Top 20 players

DeletedUser

Ladies and Gents,

I was rummaging my head thinking what does this world miss and it struck me, we do not have a w60 top 20 player thread! :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Hence why I am creating one.

The list is as follows:

# 1 :imbackagaintopwn - Calm. : Player from my tribe. So would most likely be biased. Great players on this account. I would like to see more OPs on their behalf vs Booze.

# 2 :Thak - Calm. :Came from the bottom to the top in like no time! Great player. Thankfully he is in my tribe :)

# 3 :La Flama Blanca - 7SF : What can I say? Best player on w60 so far however made some stupid decisions - the biggest be it joining 7SF - bunch of barb noblers which LFB certainly is the opposite. I can't see how that can be seen as beneficial but then again...it makes this world a weird a wonderful place.

# 4 :Fifth Element choice - Calm. : Me

# 5 :arote - Valour : Just internals his way to the top. I cant see much skill here. But maybe I am wrong. His skill might be into manipulating his bashers to give him their villages.

# 6 :jfsmith3 - Calm. : Aggressive player. Wouldn't want to be on the wrong side of him. Worthy oponent. Good stats. Good OD. Atta boy!

# 7 :kraig109 - Valour : Do not know him so no comment.

# 8 :Light It Up - SmexC : Duke of SmexC - Having a fun time nobling PHNX. Happy days for him. :) Nothing is stopping him these days!

# 9 :Tiger Lady - Valour : Aggressive player but seems also to adore free villages? Either way. I beleive she has real potential in the future.

# 10 :Dwild - SPAM : No comment.

# 11 :hungrywolf - SPAM : Too many coplayers on this account <3 :) Active as hell. I daresay, they too have mastered tw to a good extent. Be weary all those surrounding these nubs. Death to all. All to death!

# 12 :bronzed - Calm. - Meh

# 13 :lingken - Valour : New owner. I have yet to see the outcome :)

# 14 :AwildAbra - Calm. : Very quiet but prominent person. Good ODA. Good warstats vs Schism. Great player. :)

# 15 :sc0ter - Valour : No comment.

# 16 :A Lama Smex Joint - Calm. : 3 noobs on this account. They won't last long <3 :)

# 17 :Ventrilous - Calm. : Long list of great words for this account but sadly this isnt a memorial :p Glad to have him beside me, thats all i can say :)

# 18 :juanune - SPAM : No comment.

# 19 :SpecialBrew. - Valour : What happened to this account eh? Has gone downhill... ='[

# 20 :ampac - PHNX : One of the few PHNX which I respect. A dangerous opponent. Never underestimate the power of ampac for it would be unwise and would cost you dearly. Yeahh okay you gottit? Dont mess. Mess with his basher as much as you want though <3 :)

Thats all from me folks!
Berny

DeletedUser95011

# 8 :Light It Up - SmexC : Duke of SmexC - Having a fun time nobling PHNX. Happy days for him. :) Nothing is stopping him these days!

As long as steve doesnt get drunk and hit delete, :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Yea I agree with most of these. Why LFB is not in SPAM or SmexC or at least PHNX honestly boggles me.

DeletedUser

# 5 :arote - Valour : Just internals his way to the top. I cant see much skill here. But maybe I am wrong. His skill might be into manipulating his bashers to give him their villages.

Is a lot better then you gave him credit for. Weird that you said for some players "i dont really know them so cant comment" when you dont know arote but made this comment.

DeletedUser

I say it how i see it.... I havent been observing the players for which i have said "I dont know them". Arote I have - and its what I see. You can argue that fact with evidence. Show me the evidence which disproves my opinion and I shall apologize. Until then... Its just my opinion.

fizzolio

# 3 :La Flama Blanca - 7SF : What can I say? Best player on w60 so far however made some stupid decisions - the biggest be it joining 7SF - bunch of barb noblers which LFB certainly is the opposite. I can't see how that can be seen as beneficial but then again...it makes this world a weird a wonderful place.

Berny

Ah come on! We decide to go on one barb nobling binge and you decide to stick us with that title? You need to come up with a better excuse than that.

DeletedUser

400 conquers of barbs in 3 days is o_O Every tribe needs a title. Your tribe just found its perfect match :p

fizzolio

400 conquers of barbs in 3 days is o_O Every tribe needs a title. Your tribe just found its perfect match :p

I guess that someday when you have much more thank 84k points & also have a better understanding for how to play TW that you won't be so quick to try to try & throw out cheap insults.

DeletedUser

You do realize I play "fifth element choice" - 2.9million points!? (facepalm)

Says so in my signature :)

Who are you, now come to think of it?

fizzolio

You do realize I play "fifth element choice" - 2.9million points!? (facepalm)

Says so in my signature :)

Who are you, now come to think of it?

I thought you were the bernard2485 that was in the tribe schism. Same name.

DeletedUser

no need to jump to conclusions :) That account and mine are not related in any way or form.

DeletedUser

34/304 conquers. Id say that isn't such a terrible statistic compared to various others in 7SF which have over 50% barb ennoblement.

Guilty? Not as much.as 7SF. I at least can still farm :)

Instead of criticising, do your own list if mine is so terrible...