SP Backstabs (Again)

DeletedUser105902

So, as some of you may know, the DS, SP, and WASP families recently entered into a war against the Gians family. We have been preparing OPs against players and coordinating attacks now, working with WASP and SP to take them down.

However, SP seemed to have another goal in mind. Several of their players began stealing noble claims from the members of ~DS~, even though we shared a noble planner. When I tried to contact their aristocracy, I got no response (as has always been the case). One of my member then took one of SP's noble claims as a way to make up for the village that had been taken from him.

Well, that seemed to get SP's attention. They immediately messaged me, threatening my tribe with war if he wasn't kicked from the tribe. When I asked why one their members that stole my tribe's claims (I'll refrain from using names) wasn't kicked, they replied that he "is a very strong player and he is needed". After going back and forth for a little while longer, I decided to log off and head to bed.

Upon waking, I discovered that SP had six attacks en route to my main village and had begun attacking my other members. So that's what trying to resolve something diplomatically gets you?

Well, I can assure you that they will have no help from us in their war against Gians, which will probably result in them getting steamrolled in K26 & K36. Who knows, maybe we'll even help them out with that. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105902

Only if you interpret it that way.

EDIT: I see that you're in MWASP. We have nothing against you guys. It's SP who turned on us without reason.

Deleted User - 10770065

Well, I can assure you that they will have no help from us in their war against Gians, which will probably result in them getting steamrolled in K26 & K36. Who knows, maybe we'll even help them out with that. :icon_wink:

^ The quote above is obviously a threat.

This thread is ridiculous. Not only are SP and DS allies, but you have implied through your title that SP have backstabbed AGAIN? When have they backstabbed the first time? By helping you and our tribe out with the Gians war? How stupid is that lol?

DeletedUser105902

It's a threat to SP, not you guys.

Also:
Apparently, the SP leadership not only does not mind WASP nobling 44 of their villages, but they also joined the war on Gians on WASP's side thus backstabbing their long time allies due to some BS story that Gians wanted to gang up on SP with WASP, but of course, WASP said nooooo, we'll save you SP (ok we'll have to take 44 of your villages in the process, hope that's ok?) :)

If I am not mistaken, this puts SP in the hall of fame as the biggest dupes in tw history :lol:
Up there in the top as cowards as well :icon_wink:

This is meant as sort of a continuation of SP backstabbing^

Tdogclint

Well if you are threatening to help Gians, that means that your are threatening us.

Deleted User - 10770065

Of course it's a threat to us, SP are our allies and we are also in K36.

The above quote is not backstabbing, it's a backstabbing of a point view of a kid. If SP didn't do this 'backstabbing', your tribe would be in a very dangerous situation. You should be thanking their 'backstabbing'...

DeletedUser105902

Like I said, interpret it the way that you want, but it was intended for SP.

Deleted User - 10770065

You made a NAP with Gians... Lol. Are you looking to be eaten by WASP/SP or Gians after the war?

DeletedUser105902

We were going to help take down Gians until all of this started with SP...

DeletedUser105902

Whether or not we have a NAP with Gians is inconsequential. Either way, we will not be helping SP fight them if they are going to treat us like this.

Deleted User - 10770065

We are a war as said by their leader. They formed a NAP with Gians.

It was a cross nobling issue, my member cleared the village, but I guess did not claim, hercules duke of DS said they should have villages as they claimed, although his member, incisive, did not lose a single troop.

I told him its the general rule, who ever claimed takes it he disagreed. I told him to let us keep the village as to not stunt our growth and in the future any cross nobling that would happen DS would get the village regardless if we cleared or not. He denied it.. and thats how we are here.

^ that was said by an SP member, just sort it out. Cross nobling issues are easily fixed, forming a NAP with your enemy ain't smart.

DeletedUser

Only if you interpret it that way.

EDIT: I see that you're in MWASP. We have nothing against you guys. It's SP who turned on us without reason.

Chris, I think what Shaun is trying to get at is that this was a silly decision on DS's part. For DS, it no longer matters who wins this war, because you'll lose. Let's say Wasp and SP win. SP probably isn't going to take too kindly to your hissyfit, and with the influx of villages from taking down Gians, they'd outmass DS by a rather significant amount, leaving only one possible victor.

Let's assume Gians wins. You think they're going to forget how quick you were to go to war with them in the first place? Gians may forgive you for that, but they'll never forget. If they win against Wasp/SP, it'll then be time to avenge the other slights against them, including a tribe that already hit them once.

So basically, because you couldn't work out a cross-noble incident peacefully, DS has decided to burn more bridges. Not the best of strategic decisions my friend.

DeletedUser105902

So basically, because you couldn't work out a cross-noble incident peacefully, DS has decided to burn more bridges. Not the best of strategic decisions my friend.

I tried to resolve it diplomatically, while one member of the aristocracy in SP was constantly threatening me with war while we were discussing things. We finally came to the decision that everyone would give the villages back and from now on whoever claimed it would get the village. However, as I said in my first post, I logged back on to see that SP had begun attacking us.

Deleted User - 10770065

Maybe because you are the backstabbers and not them? They probably felt the formation of the NAP was a hint that you guys wanted war.

DeletedUser

Reading this thread is like copping on giant facepalm.

Just let it die.

DeletedUser105902

Maybe because you are the backstabbers and not them? They probably felt the formation of the NAP was a hint that you guys wanted war.

Even though we do not have a NAP with Gians, our decision to stop attacking them was done in response to SP's attacks and threats of war. We were completely on board with fighting Gians until they turned on us.

Last edited by a moderator: