Che!!!

silvereclipes

[SPOIL]silvereclipes

Can see that you change your name a lot :p

not the forums its on worlds why advertise who you were on another when your battling the same players from the other worlds makes it allot more fun slamming into them when they think their dealing with a newb..:icon_wink:

and here is another one some of the old crew will recognize thanks for loss of passy I can't use it anymore.:icon_cry:

theatresniper
2007,May 9th 85 2007,October 30th

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Good to see some old W1ers. Even if I did start slightly earlier :icon_wink:

Though I find players who don't post on externals are often the best sort, as they are more interested in just playing the game than getting attention to themselves. If only I could say the same about myself!

Aww, sowry :icon_razz:

Say hi on skype some time you egg :icon_wink:

I've been a little behind on catching up with everyone. Though since we aren't going for W63, nothing a rush. Do I have your skype?

:icon_surprised: If I'm joining a world, you'll have to come along :icon_wink:

Not my current one, quit awhile back lost access to my old one :p.

DeletedUser

Now this brings back some W6 memories. My second world I've actually shown some interest in and probably the most fun. If you're still recruiting for this premade (I was too lazy to read after page 4 and kinda busy at work) count me in. Would be fun to play in a top notch tribe back again under your leadership :)

DeletedUser

BloodHood, you should change the name to the tribe, always CHE!! hehehe =P! If I am not wrong you founded it in w6,w7 or w8... I think w6, as you quit w5 for starting it. Old old tribe name, to be remembered man..

anyway, which world do you pretend to join?.. or what kind of settings? :O!

shveik

huh ... no trolling here :lol:

good luck BH and good luck to Smelski tomorrow :icon_cool:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
BloodHood, you should change the name to the tribe, always CHE!! hehehe =P! If I am not wrong you founded it in w6,w7 or w8... I think w6, as you quit w5 for starting it. Old old tribe name, to be remembered man..

anyway, which world do you pretend to join?.. or what kind of settings? :O!

Yes W6 :icon_surprised:

And I remember you from W5... long time ago!

Not sure what world, I don't really want to be playing a no hauls or church world. But other than that, not too bothered.

Roberto stirring peeps up again ?

As always! What is TW without a bit of calling one another rubbish players/leaders/posters followed by a very length discussion about the definition of refugee? :icon_wink:

huh ... no trolling here :lol:

good luck BH and good luck to Smelski tomorrow :icon_cool:

Thanks :) I have a feeling we encountered each other on a world after W3, but I can still only remember you from the days of OAK/ROA war. Though your English was a lot worse back then...

DeletedUser

If this doesn't clash with Ikea/Tree (or whatever that tribe is) , I'm down if you'll have me. (and if you stay around)

Last edited by a moderator: