Enough is enough!

DeletedUser105663

I know when I have allies, the first thing i do is stack my border with them and expect an attack :icon_rolleyes:

And unfortunetly Im so stupid that I didn't realise that my players were being attacked during the relationship and something can't be right or this alliance cannot be tolerated and goes againts the rules. :(

DeletedUser105663

Sorry pimptrump but I wasn't finished replying to ur post. Can you repost that ? But this time keep it there for a while so I can write back then u can delete it yeh? ;)

DeletedUser

And unfortunetly Im so stupid that I didn't realise that my players were being attacked during the relationship and something can't be right or this alliance cannot be tolerated and goes againts the rules. :(

Attacks were being committed by select players. If something had been done with those players, it could have been a very solid alliance. Unfortunately, we humans often let the idiocy of a few determine the course for us all.

DeletedUser105663

Attacks were being committed by select players. If something had been done with those players, it could have been a very solid alliance. Unfortunately, we humans often let the idiocy of a few determine the course for us all.

Nicely said but we tried to lock the beast in it's cage but I guess he unleashed himself and we just went along with it seen as it was the only way to go foward as a whole tribe eh?

DeletedUser

Nicely said but we tried to lock the beast in it's cage but I guess he unleashed himself and we just went along with it seen as it was the only way to go foward as a whole tribe eh?

Ive been in a tribe where leadership let a couple egotistical (and large) players run the tribe through their actions. Cant say I enjoyed it.

DeletedUser105663

If some people do not like the choice of others does that make them stupid, dumb or idiot... ?

DeletedUser105663

Ive been in a tribe where leadership let a couple egotistical (and large) players run the tribe through their actions. Cant say I enjoyed it.

Or maybe they didn't want to turn down their members. Let's say this alliances worked. How the hell are the from liners meant to expand?

DeletedUser

If some people do not like the choice of others does that make them stupid, dumb or idiot... ?

That depends 100% on what the choices made by others are.

Or maybe they didn't want to turn down their members. Let's say this alliances worked. How the hell are the from liners meant to expand?

The same way someone in the middle of your family's territory expands - move.

DeletedUser105663

Nope different players play different ways, they won't change the way they play over an alliance if they want to be a top player you should know this. That will slow their growth and make them fall behind

DeletedUser

Nope different players play different ways, they won't change the way they play over an alliance if they want to be a top player you should know this. That will slow their growth and make them fall behind

Im not going to disagree with that statement. However, leadership of a tribe must determine whether bowing to the demands/actions of those top players are worth the risk they place on the other 95% of their members.

DeletedUser105663

Hmm true but I guess if the person is confident that they can win then why wouldn't the leaders do so?

DeletedUser

It all depends at which stage of the game top player is called top player. There are people preforming exceptionally well
at early stage of the game however it all boils down towards the end to coordinated mass village attacks, where i would
say one needs somewhat different skills. At that stage individual skills are highly appreciated but tribal play (or leadership)
is what decides the outcome of the game.

Another thing (beside play skills) is willingness to keep tribal accounts alive and kicking, finding new players/co-players
who are motivated and willing to spend most of their time in TW game. I think this part is much harder than sorting
incomings and planing landing times, we are talking here few years time-span which can turn into TW management nightmare.

DeletedUser

Hmm true but I guess if the person is confident that they can win then why wouldn't the leaders do so?

Arrogance is often times mistaken for confidence.
It would be a shame for a tribe to fall due to the arrogance of a few

[spoil]It all depends at which stage of the game top player is called top player. There are people preforming exceptionally well
at early stage of the game however it all boils down towards the end to coordinated mass village attacks, where i would
say one needs somewhat different skills. At that stage individual skills are highly appreciated but tribal play (or leadership)
is what decides the outcome of the game.

Another thing (beside play skills) is willingness to keep tribal accounts alive and kicking, finding new players/co-players
who are motivated and willing to spend most of their time in TW game. I think this part is much harder than sorting
incomings and planing landing times, we are talking here few years time-span which can turn into TW management nightmare.[/spoil]

Hey Atoce, its Homeini - glad to see you around here :)

DeletedUser

This....

rimmednoob today at 06:16
Guys,
You all wanted targets, now youve got them, go claim them in the SP OPs forum:
http://en61.tribalwars.net/game.php...539075&screenmode=view_forum&forum_id=48847

There is no option to leave [ally]SP[/ally] alone and they will leave us alone.
They have joined the war on the side of [ally]Wasp[/ally] and are taking our villages. that means we will strike them back and take villages back.

The Ceasefire is over as far as enemy targets go, so anyone on your map that is red is fair game. Anyone leaving the tribe is fair game, and anyone leaving to join another tribe is fair game and that tribe will be informed that those players are refugees and will be nobled.

To be more effective, the OPs are posted, with more to follow as they are claimed.

If you do not want to participate in this war, then you are in the wrong tribe. Make your decision carefully, because without the protection of the [ally]Gians[/ally] Family you will be seen as food by both sides.

I expect everyone that is up for the fight to report on the war role thread:
http://en61.tribalwars.net/game.php...39075&screenmode=view_thread&thread_id=237345

Anyone no responding to the above thread ^ in 24hrs will be removed from the tribe, and will become a target.

You are either WITH us OR AGAINST us - your choice people.

[player]Rimmednoob[/player]

Followed by this...

Pinky and the Brain 11 today at 15:41
Hey Im deleting my account have fun takin my villa's Im sure u guys will

Great job at motivational speaking there guys.

DeletedUser105663

Let me finish of the message :p
Quote:
Pinky and the Brain 11 today at 15:41
Hey Im deleting my account have fun takin my villa's Im sure u guys will win the war.
lmao.

jmitchel86

This....

Followed by this...

Great job at motivational speaking there guys.

He wanted to delete his account a long time ago, he lost interest quite some time ago in this game, has nothing to do with the war.

DeletedUser99154

Im liking the look of the stats :)

Keep at it wasps!

When i return i expect to seee only one tribe alive or atleast one broken down tribe, make sure its Gians will ya ;)

DeletedUser45880

Here's an update on the stats.

d1dfbe6f8327317868cf916d1573bbb8.png

By the looks of it WASP is starting to take the lead. But while they are Gians is falling. :D