WASP and Gians

• Thread starter DeletedUser105801
  • Start date

DeletedUser105801

The worst alliance of all time?

My sources tell me that they are both are stacking their frontlines in preparation for war with the other.

This may well be serving as an official war thread soon...

Who do we support?

DeletedUser

i support superman coming in and destroying the giant wasps :D

DeletedUser

A war? :icon_surprised:

Awesome... I'll start heating the popcorn :icon_smile:

stellro

My sources tell me that they are both are stacking their frontlines in preparation for war with the other.

Who do we support?

Joined today just for that comment.........no stirring required eh? :icon_rolleyes:

I've seen far worse alliances over the years......

DeletedUser104590

All rumors i say!

But Stellro you got this bro! You can take on anyone :)!

Cake or Death FTW!

DeletedUser

Who do we support?

So you want us to believe "Your sources", even though you're hiding under an alias and obviously joined just to stir up some shit with this.

Tensions have been high between Wasp and Gians, but are calming down now.

DeletedUser105801

Tough crowd...

st.yawZ today at 04:35
Okay,i am now sending everyone a message and a list of villas that each will stack BUT

the hell members doesnt know what a 1D means..i am really fed up as i am the one who is trying to organise the defense of the tribe..why wont you just send what you are ordered to and not asking anything..and the worst part is

MOST of the members doesnt know how much troops consists of 1D

1D=1 def village=24k population

not just 1k spears 1k swords..

we are not sending packets as we are in the early mid game..it means continental..and i mean every members must have 50% defense in their account..and i am shocked that everybody has lesser D based on their points?..why?..dont you tell me most members are offensive types..well we will see if those members are attackers if the war comes..

i hate to see things like this but it is common sense..please guys be serious!.

circ to all dont reply!

DeletedUser104590

That just proves we are defending ourselfs incase something goes wrong.

There is a lot of tense between gians and wasp, and both tribes just making sure everything settles.

Gians are just being safe, and i am pretty sure Wasp are doing the same.

Both tribes are looking out for there memebers, that all.

I am in gians but i honestly believe Wasp is a very good tribe with stable leadership.

But in every tribe there is always one or two players who are hot headed :)

DeletedUser105801

I been told that one tribe will declare upon the other soon.

DeletedUser

I been told that one tribe will declare upon the other soon.

You're still misinformed, and for as long as you hide behind an alias no one with 1/2 a brain cell will believe you. Even if Gians and Wasp DO end up at war, to the best of my knowledge both sides are waiting out the 30 days. Things have calmed down, there's less vitriol on both sides (excluding Draztic, because he's never happy about ANYthing), and who knows, maybe the alliance will actually work out.

I have not :eek:! are they friendly!? lol

Depends on your definition of friendly lol. I think we established long ago that Draztic is a warmongerer who hasn't thought through a decision since the day he was born. Pimp also has a pretty short fuse as well lol.

DeletedUser45880

I see you've met Draztic and Pimptrump ;)

I was going to say that lol. :D

But everyone in WASP and Gians knows me and Draztic wants a war. And have been going at each other not only in the forums but messages, attacks and anything we get the chance to hit each other with. :p

DeletedUser45880

Depends on your definition of friendly lol. I think we established long ago that Draztic is a warmongerer who hasn't thought through a decision since the day he was born. Pimp also has a pretty short fuse as well lol.

Well i do go to a behaviour school, so that kind of tells people i have a short fuse. But believe or not i have calmed down you should have met me 3 years ago just for sayings something in a tone i stamped on someone till they was bleeding. One guy even had to go to hospital. :icon_biggrin: