Enough is enough!

DeletedUser

so you've got nothing to say now I've shown that we're owning you, wrecking you and destroying you. Won't be long untill you disband son.

looks like you're just mad now brah

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser76218

so you've got nothing to say now I've shown that we're owning you, wrecking you and destroying you. Won't be long untill you disband son.

I really hope you're being sarcastic right now... I wouldn't consider a 5 village lead owning, wrecking, or destroying. After 12 days, I consider that to be a close war.

Deleted User - 10770065

Yeah I mad BRAH. Aren't you the guy who got wrecked on one account and then searched for another? I'm certain you'll be looking for another with that attitude.

DeletedUser

wow, 5 village lead!

You guys must be great :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Oh so its the Real life excuse then if it isnt scared of being attacked.

Fact is everyone is fine in RL until their tribe goes to war, then they go AWOL and make up some BS excuse. 95% of the time its because they cant handle being attacked.

Theyre ok while theyre in some top rank 5 or higher tribe, they're ok sending attacks and nobling other people, but when their turn comes around to lose a few troops/villas, they disappear and make up some terrible excuse.

a small minority of the time there is a valid reason relating to RL and its understandable.
Id like to put fourth a theory of my own.

Many people like myself are growing at a decent rate. I myself am one of the top players in my continent. Based on that fact alone, you might be tempted to assume that I am relatively active and able to do a decent amount of fighting. Truth be told, until a week or so ago I was limited to one, maybe two logins a day. I was a full time student and a full time employee. Throw in the fact that I lived off campus and had no internet at my apartment, and you wonder how i ever find time to log in at all (and no, I cant play from my phone). Yet somehow I am in the top 20 of my tribe and even better ranked in my continent.

If I were to come under attack, there is no possible way I could defend myself. I would almost certainly quit. Yes, it is because of the attacks, but are you really going to blame my "RL issues" on the war? no, those issues existed beforehand for months. However, when put under pressure, I have no choice really but to give my account over to almost permanent sitting or quit (or go camp out at the library all night and hope nobody attacks during my 8 hour work shift or 5 hours of class)

After having led a number of tribes, I have come to realize that very few people are as active as many of us more hardcore players might imagine. When able, I would love to sit here 18 hours a day and didge, snipe, stack, prenoble, renoble, and all other manner of antics. At the moment, for me and a huge majority of people in this game, that just isnt possible. Most people get by with a couple logins a day.

Its almost dead even. Nobody is owning anybody stats wise.

Jza08

I LOL'd and the fact Draztic jumps on for 5 seconds and gets the reaction he wanted... It is more the fact we were down by 36 villages at one point and have managed to claw that lead back.

End of they day - there are only two losers in this war. Both tribes have been and will continue to be stunted in one way or another due to how close it is.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Id like to put fourth a theory of my own.

Many people like myself are growing at a decent rate. I myself am one of the top players in my continent. Based on that fact alone, you might be tempted to assume that I am relatively active and able to do a decent amount of fighting. Truth be told, until a week or so ago I was limited to one, maybe two logins a day. I was a full time student and a full time employee. Throw in the fact that I lived off campus and had no internet at my apartment, and you wonder how i ever find time to log in at all (and no, I cant play from my phone). Yet somehow I am in the top 20 of my tribe and even better ranked in my continent.

If I were to come under attack, there is no possible way I could defend myself. I would almost certainly quit. Yes, it is because of the attacks, but are you really going to blame my "RL issues" on the war? no, those issues existed beforehand for months. However, when put under pressure, I have no choice really but to give my account over to almost permanent sitting or quit (or go camp out at the library all night and hope nobody attacks during my 8 hour work shift or 5 hours of class)

After having led a number of tribes, I have come to realize that very few people are as active as many of us more hardcore players might imagine. When able, I would love to sit here 18 hours a day and didge, snipe, stack, prenoble, renoble, and all other manner of antics. At the moment, for me and a huge majority of people in this game, that just isnt possible. Most people get by with a couple logins a day.

Its almost dead even. Nobody is owning anybody stats wise.

If you look at Conquered stats yeah it's pretty much even, but if you look how much nukes wasp used to get them villages compared to how many gians used.... we used alot less... and i mean 11million worth of nukes less lol... we'll see who wins. NO COMPLAINING NOOBS

DeletedUser95593

So WASP have not only outgrown you this month, they have also used more nukes on the frontline.

Good argument bro.

DeletedUser

So WASP have not only outgrown you this month, they have also used more nukes on the frontline.

Good argument bro.

It's taken them more nukes per village they've taken from gians than it has gians from them... higher oda in a war against another tribe isn't good if you didn't gain more villages than them rofl... what you smoking?

DeletedUser95593

Why?

Villages losses/gains doesn't take into account what players are being catted and what players have quit due to incs. Also as I said the stats are even, they are outgrowing you and are still managing to send more nukes onto the frontline.

Why are you bragging?

It doesn't matter if it has taken more nukes for them to noble, Gians hasn't done anything to capitalize on that.

DeletedUser

I LOL'd and the fact Draztic jumps on for 5 seconds and gets the reaction he wanted... It is more the fact we were down by 36 villages at one point and have managed to claw that lead back.
Weird - when you were down by 36 your tribe said that that was a small difference and meant nothing - now that you have "clawed your way back" up its an amazing feat.

End of they day - there are only two losers in this war. Both tribes have been and will continue to be stunted in one way or another due to how close it is.
That is an extremely interesting point. In fact, lets take a look and see how much the war has affected both tribes growth!

Tribe Change During War
5/8 --> 5/21 (13 Days)

WASP Family

WASP
Members: 57 --> 56
Villages: 2,887 --> 3,286

Change:
Members: -1
Villages: +399
---
MWASP
Members: 46 --> 49
Villages: 1,064 --> 1,502

Change:
Members: +3
Villages: +438

Gians Family

Gians
Members: 52 --> 42
Villages: 2,118 --> 2,285

Change:
Members: -10
Villages: +167
---
G!ans
Members: 54 --> 41
Villages: 970 --> 908

Change:
Members: -13
Villages: -62
---
Glans
Members: 55 --> 47
Villages: 640 --> 639

Change:
Members: -8
Villages: -1

---------------------------
WASP Family Total Change:
Members: +2
Villages: 837
Gians Family Total Change:
Members: -31
Villages: +104

If you look at Conquered stats yeah it's pretty much even, but if you look how much nukes wasp used to get them villages compared to how many gians used.... we used alot less... and i mean 11million worth of nukes less lol... we'll see who wins. NO COMPLAINING NOOBS

It's taken them more nukes per village they've taken from gians than it has gians from them... higher oda in a war against another tribe isn't good if you didn't gain more villages than them rofl... what you smoking?

It seems that even while we blow, what was it, "11 million worth of nukes" more than you, we are still FAR outgrowing the gians family. In fact, the WASP family is growing nearly FIVE times faster than the Gians family.

As you said,
"NO COMPLAINING NEWBS"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104695

You haven't grew through nobling though, you have grew through taking in InSan3 members. Their last point value to my knowledge was around 7mil (est) im not sure how many of their members you took because I cannot be bothered to check but based on the self updating maps it was the vast majority of InSane, meaning you have grew from Conquers around the same as Gians F. Which is pretty poor, theres no debating both tribes will suffer from constant warring.

DeletedUser

You haven't grew through nobling though, you have grew through taking in InSan3 members. Their last point value to my knowledge was around 7mil (est) im not sure how many of their members you took because I cannot be bothered to check but based on the self updating maps it was the vast majority of InSane, meaning you have grew from Conquers around the same as Gians F. Which is pretty poor, theres no debating both tribes will suffer from constant warring.

One major difference between a good tribe and a bad tribe is that during war, a good tribe finds ways to continue growing while a bad tribe finds itself struggling to maintain itself. A tribes survival, or a tribes success in a world rather, rarely depends solely on just one frontline, but every frontline. A good tribe finds every opportunity to grow and does not let a fight on one front prevent it from growing on all others.

DeletedUser76218

I would say that gaining players (which adds to points, yes) is just a teensy bit better than losing overall 31 members in the past 13 days. :icon_rolleyes:

I do actually agree with you that both tribes will be stunned by this war, but how much is yet to be seen.

DeletedUser105742

6 mil

Gians are equal in the stats because they kick out players that lose villages, to make the stats look "even"... In the end, no matter how much mascarading is going on, when the whole circle called gians, glans, g!ans turns to WASP, you won't be able to hide them stats anymore.

DeletedUser104695

Im not in either tribe mate, just trying to look at things from a Neutral point of view.

DeletedUser

Thing is... WASP are going to lose... They'll have complain and have excuses when they lose, but what ever... lol.

Btw I've just decided WASP are going to lose... what I decide will happen. Sorry bros.

DeletedUser

Thing is... WASP are going to lose... They'll have complain and have excuses when they lose, but what ever... lol.

Btw I've just decided WASP are going to lose... what I decide will happen. Sorry bros.

Even if they lose, it will not be due to you or your tribe :icon_rolleyes:

Now go back to your internals nub :)

Jza08

That is an extremely interesting point. In fact, lets take a look and see how much the war has affected both tribes growth!

Tribe Change During War
5/8 --> 5/21 (13 Days)

WASP Family Total Change:
Members: +2
Villages: 837
Gians Family Total Change:
Members: -31
Villages: +104
It seems that even while we blow, what was it, "11 million worth of nukes" more than you, we are still FAR outgrowing the gians family. In fact, the WASP family is growing nearly FIVE times faster than the Gians family.

As you said,
"NO COMPLAINING NEWBS"

Your not fooling anyone with those figures! :lol:

I guess you forgot about the 14 that have left since then and the 13 Insan3 members you added (along with a couple from Gians F.), which shows the merge with Insan3 contributes to a large portion of that growth not the war...

I guess anyone can misconstrue stats to work in their favour :icon_rolleyes:

No qualms on the merge, however without it my arguement stands and I still believe you guys would have had your growth stunted based on the war alone, just like (to a degree) it has ours.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Wait, WASP recruit 7m worth of points and then congratulate themselves on their awesome war-time growth? :icon_eek: