Enough is enough!

DeletedUser105742

People always invite other tribes to wars. It makes sense. There is no point in complaining about it. Invite your own friends as well, simple as that. Otherwise, spend less time complaining and more time killing those allies. Make a name for yourselves if you beat all the allies, make the game fun. Dont just sit and complain because mommy didnt make you breakfast this morning.
^ This is exactly what TW is all about, in my opinion. Not about "honorably winning 1v1", but about winning. Instead of bitching about how it should have been, why don't you take a lesson on how it's done, and do the same? ^^
SP were on your side before Gians leaders started trolling anga about backstabbing sp, or trolling SP while wanting to backstab it (or who knows what was in their heads). Next time, just remember that everything you say can be held against you.

DeletedUser

^ This is exactly what TW is all about, in my opinion. Not about "honorably winning 1v1", but about winning.

Key word: In your opinion.
You're probably one of those people that endorses the use of steroids and doping in sports am I right right?
In my opinion: if you choose to win by just back stabbing everyone then it just reduces the game mechanics to math. And I hate math.
Further, your "win" becomes less valid then a honest one would be.
But then I also consider the new trends of co-playing and morale bashing cheating...
I'm not whining, I think Innogames should be the ones whining.
I herd their profits from tw are decreasing due to more and more people growing bored with tw :)

Deleted User - 10770065

^ have you not got bored off spying and trolling yet on tw? ;)

DeletedUser105742

I wrote a long long reply, but it says too much about how I see the end of this game, so I'm just going to say:

"You're probably one of those people that endorses the use of steroids and doping in sports am I right right?"
No... because I'm allergic to steroids... :'(

Also, it's my first game, second month of gameplay... I don't think I'm doing that bad... and I love this game. ^^

DeletedUser

Since we seem to have gotten a bit off-topic, stats!

Side 1:
Tribes: MWASP, WASP
Side 2:
Tribes: Gians, G!ans, Glans

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 11
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 150,613
Side 2: 81,353
Difference: 69,260

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: MWASP, WASP
Side 2:
Tribes: Gians, G!ans, Glans

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 7
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 80,214
Side 2: 44,235
Difference: 35,979

chart

DeletedUser

I am getting tired of hearing those from Gians F. complaining about WASP F. asking others to join in on the war. If it was real life you get anyone you can that's willing to fight on your side to help you out, it means that we're going to spend less in the long run with allies fighting alongside us than by ourselves and anyone that is serious about the game will understand that. The only ones complaining are those that know they're going to lose in the end.

Edit: Corrected spelling

DeletedUser

I am getting tired of hearing those from Gians F. complaining about WASP F. asking others to join in on the war. If it was real life you get anyone you can that's willing to fight on your side to help you out, it means that we're going to spend less in the long run with allies fighting alongside us than by ourselves and anyone that is serious about the game will understand that. The only ones complaining are those that know they're going to lose in the end.

Edit: Corrected spelling

WASP better start complaining then:icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I don't know who is or isn't going to win at the moment it's all been pretty even so far but we'll see, things can always change really fast.

DeletedUser

I don't know who is or isn't going to win at the moment it's all been pretty even so far but we'll see, things can always change really fast.

considering about 1/5th of WASP wants to jump to riot or gians, yeah, id say thins will change REALLY fast when it happens.

DeletedUser

considering about 1/5th of WASP wants to jump to riot or gians, yeah, id say thins will change REALLY fast when it happens.

Lol Kraz, I doubt there are 18-19 people looking to jump. And if there were, better we weed out the chafe and the disloyal now.

DeletedUser

Lol Kraz, I doubt there are 18-19 people looking to jump. And if there were, better we weed out the chafe and the disloyal now.

Fine. More like 8-10 people. But still, thats an alarming large rate :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

lol you can say what you want mate, but you try to demoralize those in WASP by spreading that vile isn't going to work.

DeletedUser

Fine. More like 8-10 people. But still, thats an alarming large rate :icon_confused:

Considering there are 96 of us in the Wasp F., you're talking roughly 10%. If I had to guess, I'd say most tribes had chafe rates of around the same. Maybe a bit smaller in some cases, but finding 6 players who are less than useful in a 60 person tribe usually isn't very difficult.

DeletedUser

Considering there are 96 of us in the Wasp F., you're talking roughly 10%. If I had to guess, I'd say most tribes had chafe rates of around the same. Maybe a bit smaller in some cases, but finding 6 players who are less than useful in a 60 person tribe usually isn't very difficult.

No, im talking 9-10 GOOD(ok, mebe 4 good people, 5 decent, "okish" ones) people, considering there are barely 2 dozen of you in WASP, id say thats alot. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

No, im talking 9-10 GOOD(ok, mebe 4 good people, 5 decent, "okish" ones) people, considering there are barely 2 dozen of you in WASP, id say thats alot. :icon_confused:

If they're tribe-hopping this early in a war, when it's still relatively even (and we're actually winning slightly), I'd probably classify them as chafe, regardless of their actual skills ;)

DeletedUser

If they're tribe-hopping this early in a war, when it's still relatively even (and we're actually winning slightly), I'd probably classify them as chafe, regardless of their actual skills ;)

So they're ditching your tribe even though you're winning the war?
Umm, maybe they just don't like you?

Deleted User - 10770065

I understand why few of our members would hop over to Riot! but why would our members jump over to the Gians F... that's just like hopping over to die.

DeletedUser105663

I understand why few of our members would hop over to Riot! but why would our members jump over to the Gians F... that's just like hopping over to die.

:lol: strong, experienced and knowledgeable members hardly ever make stupid mistakes. Lol brace yourself, we are coming for you lot

Deleted User - 10770065

:lol: strong, experienced and knowledgeable members hardly ever make stupid mistakes. Lol brace yourself, we are coming for you lot

Yes, very knowledgeable. I liked the way you guys made a fake Reginleif. account and provided a link in a mail to everyone in the WASP F to click on that got them banned for multi-accounting. I like your style, very honorable. You do this and then you just to stir sh*t up in our tribe too by trying to convince everyone that WASP are trying to internal them and that half of WASP is hopping to Riot! or Gians. Please do the talking on the battlefield and not through mail or forums, it's pathetic.