Top 20 players

DeletedUser

If I was expanding in a continent with little opposition, low moral players and I had excess nobles Id barb noble, fortunately I usually pick tribes that give me so much options I really do not have time to noble barbs, so in my opinion barb nobling should be undertaken when their is no large threats and longterm fully built villages are far more beneficial than farming or nobles sitting around.

However in a tribe by nobling barbs you are limiting the progression of your tribe members/neighbors because a number of people can be nobling one barb, so barb nobling should only be considered if you are expanding into a new area with no friendly forces nearby to expand your reach, if you have a good stack of nobles and don't have any immediate threats.

I believe 7sf are just eating up the whole continent, which will slow them down but make them a hard nut to crack, the declaration on SLAP was needed..

DeletedUser

I beleive he was saying that you should have declared on SLAP / PHNX.

DeletedUser

Why do any of you even care what we're doing? point your spotlight somewhere else, we dont want the attention.

DeletedUser

I believe 7sf are just eating up the whole continent, which will slow them down but make them a hard nut to crack, the declaration on SLAP was needed..

It should make them easier to crack seeing as they can't farm.

1. Carpet nuke them for a couple weeks to clear them (send cats to farms/smithies). They would not be able to keep troops queued while trying to get buildings upgraded to be able to mint/produce nobles.
[SPOIL]
14623C404FA54FCF068310
[/SPOIL]

2. Launch first OP. (watch them burn up what few nobles they have stored up on recaps, meh!)
[SPOIL]
postturtle1.jpg
[/SPOIL]

3. Clean up OP. (sun)
[SPOIL]
funny-gifs-how-a-wolf-says-hello.gif
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

1. Carpet nuke them for a couple weeks to clear them (send cats to farms/smithies). They would not be able to keep troops queued while trying to get buildings upgraded to be able to mint/produce nobles.
[SPOIL]
14623C404FA54FCF068310
[/SPOIL]

2. Launch first OP. (watch them burn up what few nobles they have stored up on recaps, meh!)
[SPOIL]
postturtle1.jpg
[/SPOIL]

3. Clean up OP. (sun)
[SPOIL]
[/SPOIL]

Dat first .gif (sun)

DeletedUser

[SPOIL]
14623C404FA54FCF068310
[/SPOIL]

[SPOIL]
postturtle1.jpg
[/SPOIL]

3. Clean up OP. (sun)
[SPOIL]
[/SPOIL]

This plan is flawless :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

or it's extremely flawed. depends on who you are trying to do it to.

Roughly 70% of your tribe is below 500k points 6 months into the world. Out of those 70%, roughly 55% of their conquers have been barbs or internals. So to answer your question, you would be doing it to nubs. (sun)