Che!!!

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date

Deleted User - 3135

Ever seen him play? :icon_neutral:

Have you ever seen me play? No-one has really seen me play since W3/speedworld2 and since I haven't a clue who you are, I'm seriously doubting you have.

wow another old school is joining.
i am board of seeing the players starting 50+ world and showing high and mighty attitude.
its good to see you

Thanks, is nice to see some good welcoming from oldie players :icon_wink: Though it has to be said some of the newer players are pretty damn good... and then some not so good. Same old same.

I will want a personal invitation, Rob :icon_wink:

Henchhhhhh :icon_biggrin:

Totally loving this.

DeletedUser

i've seen you play ;) btw when is this happening? is it going to be for 63 or another time? drop me a message or skype me ;)

Michael Corleone.

Have you ever seen me play? No-one has really seen me play since W3/speedworld2 and since I haven't a clue who you are, I'm seriously doubting you have.

Yeap, saw you play in World 30. :lol:

DeletedUser

Ever seen him play? :icon_neutral:

Yes i have.....

Play, Maybe not to your full extent (Was there twards the end in W3 :p)

But i have seen you as a leader, And yea :p.

Thanks, is nice to see some good welcoming from oldie players :icon_wink: Though it has to be said some of the newer players are pretty damn good... and then some not so good. Same old same.

Some are, But most have giant egos o.0

Henchhhhhh :icon_biggrin:

Totally loving this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 3135

Yeap, saw you play in World 30. :lol:

Bh wasn't playing so much as existing on 30. I spent half my time sitting him before I quit that world. xP

Love ya Cal.

i've seen you play ;) btw when is this happening? is it going to be for 63 or another time? drop me a message or skype me ;)

Another time. And definitely :)

Play, Maybe not to your full extent (Was there twards the end in W3 :p)

Despite being the only player in the top 20 outside of the core for a long while, I actually remember how I wasn't even that great, but I think the main thing was just sheer effort that I haven't put in since.

But i have seen you as a leader, And yea :p.

And thank you :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Love ya Cal.

Another time. And definitely :)

Despite being the only player in the top 20 outside of the core for a long while, I actually remember how I wasn't even that great, but I think the main thing was just sheer effort that I haven't put in since.

And thank you :icon_wink:

Sooo Blood, Am i accepted you still havnt said yes or no :(.

DeletedUser

you still looking for members? I'd be more than interested.

Played since world one under the username dan138 all the awy through. Original owner still ;D

Hit millions a few times. Don't even aim for top 20. I just like supporting my team and having plenty of lulz. Need stats mail me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello...

I'm Rossd93, I've been out of Tribal Wars for quite some while now, but I'd be interested in joining your pre-made. I have vast experience from W8, W16 and W20.

If your interested in having me in your tribe, please PM me.

Thanks,

Rossd93.

DeletedUser99229

The members just keep getting older, I know the majority of you from erlia worlds, and some of the later worlds -.-

DeletedUser

few know me though I've played forever. Probably because it was only this year i decided to create an external presence.

Deleted User - 3135

few know me though I've played forever. Probably because it was only this year i decided to create an external presence.

Good to see some old W1ers. Even if I did start slightly earlier :icon_wink:

Though I find players who don't post on externals are often the best sort, as they are more interested in just playing the game than getting attention to themselves. If only I could say the same about myself!

I hate you blood.

wai y no recognize teds?

Aww, sowry :icon_razz:

Say hi on skype some time you egg :icon_wink:

Sooo Blood, Am i accepted you still havnt said yes or no :(.

I've been a little behind on catching up with everyone. Though since we aren't going for W63, nothing a rush. Do I have your skype?

/Me looks at this noob o_O

:icon_surprised: If I'm joining a world, you'll have to come along :icon_wink:

silvereclipes

I just change names like underwear that way they don't know me till its to late like the great white you never see him till he is munching on your leg.:lol:

DeletedUser105534

I just change names like underwear that way they don't know me till its to late like the great white you never see him till he is munching on your leg.:lol:

[SPOIL]silvereclipes

Can see that you change your name a lot :p