Havoc Declares On WASP

DeletedUser

Whats really funny is.. riot are sitting back while we do all dirty work. The real fight is Wasp vs Havoc.. its dead end for both of us.. Fml. Fully backing a huge gang rape of riot then we just get back to killing each other. :D

DeletedUser

War has kicked off to a massive start. WASP players are reporting their incomings in single digits...

with a k after of course. But hey, with that amount of incomings, and the obvious preparation put into the war from IMPACT's end (frontline account flatlining) we would expect these stats to skyrocket.

[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Impact
Side 2:
Tribes: WASP, MWASP

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 80
Difference: 49

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 0
Difference: 9

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 275,947
Side 2: 622,417
Difference: 346,470

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 85,092
Side 2: 0
Difference: 85,092

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser101986

Where did you get these maps? is there a site that keeps a history, or did you have them saved? Only yesterday I was looking for past maps but couldnt find a site with them.

I didnt even know we were at war with Riot! :icon_confused:

Same - Terms of a NAP were never told to us or put in the forums. Terrible leadership

for everyone on wasp's side,i dnt liek lies or bs,this is on plain forums guys

[spoil]
WASP - Angacam on 25.04.2012 at 14:42
Thanks
It is official now.

we would ask for you not to recruit any ex-east, east members near your k46 border as well
we are going to noble them
we would also ask for WASP to stop nobling in k56. we have currently 13 villages in k45 while WASP 57 in k56
members from both tribes that are in opposite tribe controled K can noble within their 7x7

we should also share a noble planner
also we should maintain our k55/45 border. members that are in opposite tribe control K can noble within their 7x7 or with exceptions asking other tribe leader permission
I think thats all. what do you think?
last thing. NAP can be broken with 48 hour notice. after 48 hours it will be officially broken.

The basic idea here is we stay above the K45/K46 border, they stay below.

Former East are on the menu in the areas we control and we can work towards an ally status again as we move forward.

[/spoil]

some areas are rough,but not enough to say u had no idea we had terms >_>

btw nzk,i think out of everyone in wasp who has reported incomings,i am the most loved :D 3100 now after a couple hundred already hit,but am still not feeling it yo :(

DeletedUser

Goodluck to both sides.

Poor diplomacy leads to a WASP gangbang.

DeletedUser

Whats really funny is.. riot are sitting back while we do all dirty work. The real fight is Wasp vs Havoc.. its dead end for both of us.. Fml. Fully backing a huge gang rape of riot then we just get back to killing each other. :D

Interesting... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Good first post, had me laughing for a while.

Shame it came to this, but nothing like fighting a tribe that deserves respect.

Cheers!

DeletedUser

[spoil]Total conquers against opposite side last 24 hours:

Side 1 - wasp
Side 2 - Impact

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 9
Difference: 9

chart
[/spoil]
Interesting.

DeletedUser

lol, war just begun and people posting stats... it's way early to mean something...

anyway these are from game war stats:
[spoil]
q8v1.png

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Well well lookie who can actually make half decent PnP if they try :lol:

Why is it that WASP didnt believe me 2 weeks ago when i said that everything was set for their fall? GG WASP. And thanks to Impact :icon_redface:

DeletedUser105276

I give it 2-3 weeks maybe less before the wasp family fall apart... thats all families do right? :lol:

DeletedUser104695

poor leadership
greed

what wasp will be remembered for, the inSan3 merge sealed your fate.

RIP

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: WASP
Side 2:
Tribes: Impact

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 29
Difference: 29

chart

DeletedUser

YES AN INTERESTING WAR FINALLY.

map on the way

P.S. i'm wondering why the stats so far only have wasp listed... they are a family tribe after all, i would think MWASP should be listed too..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They arn't inviting MWASP to the war :( and i don't think we got any caps on MWASP yet

DeletedUser

oh well, i'm putting them in my map anyway. I'm sure they'll come into play soon

ImpactvWASP.jpg

oh and, I've never actually been on a world with secrets before so i'm not sure: are secrets as huge contested a point in wars as i would imagine they are? if so, I'll mark them out in gold or some special way on the war map

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am confused as to why there are Riot members involved in this thread.

<checks diplomacy settings>

It appears we are neutral in this war. Good luck to both sides.