chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 175,827
Side 2: 245,902
Difference: 70,075

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser98628

7 conquers, don't get too horny now, most are from SP and SP2 who haven't joined the war until today.

DeletedUser98628

I also had a horrible start. I now co-play Sarlos and you were the one who ran away from the war?

DeletedUser

Blake, kraz plays the account on the account of the tribe hopper. I think... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I also had a horrible start. I now co-play Sarlos and you were the one who ran away from the war?

Congrats, you got adopted like a homeless dog :icon_redface:

I on the other hand was requested to leave my Riot account to play on a frontline account.

See the difference?

DeletedUser98628

Congrats, you got adopted like a homeless dog :icon_redface:

I on the other hand was requested to leave my Riot account to play on a frontline account.

See the difference?

I refused to fight what used to be my friends, so I merged with a friend instead? I also managed to be in the top 300 before the merge without a PA, and with a life. That's not too bad...

DeletedUser

Blake also has a co that has stayed in a tribe longer than 2 months, see the difference?

DeletedUser

Ok, let me put this in clear terms.
A good player is given leeway, because of what we bring to the tribe. That is why Draz is tolerated by Gians. Because they know he is worth the hassle.

You on the other hand, are completely and absoluty expendable. Half decent players are not a commodity.

So you can bitch all you want, but at the end of the day, it is players like me and Grant that are OFFERED top 100 accounts to played, while you have to go around looking.

Good day.

DeletedUser

A good player is given leeway, because of what we bring to the tribe. That is why Draz is tolerated by Gians. Because they know he is worth the hassle.

You on the other hand, are completely and absoluty expendable. Half decent players are not a commodity.

So you can bitch all you want, but at the end of the day, it is players like me and Grant that are OFFERED top 100 accounts to played, while you have to go around looking.

Good day.

Agreed... We get asked to play accounts in the top 100, while all you noobs on here go begging to play one :lol:

DeletedUser

Good day.

I like to work my self into the top 100 or try to, and I have never gone looking :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

woah woah woah what's with this SP/2 and ~DS~ nonsense. are they officially in? shall i add them to the war map?

Deleted User - 10770065

Yeah, they are officially in. ~DS~ have been attacking Gians for a good time now, so decided they should join us. SP/2 were being plotted against. Add to the map if you wish :)