WASP and Gians

• Thread starter DeletedUser105801
  • Start date

DeletedUser99154

hmm it seems im losing villages...last time Gians attacked me I only lost 2 villages and i took 1 off them and gained a lot of ODD...You guys are sooo lucky i have exams if i was still one my account :icon_twisted: but at this rate i reckon i will still be around at the end of my exams sooo i'll do some damage then!

DeletedUser

Uhm, this is his second account Frosty. Thats the genius of Grant, there is always some other sucker willing to let him ruin their account or their tribe.

First world I've not been able to farm on... If I could of farmed, then K46 would of all been mine by now lmao. I play for fun. How am I ruining this account? The owner is a close friend and has been in it with me since the start. He was going to quit when Hermit hit him ages ago, but I defended the account and wrecked them... His account wouldn't be here now if it wasn't for me.

Anyway... stats are changing abit and we've not done a op yet lmfao...

DeletedUser

Remember back in the days when these wasps were acting mighty hard vs the gians :lol:

DeletedUser

Anyway... stats are changing abit and we've not done a op yet lmfao...

Grant, if we've been at war for roughly 2 weeks now and Gians still haven't organized an Op, I think that says more about you guys than anything else lol.

DeletedUser100466

ya we are bunch of noobs who gonna win the war :)

We don't send 1 nuke east and 2 west after that oh well we got no nuke left ,what should we do now :(

Wait for right time and attack ;)

Caveman 10345

The Rathisamar account needs more incomings we only have 152 kinda getting bored! :icon_evil:

Whats happened Wasp ran out of nukes? :lol:

DeletedUser105663

This is how it looks like now

Side 1:
Tribes: Gians, Glans, G!ans
Side 2:
Tribes: WASP, MWASP, SP, SP2

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 139
Side 2: 139
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,168,223
Side 2: 1,182,346
Difference: 14,123

chart

DeletedUser

This is how it looks like now

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Gians, Glans, G!ans
Side 2:
Tribes: WASP, MWASP, SP, SP2

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 139
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 1,168,223
Side 2: 1,182,346
Difference: 14,123

chart
[/spoil]

Yay for forever stats Yoyo. The wars been going on for like 2 weeks, try this instead:

Side 1:
Tribes: WASP, MWASP
Side 2:
Tribes: Gians, G!ans, Glans

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 97
Side 2: 91
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 790,080
Side 2: 761,462
Difference: 28,618

chart

DeletedUser105276

You missed out SP, SP2...
But i guess 6 noble difference isn't a lot at this stage, hopefully should pick up during the next coming weeks!

DeletedUser

You missed out SP, SP2...
But i guess 6 noble difference isn't a lot at this stage, hopefully should pick up during the next coming weeks!

I usually don't include them in the stats, though I suppose I could. I just see this as the Wasp/Gians thread, so I post those stats here lol.

DeletedUser105663

Omg you are truly sad. Seriously. How about this:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: WASP, MWASP

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 78
Side 2: 58
Difference: 20

chart

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 1
Difference: 8

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 564,573
Side 2: 408,364
Difference: 156,209

chart

Side 1: 67,204
Side 2: 5,226
Difference: 61,978

chart

DeletedUser100466

Truly sad for using stats from the beginning of the war instead of from the beginning of the world? I think your comment is a truly sad one...

Well i need a tuition to understand that kind of twisted lines :/ ya ya i am teh noob

Tdogclint

Maybe if Gians would stop kicking there players we are eating the stats would be different.......... I mean has anyone else noticed that they average 42 players per tribe in their family? Seems awful suspicious :icon_eek:

DeletedUser105663

Maybe if Gians would stop kicking there players we are eating the stats would be different.......... I mean has anyone else noticed that they average 42 players per tribe in their family? Seems awful suspicious :icon_eek:

And it would also be embarrassing if you see these 129 members out play 183 members. You lot have 5,890 villages against 3,808 villages but yet ur the one complaining

DeletedUser105663

I usually don't include them in the stats, though I suppose I could. I just see this as the Wasp/Gians thread, so I post those stats here lol.

True but now that u guys asked them to aid u and go against us then we have have to include them because they are our enemies now and so we have been Nobeling them.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: WASP, MWASP, SP2, SP

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,630
Side 2: 3,350
Difference: 720

chart

Side 1: 138
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 17,852,265
Side 2: 21,914,621
Difference: 4,062,356

chart

Side 1: 1,162,303
Side 2: 1,181,064
Difference: 18,761

chart

DeletedUser

True but now that u guys asked them to aid u and go against us then we have have to include them because they are our enemies now and so we have been Nobeling them.

I think what MF was saying was that this is the WASP vs Gians thread, not the Gians vs everyone thread

DeletedUser105663

I think what MF was saying was that this is the WASP vs Gians thread, not the Gians vs everyone thread

Ik what he was saying but u see there isn't a thread named Gians.F vs Wasp.F + SP. F. So I though of squeezing the stat here :/ besides one of ur members added SP to their stat. Where did u get everyone from? Just curious.