser

I like eating Cheese, dunno if I want to be cheese =/
Good to see you back Rob.

silvereclipes

One good deal Rob no STACHE this time to deal with where ever you decide to play.:lol:

DeletedUser74375

ROB <3

I couldn't avoid seeing the lack of HAM!!! in this thread.

It is here now, i said it, HAM!!!.

- Oreyn

silvereclipes

Tis a shame, I rather liked them!

I miss everyone one of those crazy Ghey suckers especially Bonic an Larajane an I couldn't even print what bonic had to say about doing a come back. :icon_eek: