Havoc Declares On WASP

DeletedUser

to say that the "final turning point was the stacking of the secret" is ridiculous.ESPECIALLY when almost every single frontline account between impact and wasp has completely halted their growth in oda,odd and in conquered villages for almost a week now ;)

and btw,u named...like..what...3-4 players? :D

wait what?

i posted 3 players (yeah counting is hard sometimes it seems)

who you mean who haltered their growth please
do me the favor and post the names

lets hope not :D

your doing a great job so far

DeletedUser101986

madsquad/warrchief/lilbeast/AwkwardAvenger/alyxar/procthewalk....hmm shall i continue?thats a good 3-4m wroth of players ;) frontline with ex-insan3.

DeletedUser

Ahh now i understand :lol: Go back to your corner Tinky jk jk

DeletedUser

Finally...
Been waiting to watch this, Gians and Wasp was getting boring...

DeletedUser105738

076 (527|658) K65 9,610 natsu-dragneel [Impact] natsu-dragneel [Impact] 2012-05-20 01:28:06

You could have Left me conquering myself out sg :icon_cry:, Lol gl to Wasps this is going to be fun :).

DeletedUser

q6Xt.png

take a look at map
Top tribes on 05/15/12, before WASP recruiting
[spoil]
pQgI.png

[/spoil]

Top tribes on 05/16/12 (after)
[spoil]
pQh6.png

[/spoil]

We want to grow in all directions, did no one thought about it?

also btw Interesting reading...
Where did you get these maps? is there a site that keeps a history, or did you have them saved? Only yesterday I was looking for past maps but couldnt find a site with them.

so they declare on us when we're at war with Riot.
Reginleif.
I didnt even know we were at war with Riot! :icon_confused:

Can't remember ever having seen the terms of our NAP before, so no idea if we broke it or not. Can't honestly say I'm surprised it came to this though.
Same - Terms of a NAP were never told to us or put in the forums. Terrible leadership

DeletedUser

Where did you get these maps? is there a site that keeps a history, or did you have them saved? Only yesterday I was looking for past maps but couldnt find a site with them.

changes in TW happen instant, but thoos maps are updated only once in a 24h, so I had time to save on PC :p

Same - Terms of a NAP were never told to us or put in the forums. Terrible leadership
you'll see how terrible in this war :D

sir maleagant

How nice of Impact to basically give this world to Riot! :)

I'm frontline now finally, lets see what you got Impact :icon_wink: