WASP and Gians

• Thread starter DeletedUser105801
  • Start date

DeletedUser

[spoil]
ANGACAMWAR.png
[/spoil]

So then he shows me this message from Anga who makes it clear that he wants WASP to fall.

Then he makes anga duke.

wow. :icon_redface:

Btw Al, I'm sure you were hoping no one called you out on this, but that message was 3 days before Anga joined Wasp, when we were still in AYK and about to be at war with Wasp ;)

DeletedUser45880

I was planning all the attacks against WASP for Erupt with those who wanted to move into K46 and wanted to rim WASP. But then i thought Erupt was going doomed since they lost most of their leadership. So i changed a few plans and instead of my friends joining me, i joined them. Now i'm here and it's a lot better than i thought it would be.

The point is before someone joins a tribe they think all types of stuff about it. But when they get their that's when they can judge it and make their truthful point about it.

DeletedUser

I was planning all the attacks against WASP for Erupt with those who wanted to move into K46 and wanted to rim WASP. But then i thought Erupt was going doomed since they lost most of their leadership. So i changed a few plans and instead of my friends joining me, i joined them. Now i'm here and it's a lot better than i thought it would be.

The point is before someone joins a tribe they think all types of stuff about it. But when they get their that's when they can judge it and make their truthful point about it.

Its not about the whole tribe pimptrump. Its only the leaders that are having problem.

aoecba one day said I am a spy, but then he never showed me any proof or does he even tell anyone why or how I become a spy. He claimed that his source is from someone ( but never showed me any proof ) He asked me to let him sit my account, and I told him only the leader angacam has the right to sit my account if the reason is valid. And aoecba blocked me from access from forum and all.

I think he has issue with trusts too. Not only me, but some others in wasps and mwasps are being blocked even though I don't know why.

DeletedUser

Its not about the whole tribe pimptrump. Its only the leaders that are having problem.

aoecba one day said I am a spy, but then he never showed me any proof or does he even tell anyone why or how I become a spy. He claimed that his source is from someone ( but never showed me any proof ) He asked me to let him sit my account, and I told him only the leader angacam has the right to sit my account if the reason is valid. And aoecba blocked me from access from forum and all.

I think he has issue with trusts too. Not only me, but some others in wasps and mwasps are being blocked even though I don't know why.

The thing i dont get is whwy people not trusted by leadership were just revoked forum membership. Like why werent they kicked? Like whats the point of having members who arent trusted? for the points:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Easy. To use spy as excuse ( without proof ) and noble them over. ;) That is what happening to me. o_O

I would be thinking the leadership and their henchmen want to eat up all the suspected players and small point players to keep the villages under their control instead of outsider ( not talking about other tribes, but their henchmen within wasp ).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Easy. To use spy as excuse ( without proof ) and noble them over. ;) That is what happening to me. o_O

I would be thinking the leadership and their henchmen want to eat up all the suspected players and small point players to keep the villages under their control instead of outsider ( not talking about other tribes, but their henchmen within wasp ).

Theyll be left with like 10-15 people :lol:

DeletedUser105742

Why are people so intent on stats? Stats are biased, as you can kick players from the tribe to influence the stats, etc >_>

DeletedUser

What you ought to look at is map pre war and current maps. Thats all that really matters in the end - who controls what territory

DeletedUser

What you ought to look at is map pre war and current maps. Thats all that really matters in the end - who controls what territory

YYeah fest your eyes on WASP for now, i gotta feeling K45 and 46 will be soon contested by Gians, Riot and Impact with a wide medley of colors :lol:

DeletedUser

YYeah fest your eyes on WASP for now, i gotta feeling K45 and 46 will be soon contested by Gians, Riot and Impact with a wide medley of colors :lol:

If it is gonna happen, it hasn't happened yet Kraz. From the looks of how the war is going so far, it's not GOING to happen either, at least not by Gians. Until and unless Riot and Impact jump in, making prognostications involving them in a thread that DOESN'T involve them is folly.

You're tryin too hard Kraz ;)

DeletedUser

If it is gonna happen, it hasn't happened yet Kraz. From the looks of how the war is going so far, it's not GOING to happen either, at least not by Gians. Until and unless Riot and Impact jump in, making prognostications involving them in a thread that DOESN'T involve them is folly.

You're tryin too hard Kraz ;)

I never meant that impact or riot were gunna war. I was just saying WASP iwll soon cease to exist. Dont put words in my mouth:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I never meant that impact or riot were gunna war. I was just saying WASP iwll soon cease to exist. Dont put words in my mouth:icon_wink:

Sorry Kraz, but if you're holding your breath for Wasp to cease to exist, you should probably stop before you do some self-damage there ;)

We're here, and we're planning on staying.

DeletedUser

Frosty, let it go mate. Thomas Paine once said "To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."

Most of this flame fest is just that a festival of idiocy, stats are what they are and the war is going well for Wasp.

We have allies who have joined us, Gians thinks thats unfair. To Bad.

We are ahead in the stats, Gians thinks thats temproary. Prove it.

We lost a few players, Gians lost twice that number. So what.

The war goes on.

Gians wil contuinue to try to push fear at people by waving Impact and Riot around like a flag, so what.

If Alphabonkers decides to set Riot after Wasp, we will fight them as we always have fought tribes who attack us, same goes for Impact.

Do I want them in the war, no but, TW is what it is a war game. If they see an advantage in attacking us they probably will. Thing is, they may also see an advantage in attacking Gians. ;)

Bottom line is, we will cross that bridge when and if it comes until then Gians, Don't sing it, Bring it. Your falling behind and I am getting bored with your silliness.

DeletedUser

Frosty, let it go mate. Thomas Paine once said "To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."

Most of this flame fest is just that a festival of idiocy, stats are what they are and the war is going well for Wasp.

The war goes on.

Gians wil contuinue to try to push fear at people by waving Impact and Riot around like a flag, so what.

If Alphabonkers decides to set Riot after Wasp, we will fight them as we always have fought tribes who attack us, same goes for Impact.

Do I want them in the war, no but, TW is what it is a war game. If they see an advantage in attacking us they probably will. Thing is, they may also see an advantage in attacking Gians. ;)

Bottom line is, we will cross that bridge when and if it comes until then Gians, Don't sing it, Bring it. Your falling behind and I am getting bored with your silliness.

This post is filled with so much win it brings a tear to my eye.

The externals are back!

DeletedUser

Well, we all know what you feel is 90% time unreal. :icon_eek:

The war goes on.

I thought I wouldn't post in this thread as it has kinda nothing do with us or our tribe. But alas, one of our member forgot his boundaries. :icon_rolleyes:

I agree with my friend anga here, TW is full of ifs and buts and lots of mere speculations. I suppose the new breed players do not understand that like some of us, the real old school ones.

Let's say it is not I who would decide something like that rather the tribe riot! who will, if it comes to that point. Besides, we already have noodles to eat after managing to finish eating rice.

No one can say what will happen in a few days in this war game, speculation become counter reality sometimes. :icon_wink:

As anga said, we will cross the bridge when it comes close..

Sorry to burst the bubbles of anyone of the world, including some riot!ers. I doubt you will see us to splat some Wasps soon. :icon_cool: