Enough is enough!

DeletedUser

The stacking was done because neither side trusted the other. The alliance was not made so the stacking could take place. To the best of my knowledge, the alliance was made basically to see what happened. If it worked out, awesome, both tribes would look elsewhere for targets. If it didn't, well, we probably would've ended up at war before the alliance as well, so no real difference.

Like I said, both Gians and Wasp stacked their frontlines because they didn't feel they could trust the other. It's one of the unfortunate things that contributed to this war, that lack of trust, on both sides.

I distinctly remember more than one WASP saying that this was a great opprotunity to stack the border, and move nukes closer.

DeletedUser

I distinctly remember more than one WASP saying that this was a great opprotunity to stack the border, and move nukes closer.

Once again, neither side really trusted each other, and when the alliance begun few thought it would work. I know when I was first told about it I was unhappy about it, because it meant our most likely direction was south, and I had friends there. That being said, I went along with the alliance and tried to make it work as best I could, because as Draztic has never learned, the tribe is greater than one's self.

While it can be said that war was inevitable and the alliance was doomed from the start, I don't believe that myself. There were elements on both sides that tried to make it work, but there were too many who made no effort to do so....again on both sides. The fact that this did indeed devolve into war does not mean that was the only possible outcome.

It also doesn't mean that the sides need to spit vitriol on the forums and be disrespectful of each other. War in TW doesn't strip us of the ability to be civilized.

DeletedUser105443

No one said all the pre-stacks were pulled, but a good portion of them were. Anga pulled his to send elsewhere, and mine were several Ks away helping a tribemate on another frontline who had some isolated villages.

Like I said before, tensions had been dying down and it looked like the odds of the alliance working out were getting better, so while we still guarded a bit in case of treachery, and had back up plans in place in case things broke down again, it was starting to look like all of that would end up being unnecessary. Every tribe has backup plans, as I'm sure you know, in case things don't work out the way they hope.

Wasp and Anga have stated a few times that a good tribe needs 1 solid and trustworthy ally, to give a safe flank and allow them to move in other directions faster. The 30-day alliance on our part was to see if Gians was that tribe. It became apparent over time that it wasn't, culminating with Draztic's latest round of attacks because he was bored.

Anyways, I think I got sidetracked there and went off on a tangent lol. I can't recall anyone from Wasp referring to Gians as a nooby tribe. Doesn't mean it didn't happen (it probably did lol), but I can't remember it. Think it's pretty obvious that Gians has some skilled players, as does Wasp. They also have some chafe, as does Wasp.

This has been a pretty close war so far, and has definitely been interesting, but I wouldn't mind if both sides toned down the rhetoric a little bit. It just gets tiresome to visit the externals and see nothing but venom being spewed back and forth.

No one said all the pre-stacks

oh really?ask your duke about it then..:) because he is the one telling us :p

pre-stacks were pulled, but a good portion of them were. Anga pulled his to send elsewhere, and mine were several Ks away helping a tribemate on another frontline who had some isolated villages.

ahaha..you joking?..pulling eh?to support ood and col that will join you soon :)..liars are beggars

I can't recall anyone from Wasp referring to Gians as a nooby tribe.

sometime part of the alliance..wasp are trolling with our members :) another -1 again..

DeletedUser94160

Is it the words "trolling" is biggest in Gians.Fail, oops sorry Gians.Family? Hehehe

Trolling will not save a village in this war and dont say I didnt say it!

May the best family wins.. You dont need luck,you need troops and nobles!

DeletedUser105443

Is it the words "trolling" is biggest in Gians.Fail, oops sorry Gians.Family? Hehehe

oh really?then come and get me :p..pure talks..get ingame..

stellro

Well I haven't even started trolling on this war :eek:

DeletedUser105443

Angacam on the move :D
on tribes who side with us :p

Angacam on 08.05. at 13:31
In a good fight?

Wasp is removing Gians from this world, Gians family covers a good deal of ground so we are more than willing to share the fight with the other tribes around them.

If you are interested in working together with us please give me a shout, Gians wont last long as they are surrounded by tribes interested in removing them.

Angacam

Wasp is removing Gians from this world-oh really?we are still here :p

covers a good deal of ground-so that wasp will BACKSTAB the allies again :p

willing to share the fight with the other tribes around them.-because wasp CANNOT remove us from the map ALONE BY THEMSELVES

Oh dear Wasp really needs help to other tribes..Where is your rank 4?..prove to us that you deserve to be rank 4..:D

DeletedUser

willing to share the fight with the other tribes around them.-because wasp CANNOT remove us from the map ALONE BY THEMSELVES

Haha. good one. next joke please..

why you shouting about the forums? Put your money where your mouth is and fight me<3

Deleted User - 10770065

Wasp is removing Gians from this world-oh really?we are still here :p

He said Wasp is removing Gians from this world, not Wasp have removed Gians from this world.

So you're saying that if SP were still your allies, you wouldn't of got them involved in this war????

DeletedUser105663

Lol yes blah blah u corrected her but let's not forget something. This war is between GIANS.F and WASP.F Why are you guys trying to invite more tribes into this war? Mich said prove that ur worthy enough to be a rank 3 tribe. I assume that's pretty hard for u guys. :/ STOP INVITING and fight ur own wars. You call us the noobs, ATM u seeme to be the noob here and don't give me the exuse of saying " we want to end Gians quickly " cos that's just BS. Your just going to use and abuse. How many allies are you looking to have ? Surely if you are willing to win this world u don't want to have 5-7 allies. I'll end my part by saying it one more time...
Fight ur own war.
P.s Michelle rank 3 actually :p

DeletedUser

People always invite other tribes to wars. It makes sense. There is no point in complaining about it. Invite your own friends as well, simple as that. Otherwise, spend less time complaining and more time killing those allies. Make a name for yourselves if you beat all the allies, make the game fun. Dont just sit and complain because mommy didnt make you breakfast this morning.

DeletedUser105443

Haha. good one. next joke please..

why you shouting about the forums? Put your money where your mouth is and fight me<3

:icon_eek: Am i not fighting?..check stats and you will see :icon_twisted:

i am shouting in the forums,you know why?..coz im bored tagging your members trains that are sooooo seconds apart..
wasting their time faking me..trololol..dont get pissed mr lucky huhu..i want fun :D

and could you please tell this to wasp..

Wasp vs Gians..one on one..not sided by everyone then prove us that you are worthy to be rank 4..compared to us..we are so low..compared to villas points..we are so low..compared to decent players..we are so low..compared to experience we are so low..you know that really..but why cant you war us alone?..and getting more tribes to side you..this war is one sided but things have changed :D..we know Gians are the underdogs here..but seems like the dogs are killing cats and cats now are making friends with other cats..:p

my :scout: loves you!!!!

i will stop trolling now..gotta have a break on externals..not worth it to troll for a rank 4 with the most villas anymore..

DeletedUser105443

People always invite other tribes to wars. It makes sense. There is no point in complaining about it. Invite your own friends as well, simple as that. Otherwise, spend less time complaining and more time killing those allies. Make a name for yourselves if you beat all the allies, make the game fun. Dont just sit and complain because mommy didnt make you breakfast this morning.

they started it :icon_cry:..well im on it :)

DeletedUser

I....can't believe I actually agree with you for once....

DeletedUser

I....can't believe I actually agree with you for once....

:icon_wink: Guess theres a first for everything. I got bored of trying to bother you..especially because they're whining so much. Keep fighting, kill each other off, make the world a better place :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

how many times do i have to ask for 1V1? stop nagging me for tribe hopping to wasp<3

DeletedUser105663

Hmmm. K. Can we rename the title of the war to something like "Gians. F againts tribes that want them gone?

DeletedUser105663

People who invite other tribes do tend to have some sort of relationship whether it's Nap allies... But asking tribes from different continent idk wat u call that, in actuall fact u might as well call every tribe in the world. Yeh? I mean why leave the other tribes out? After all you asked a few tribes already.

Deleted User - 10770065

Deadly Synergy had already been attacking Glans for weeks now, and they're just continuing to do so, with stats. That is all. SP are in the same K as us and we are allies, so you can call that allies if you wish.