SP Backstabs (Again)

DeletedUser105906

1. You never replied to my in game mails either.

2. I said you should if you wanted to prevent this war.

3. Well it says on our tribal profile who our leaders are. Why not read that instead of assuming?

4. Weirdoo, Hercules had just said they were against us and napped with Gians, than an account I was sitting over night had attacks sent to it. That is when our duke allowed attacks on DS. Till then we had told our members to not do anything that might anger you and your tribe any more.

DeletedUser

Diplomacy all over the public forums for tribes like Riot! Gians etc... to laugh at.

I really think these sort of things should be sorted out in game by positioned tribal members. I'd like to stay neutral on this and say, leaders from both tribes MUST tell there members to stop making tribal diplomacy well known to the world.

DeletedUser

Diplomacy all over the public forums for tribes like Riot! Gians etc... to laugh at.

I really think these sort of things should be sorted out in game by positioned tribal members. I'd like to stay neutral on this and say, leaders from both tribes MUST tell there members to stop making tribal diplomacy well known to the world.

quite honestly, pretty much all diplomacy is always known by anyone with a smidgeon of common sense or situational awareness. If there is something uber secret going on, usually the members of the tribes dont know and it is indeed handled by positioned members.

Also, stop writing in gray.

hercules28

As I have said over and over again, I am not in any alliance with Gians, That is true and to the point, I've never lied nor wavered, I told you that i was in contact with them, as they had approached me, Also i told you that I came to an agreement with Glans, However, Not with the Gians family, So I never lied, Gians and us are still attacking each other, Want proof go to twstats and check yourself, Glans does not represent the Gians themselves, They are a tribe that is in their family however, does not represent the whole.

DeletedUser105906

As I have said over and over again, I am not in any alliance with Gians, That is true and to the point, I've never lied nor wavered, I told you that i was in contact with them, as they had approached me, Also i told you that I came to an agreement with Glans, However, Not with the Gians family, So I never lied, Gians and us are still attacking each other, Want proof go to twstats and check yourself, Glans does not represent the Gians themselves, They are a tribe that is in their family however, does not represent the whole.

True you only have a nap with Glans, I saw your diplomacy list. Doesn't change the fact that you told me you were in talk with Gians so you just lied :icon_rolleyes:

Ill forward you the message in game k :lol:

DeletedUser105742

So much conflicting information... dunno who to believe... I'm just gonna stop reading this thread. *sigh*

DeletedUser

So you attacked the village after Shaun claimed it? I would understand your attack already being on the way, when shaun claimed it, then you mail shaun explaining to him "Listen, I forgot to claim it, the nukes and nobles are already on the way". He understands, un-claims it, everybody shakes hands, and everybody's happy.

You mean like this?

Nirvandan on 21.04. at 15:17
Hello Zarahae.

Wanted to request if you could please remove your noble claim from [coord](588|486)[/coord]. This village was claimed on a WASP OP thread earlier today.

Currently I have 20 plus incomings to that village that will hit in under 1 hour.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I should have put a claim on the noble planner as well.

If you need proof from anything I have said, please dont hesitate to make your request, I will be happy to provide it.

Cheers

Nirv.

Zarahae on 21.04. at 15:18
Done :)

Nirvandan on 21.04. at 15:20
Thank you very much for your help.

Gotta make sure to put a claim on the noble planner as well, it could have got messy if you had troops inbound as well.

Thanks again.

Cheers

Nirv.

Zarahae on 21.04. at 17:50
Sorry about the short reply and not getting back to you right away on your last message. I was in the middle of responding to a ton of mails from a person I was attacking and was feeling a bit short on time trying to get all my attacks sent and such. I was happy to drop the claim since you politely explained the situation - so no worries.

Enjoy your new base :)

Nirvandan on 21.04. at 17:58
Ohhh no no, not a problem, thank you for your understanding.

Bad news though, once I cleared and nobled that target it had 5 incomings within 10 minutes from [player]flamingwarlord[/player] . I had support that landed right after nobling but it wasnt enough to defend that unexpected attack.

So gutted right now, 17 hours OP taken away in 10 minutes.

Close by tribemates are trying to recap it now though.

Zarahae on 21.04. at 18:08
Ouch, that is bad luck:( I'm very sorry to hear that happened. I hate long ranges ops for that reason, I'm always so nervous before my trains land...Hopefully, your tribe mate will be able to snag it back.

Nirvandan on 21.04. at 18:14
Yup not a fan of long range OPS either but they are necessary to grow and expand.

As consolation the guy suffered the loose of 2 nobles and then he nobled himself with his last one.

Zarahae on 21.04. at 18:15
Lol that does make it a little better :)

Zarahae is very nice :)

DeletedUser

quite honestly, pretty much all diplomacy is always known by anyone with a smidgeon of common sense or situational awareness. If there is something uber secret going on, usually the members of the tribes dont know and it is indeed handled by positioned members.

Also, stop writing in gray.

True, I agree. But diplomatic problems surely shouldn't be put all over forums. It's about making the said tribes look respectable more than people knowing the business of the tribes. Although I have been out of the game for quite some while now, and I've noticed alot of changes to tribal wars as a whole. So diplomacy may not be as important as it once was.

When I played w21 diplomacy was key in iP. No one knew our business, and with that came an advantage of no one knowing our next move.

Edit; what's wrong with grey?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

True, I agree. But diplomatic problems surely shouldn't be put all over forums. It's about making the said tribes look respectable more than people knowing the business of the tribes. Although I have been out of the game for quite some while now, and I've noticed alot of changes to tribal wars as a whole. So diplomacy may not be as important as it once was.

When I played w21 diplomacy was key in iP. No one knew our business, and with that came an advantage of no one knowing our next move.

Edit; what's wrong with grey?

gray was a tad difficult to read. manageable, but at least on my screen pretty light.

Diplomacy is important, but if someone has a problem with it in your tribe, or if another tribe discovers something and wants to embarrass you, make you look bad, what better way than to spout it all over the forums

DeletedUser104152

Personally, I'd like to congratulate DS for standing up for their tribe and I think it was a very brave and beneficial move to stand up for their tribe members. They will now be able to expand peacefully without having to work with such idiotic players.

This rouge WASP player has blatantly disregarded his tribal position, speaking it seems, as a diplomat on the external forums. I certainly hope that he isn't the dip working in such an unprofessional matter.

I'd also like to add that WASP worked very hard to secure diplomatic relations with both DS and SP. It seems they didn't respect DS very well. The immediate flaming has humiliated both tribes involved and I fail to see relations ever grow as strong again. This may also spur SP to re-think this almost forced alliance which was artificially formed because of the Gians war. They weren't this cocky when practically begging for the alliance which I remember them describing as "it will be decided by who ever has the most to offer".

Good luck to DS.

Dear Almurph,

From the first time I recruited you I didn't like you. You were too eager to join our council which you were never up to standard to do it not to include that you always tried to try and destroy wasp internally by mocking the council on the forums.

You are just a coward and afraid even from a 30k player.... Droid2.0 remember?

If I regret 1 thing I did on tribalwars, I regret having listened to you whining on the mike and played in the same tribe with you, I taught you were better. For ONCE I have to agree with what draz used to say about you.

Just thank nicole for the pressure on me to recruit you....

Now that new players are playing my account , I am just watching wasp's moves and wars etc and try to help with some comments.... I am happy to say wasp looks better without you and your bunch.. You were just recruited because at that time in notbad you were like a key to gain some good players nothing else.

Good Luck WASP and SP! LET'S WIN! :)

Yours,

Wayne/Regin

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Dear Almurph,

From the first time I recruited you I didn't like you. You were too eager to join our council which you were never up to standard to do it not to include that you always tried to try and destroy wasp internally by mocking the council on the forums.

You are just a coward and afraid even from a 30k player.... Droid2.0 remember?

If I regret 1 thing I did on tribalwars, I regret having listened to you whining on the mike and played in the same tribe with you, I taught you were better. For ONCE I have to agree with what draz used to say about you.

Just thank nicole for the pressure on me to recruit you....

Now that new players are playing my account , I am just watching wasp's moves and wars etc and try to help with some comments.... I am happy to say wasp looks better without you and your bunch.. You were just recruited because at that time in notbad you were like a key to gain some good players nothing else.

Good Luck WASP and SP! LET'S WIN! :)

Yours,

Wayne/Regin
[/spoil]

[spoil]
LOYALTYHON.png

Didn't your account make that alias to hide behind? Honor and loyalty? Hold on a second...

[spoil]
LAWLSTAB.png
[/spoil]

So Reginleif (the duke) doesn't trust you (the co-duke)

[spoil]
REGINLIE.png
[/spoil]

Then he asks me to be the duke while he is busy this summer. I decline and he can't find anyone to take over WASP..

[spoil]
ANGACAMWAR.png
[/spoil]

So then he shows me this message from Anga who makes it clear that he wants WASP to fall.

Then he makes anga duke.

wow. :icon_redface:
[/spoil]

Could you be any more hypocritical? If you wish to discuss things by all means do in a place suited for it. Just don't spam in what ever forum you wish. I believe the title off this thread is "SP Backstabs (Again)".

Last edited by a moderator:

hercules28

True you only have a nap with Glans, I saw your diplomacy list. Doesn't change the fact that you told me you were in talk with Gians so you just lied :icon_rolleyes:

Ill forward you the message in game k :lol:

I was in talks with you also don't mean squat. So how is that lying.

DeletedUser104152

Well Al, sometimes to keep people close to you have to promise things, and the only thing to try and control your ego was to keep promising leadership position ;) hehe

You never actually made part of the council :)

and true, that time metalcorn was my biggest friend ... sad I didnt listen to him and rim you.

Lawl is a good friend too but that time he didnt care alot about duke position, but if you ask me now for sure he is caring alot and doing his job well.

Lemme see some interesting mails on you if you want the rubbish then ;)

hercules28

Gotta Say Sp's doing a lousy job taking us out, like they thought they were going to do. Bad leadership even worse leadership from The wanna be Bees Called WASP. True Life what the WASP's Sound like with SP backing, Buzzz Buzzz SPLAT.

Guess they should have never screwed us cause they are slowly losing the battle...lmao

Deleted User - 10770065

Excuse me, aren't SP fighting Gians along with you guys and still wining the war against you in stats? Well then, don't be speaking about how they fail to take you guys out. Bad leadership? I don't think you can say that about other leaders when you're not a good leader yourself.

Deleted User - 10770065

Side 1:
Tribes: SP, SP2
Side 2:
Tribes: -DS-, DSA, ~DS~

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 837
Side 2: 683
Difference: 154

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 33
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,777,282
Side 2: 2,620,517
Difference: 2,156,765

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 341,233
Side 2: 235,474
Difference: 105,759

chart

Slowly losing lol, more like slowly winning.

DeletedUser

Shhh little fella, forums that actually concern you are ---> thata way

go post some impact v wasp stats somewhere

DeletedUser

Excuse me, aren't SP fighting Gians along with you guys and still wining the war against you in stats? Well then, don't be speaking about how they fail to take you guys out. Bad leadership? I don't think you can say that about other leaders when you're not a good leader yourself.

herc is the best leader ive played under since edgey

pls read my previous post before replying

Deleted User - 10770065

Did he not just bring WASP's leadership into this? Please read his post it seems now.