Enough is enough!

DeletedUser

ohrily?he attacked Draztic with his nukes so i assume he is from your side giving threats to him to force him to attack khafe and he ask for a sitter so that he can screw the one who can sit him :p

huggers are now huggin' <3

cant we have a decent war here without recruiting members from enemy..this is not tribalhugs ya know :)

No idea about his backstory, but far as I can tell he's not someone who's working for us. Maybe he's just a terrible player lol.

WASP - Angacam on 08.05.2012 at 18:36
One Gians player looks to be done with the war for some reason - XenoBlade147

WASP - simsiuss on 08.05.2012 at 21:32
XenoBlade147

first casualty of war, lol, did some attacking and has now left Gians

As far as we know, he left after being attacked a few times. You'll wanna make a few adjustments to your recruitment process in the future.

DeletedUser

It's fun fun fun! Btw maybe more to leave, but look at Out of date... he left, then loses some villages to us already rofl... just more food for us I guess :D

Good to see you here Grant. We here in Wasp love feeding megalomania, which is why this war is totally and completely about you :D

For future reference though, attacking allies generally is poor form ;)

jmitchel86

Starting to pick up a little :)

Side 1:
Tribes: WASP, MWASP
Side 2:
Tribes: Gians, G!ans, Glans

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 145
Side 2: 202
Difference: 57

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 6
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 880,859
Side 2: 1,331,568
Difference: 450,709

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 82,188
Side 2: 53,393
Difference: 28,795

chart

DeletedUser104695

I find the two people on the Draztic account hilarious, not the way I personally play but funny. I play loyal to my tribe, but I can understand the fun in breaking rules, backstabbing ect. I know Grant's actions are widely frowned upon on the forums, but Gians knew what sort of a player they were recruiting with the Draztic account, a highly skilled player who plays for the account not the tribe. Theres benefits and downsides.

What makes me laugh most is the way people who grant is rimming / backstabbing come to the forums to ramble on about how he must be like this in real life, how he must be an attention whore, which is a load of BS, weve all broke rules at one point in our lives, why? because its human nature and its fun to push boundaries. He plays the game to have fun and thats the way he gets it.

klodapin21

You guys might want to take some of your players In WASP, like Idk Grazo possibly, back to Tw Basics a whole second from his first noble, no clearing wave mind you, and his last noble hitting. as well did I mention he didnt even send support behind it :icon_sad: I was hoping he would atleast support Taz after I get done killing grazo's nobles .....for the second time today :icon_cool:

I have feeling WASP is about to lose their initial momentum and then its all downhill for them sadly ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You guys might want to take some of your players In WASP, like Idk Grazo possibly, back to Tw Basics a whole second from his first noble, no clearing wave mind you, and his last noble hitting. as well did I mention he didnt even send support behind it :icon_sad: I was hoping he would atleast support Taz after I get done killing grazo's nobles .....for the second time today :icon_cool:

I have feeling WASP is about to lose their initial momentum and then its all downhill for them sadly ;)

You're entitled to your own opinion ;)

Don't act like every Gians player is a skilled vet. Y'all got chafe too ;)

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: WASP, MWASP
Side 2:
Tribes: G!ans, Gians, Glans

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 101
Difference: 32

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 12
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 450,561
Side 2: 682,255
Difference: 231,694

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 40,755
Side 2: 106,669
Difference: 65,914

chart

DeletedUser105443

uhmm..

now i know..inviting enemy players is one way of winning now :) right wasp dears?xD

well..we want a decent war and not a decent hugging..

Huggers FTW!

DeletedUser

Funny you should say that St.Yawz....

rathisamar today at 10:52
Greetings WASP members.

I am contacting you on behalf of the Gians council. This mail is sent to explain to you the reasons behind our tribes war.

It’s been less than a day that this war officially started and I’m sure that you will agree with me that war stats at this point are useless... Nevertheless, the real reason behind this war needs to be known to everyone. Some will say that this is a just another PnP mail. Our intention is only to inform you about the true reason of the war.

Efforts were made in the past between our tribes, to work together and form an alliance. In that direction, agreements were made and restrictions were set. One of those agreements was that WASP should/could not noble and recruit in K36. Yet, that term of the alliance was broken

... and the list goes on...

In addition to that nobling, WASP leaders recruited Hoho2207 and Credit-Suisse, who both have a significant number of villages in K36.

Your leaders are trying to put the blame on Gians, when it is more than evident that it was some WASP members, who with the tolerance of WASP leadership, led things to escalate to the current situation, long before the war took place. Is this honorable? I think not... It’s up to every one of you to form your own opinion, but do it based on facts and not just because your leaders says so…

It’s up to you to decide if you want to follow your current leaders. Leaders that led you to this war with their poor and backstabbing decisions.
Or,
Leave your tribe as they dragged you into a meaningless war without a just cause!

We already have received mails from WASP members wanting to help us in the war, wanting to switch sides. This has been helped from the inactivity your leadership is suffering from lately.

Do you think that given the above facts, WASP as a tribe will last for long?

We are willing to take in those of you that will leave WASP now. Else, we will be forced to march in your core, ripping your villages one by one.

Strange that you claim that we shouldn't be nobling in K36... I've always been in K36, I'm hardly likely to noble elsewhere am I?

DeletedUser

uhmm..

now i know..inviting enemy players is one way of winning now :) right wasp dears?xD

well..we want a decent war and not a decent hugging..

Huggers FTW!

LOL, would have prefered I keep them there and let them copy me your forums?

Stop playing injured party youngling or should I show your allies your opionins of them, you know the opinions you angryly informed me were private plannings and that I would be an evil person to show them now that we are at war.

You remember the convos where you asked us to attack Impact so you could attack Riot, and the ones where you wanted to attack SP together.

I can get them if you wish me to?

No...

LOL, sad, sad, pathetic little girl...

Strange that you claim that we shouldn't be nobling in K36... I've always been in K36, I'm hardly likely to noble elsewhere am I?

They also like to gloss over the fact that the moment the ink was dry on the first agreement Draztic attacked us, LOL or that every time Wasp tried to repair his damage, Draztic attacked again. Ah well, children will have their dillusions but, anyone who actually knows Grant and has played with him in the past should easily see a patern in all this Chaos.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105443

LOL, would have prefered I keep them there and let them copy me your forums?

Stop playing injured party youngling or should I show your allies your opionins of them, you know the opinions you angryly informed me were private plannings and that I would be an evil person to show them now that we are at war.

You remember the convos where you asked us to attack Impact so you could attack Riot, and the ones where you wanted to attack SP together.

I can get them if you wish me to?

No...

LOL, sad, sad, pathetic little girl...

They also like to gloss over the fact that the moment the ink was dry on the first agreement Draztic attacked us, LOL or that every time Wasp tried to repair his damage, Draztic attacked again. Ah well, children will have their dillusions but, anyone who actually knows Grant and has played with him in the past should easily see a patern in all this Chaos.

who is pathetic now?..and then why should i tell you the truth angacam?as i dont even trust you..oh realy,, Draztic all caused this?..oh my..how powerful Draztic is that made one tribe war each other because of him..and we are tired playing with you for all this convo

and ever since we are trolling you and you deserve it

HATERS GONNA HATE

full of damn excuses..yeah yeah wasp is good..oh my im afraid..they are rank 4 and we are rank 5..They have more people than Gians..yes!they will win the war(By recruiting Gians members..

you made even ood(your friend?) join as meatshield..oh come one..

DeletedUser105443

if you are recruiting then we are recruiting..you playing mind games to our members then shall we do it too..

almurph has left to Riot! now..and the fun begins..

DeletedUser105443

oh noez..you kicked my food myopical..why?saving stats?...come on!!!

DeletedUser

Don't criticise WASP for something when you are doing precisely the same thing :D

Almurph was always useless anyhow, a liability some might say. Myopical left, he wasn't kicked

DeletedUser

I find the two people on the Draztic account hilarious, not the way I personally play but funny. I play loyal to my tribe, but I can understand the fun in breaking rules, backstabbing ect. I know Grant's actions are widely frowned upon on the forums, but Gians knew what sort of a player they were recruiting with the Draztic account, a highly skilled player who plays for the account not the tribe. Theres benefits and downsides.

What makes me laugh most is the way people who grant is rimming / backstabbing come to the forums to ramble on about how he must be like this in real life, how he must be an attention whore, which is a load of BS, weve all broke rules at one point in our lives, why? because its human nature and its fun to push boundaries. He plays the game to have fun and thats the way he gets it.

Correct and I'm nothing like I am on here compared to irl. I play for fun, also I heard you work at the same place as Miggy? I've been playing with him and been friends with him for like 5 years lol

DeletedUser

Don't criticise WASP for something when you are doing precisely the same thing :D

Almurph was always useless anyhow, a liability some might say. Myopical left, he wasn't kicked

Pray tell what your account is in game, im sure you're doing better than Alex riiiiiiiiiiight?:lol: