Che!!!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date

DeletedUser105704

I'll stop spamming now. Sorry guys ;) BH, Read the para up there ^

Deleted User - 3135

Sorry guys, been massively busy (was abroad this weekend).

I won't be joining w63 due to a dislike of churches and wanting to start a world at a period of high activity (I'm going back to uni for a year in not so long).

Much <3 to those wanting to join, I'll make sure to respond to PMs/posts soon.

~Cheese

DeletedUser105704

Can we continue it, but sub in someone like Matt for the bawss?
<3

Demonshadows96

Yeah, I was just about to apply to this until I got to the last page mate:p

Good luck at school though;)

DeletedUser105704

Why not?
Or get BH just to be in the world, not play it ;)

Deleted User - 3135

Yeah, I was just about to apply to this until I got to the last page mate:p

Good luck at school though;)

Bit confused who this is directed at?

Why not?
Or get BH just to be in the world, not play it ;)

Play the world if you want to play the world, you don't have to ask for my permission.

You only have to ask if you can join me when I am playing :icon_wink:

Demonshadows96

Was sort of directed towards centergirf's comment but was really commenting on the mood of the page from your announcement that this premade won't be happening. As I said, I was about to apply to join as it looks like the strongest pre-made going into W63, so I was all excited to go apply only to get to page four and find out that you won't be joining the world:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Who, myself or BH? I would never consider myself a legend and BH... who seriously considers him a legend?

Wouldnt say legend to either of you guys, But BH is def one of the better players/leaders on this game currently.

And you are one of the better players as well.

DeletedUser

wow another old school is joining.
i am board of seeing the players starting 50+ world and showing high and mighty attitude.
its good to see you

Sellsword

Sorry guys, been massively busy (was abroad this weekend).

I won't be joining w63 due to a dislike of churches and wanting to start a world at a period of high activity (I'm going back to uni for a year in not so long).

Much <3 to those wanting to join, I'll make sure to respond to PMs/posts soon.

~Cheese

I will want a personal invitation, Rob :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hi Sells, are you joining in W63?
I am not playing for quite sometime now.. but would definitely love to hang around with my friends from Zombie days.

DeletedUser9021

Nah, KC, I won't be joining w63. I might join a pre-made Rob starts, if I have time at that particular moment. But no more full-time playing for me. I take it you left w54?

silvereclipes

Nah, KC, I won't be joining w63. I might join a pre-made Rob starts, if I have time at that particular moment. But no more full-time playing for me. I take it you left w54?

we pretty much all left 54 steve ,myself got way to busy on 30 to pay it any mind what with the final war in progress there s1ckly has been trying to get ahold of you forever now looking for a co player for him..:lol: